It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HA HA HA.... TPTB failed in underestimating the power of the SHEEP they created.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
All the proof is there.

You see... TPTB want the truth to be exposed (half of the truth).... So they are failing in waking up the American Public.... They absolutely want a Revolution... they need America divided.

I know countless individuals that believe the same thing I do.... but nobody is doing a damn thing... It's almost as if because 9/11 was 9 years ago.... nobody cares anymore.

Welll... TPTB are about to wake up the Sheep... because they underestimated what ALEX JONES, JORDAN MAXWELL, DAVID ICKE, JESSIE VENTURA..... could do for them. (and countless others)

TPTB tested the waters.... and they saw that the waters were soft.

All the evidence is there.... Somehow the Sheep have been foolish enough to believe that you need a judge to convict a man of guilt...... So here we all are.... waiting for the 9/11 perps to be convicted in a system they have control of.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
uhm

what?
slow down
and spell it out for all the
people reading this

tptb are putting things in place to see if we see them
and we see them and they are ok
with that?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

agreeed .. really lost me there ..

2nd line

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
uhm

what?
slow down
people reading this

with that?

A large percentage of Americans know they truth.... That their Government is evil... And TPTB have basically admitted this... They've made it obvious.

How is it not obvious?... If you have a brain... and you have a small desire for the truth.... how can you not see that the local USA Powers that Be are corrupt?

The fact of the matter is .... Society now accepts this.

TPTB want Americans to rise up... start a revolution... and do their dirty work.
Well... they better get Brad Pitt to join the truth movement... No wait... they better get Simon from American Idol to join the truth movement.

I don't know how someone can investigate 9/11 and not see the Official Story as B*ll $hit.

And if anybody has done their homework on 9/11... they know the media played their part.
So why do they talk about 9/11 truth? Why does the subject even come to light?

They want you to research the subject.

They want you find the truth...

And what have the Sheep done?.... We still go Shopping.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

uhm

what?
slow down
people reading this

with that?

let me simplify...

the media, originally had a hand in 9/11..... Why are they slowly spelling it out to the public that it was an Inside Job?

and that's what is happening.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

uhm

what?
slow down
people reading this

with that?

let me simplify...

the media, originally had a hand in 9/11..... Why are they slowly spelling it out to the public that it was an Inside Job?

and that's what is happening.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The 9/11 commision was well flawed. Maybe if the American Goverment told the whole truth, the peolpe would want to hang more than just "Mossad" Jews.
It scares me to think why TPTB are letting this play out. There's always a method to their madness and we're still not biting!!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
they are bringing 9/11 into the news again, and again to do damage control IMO, but the people have been wising up to this though.

this is the IT age, people are more privy to information than 10 years ago.

knowledge is power.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I think I get it the conspiracy to 911 is a conspiracy to get us sheep to revolt.

Right?

Iam starting to get a headache just thinking in that circle.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I see what you're saying. They're trying to get the people to revolt in the hopes of instituting Martial Law, and eventually a NWO? Makes perfect sense to me. They're trying to get the American Public to openly wake up and revolt. Interesting conclusions you have brought up.

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
they are bringing 9/11 into the news again, and again to do damage control IMO, but the people have been wising up to this though.

this is the IT age, people are more privy to information than 10 years ago.

knowledge is power.

Knowledge is power...but the wrong knowledge in the right hands can be deadly.

top topics

join