It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that 9/11 Truthers Are Dangerous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Proof that 9/11 Truthers Are Dangerous

www.globalresearch.ca

Most Americans don't know what kind of people 9/11 truthers really are. So they can't figure out whether or not they are dangerous.

Below is a list of people who question what our Government has said about 9/11.

The list proves - once and for all - that people who question 9/11 are dangerous.

Email this list to everyone you know, to prove to them that 9/11 truthers are all dangerous nut cases.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
[ALERT: Read the WHOLE list of 9/11 Truthers first, before continuing participating in this thread]

This cynical article kinda sum it up. I rest my case in challenging the 9/11 Truthers, too dangerous for me to get involved. I will just watch on the sideline how the former military officers, congressmen, senators, US government officials and other politicians continue to bring the Truth out.....

One crazy gunman, and the whole media is challenging all the 9/11 Truth movements, I am still only surprised how come people will still continue to buy this crap. And worst of all, when convenient enough use the MSM "news source" to make any challenges to foreign countries, like Iran and the like.

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-3-2010 by yiersan]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by yiersan

Well, that was interesting. That was about the most stereotypical attack on character I will ever see. I like how that list of "dangerous nut cases" and "evil truthers trying to destroy the government" are all ex-Army, CIA, American military backgrounds or politicians in American government. Why point fingers when you can just set fire to the whole facade?
A truly laughable blog.

NEXUS

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoEXcUseS
I like how that list of "dangerous nut cases" and "evil truthers trying to destroy the government" are all ex-Army, CIA, American military backgrounds or politicians in American government.

That is the point... it is a sarcastic article.

This is not really news. This list has been regurgitated time and again and with no new accomplishments.

The 9/11 debate is over. A line has been drawn in the sand and everyone has stepped to one side or the other. No matter which story you believe, no one is coming to or leaving from your side and neither of you are moving anywhere.

Just give up. They got their pretext for war. They went to war. They profited. Game over. There are hundreds of other things we can hang them for. Lets focus on those instead.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

Originally posted by NoEXcUseS
I like how that list of "dangerous nut cases" and "evil truthers trying to destroy the government" are all ex-Army, CIA, American military backgrounds or politicians in American government.

That is the point... it is a sarcastic article.

This is not really news. This list has been regurgitated time and again and with no new accomplishments.

The 9/11 debate is over. A line has been drawn in the sand and everyone has stepped to one side or the other. No matter which story you believe, no one is coming to or leaving from your side and neither of you are moving anywhere.

Just give up. They got their pretext for war. They went to war. They profited. Game over. There are hundreds of other things we can hang them for. Lets focus on those instead.

Exactly a sarcastic article, but to merely give up on the Truth? Fine they have profitted, but what else is in the planning? I can not imagine someone would just simply ask this movement to give up.

By the way, this is an article in response to the MSM hitting on the 9/11 Truth movement after that Pentagon shooting incident.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

The 9/11 debate is not over. 9/11 was the main pretext for this entire 'War on Terror' that is still going on, therefore it is still important for us to find out everything we can about it.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
You are not supposed to challenge the official story, which is the reason they dislike internet so much. It used to be one way communication (news papers, TV, radio) that made it relatively easy for the establishments to make us sheeple believe their official story so that they could commit their crimes undisturbedly.

With Internet enabled two-sided communication and hence, allowing the very few like-minded people whom don't take everything for granted , to question the official story.

We are not supposed to think ourselves, because that makes us a danger to current establishments. Mark my words: the Internet is gonna see some serious restrictions in the medium-term to prevent us ''conspiracy nuts'' from further threaten their practices.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I still can't for the life of me get over the Underwear bomb,
this one was never explained by another rider to my satisfaction? what were they planning everyone drop there drawer's?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I got news for you peeps that wasn't just sarcasm that was one of the
best public display's of," tongue in cheeck " sarcasm I've ever come across.
A rendition of what the OGS would possibly look like, in this stance.

Good point.
SnF

[edit on 9-3-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Its a simple a this -

VINO ES FUERTE - WINE IS STRONG
UN REY MAS FUERTE - A KING STRONGER
UNA MUJER AUN MAS FUERTE - A WOMAN EVEN STRONGER
PERO LA VERDAD VENCERA A TODOS - BUT THE TRURH WILL BEAT ALL

And the truth is the weapon they fear most, because its a makes its bearer invincible.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
90% of police have destroyed innocent lifes, so how come they are not dangerous.

I have never commited a crime, but the police literally have murdered my life, and me still being alive is not from there want or trying. They where desperate to wreck my life.

So how come the looney police that did this, are not called dangers to people.

Oh yep i forgot people who do nothing to people, are called dangerous.

Yep thats right, the loons on the news call people who do not commit crimes dangerous, but police and government who want to kill anyone they want are sane and great people.

So which is it. Facts do not matter.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Exactly, and it is just shocking to hear someone asking the ATS members to shut up and don't dig up more evidence anymore when someone took the liberty to make up a list of prominent and credible 9/11 Truthers wanting for the Truth. No wonder once a great Nation is going into the mess with these sheeple folk.....

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
BWAAAAAAhaahahahahahahah

1 Truther gunman versus the perps that pulled off 9/11 and killed 1000s and started 2 wars!

This is rich!!

[edit on 3/9/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
That's not all folks:
Where there is smoke there is fire and the Post is there to call it only half-baked.

www.washingtonpost.com...
YUKIHISA FUJITA is an influential member of the ruling Democratic Party of Japan. As chief of the DPJ's international department and head of the Research Committee on Foreign Affairs in the upper house of Japan's parliament, to which he was elected in 2007, he is a Brahmin in the foreign policy establishment of Washington's most important East Asian ally. He also seems to think that America's rendering of the events of Sept. 11, 2001, is a gigantic hoax.

Mr. Fujita's ideas about the attack on the World Trade Center, which he shared with us in a recent interview, are too bizarre, half-baked and intellectually bogus to merit serious discussion. He questions whether it was really the work of terrorists; suggests that shadowy forces with advance knowledge of the plot played the stock market to profit from it; peddles the fantastic idea that eight of the 19 hijackers are alive and well; and hints that controlled demolition rather than fire or debris may be a more likely explanation for at least the collapse of the building at 7 World Trade Center, which was adjacent to the twin towers.

As with almost any calamity whose scale and scope assume historic proportions, the events of Sept. 11 have spawned a thriving subculture of conspiracy theorists at home and abroad. The only thing novel about Mr. Fujita is that a man so susceptible to the imaginings of the lunatic fringe happens to occupy a notable position in the governing apparatus of a nation that boasts the world's second-largest economy.

We have no reason to believe that Mr. Fujita's views are widely shared in Japan; we suspect that they are not and that many Japanese would be embarrassed by them. His proposal two years ago that Tokyo undertake an independent investigation into the Sept. 11 attacks, in which 24 Japanese citizens died, went nowhere. Nonetheless, his views, rooted as they are in profound distrust of the United States, seem to reflect a strain of anti-American thought that runs through the DPJ and the government of Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

Yeah, and the headline says it all "A leading Japanese politician espouses a 9/11 fantasy".

Bah, what a world.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by yiersan

The list proves - once and for all - that people who question 9/11 are dangerous.

This has to be one of the most foolish and unsubstantiated claims I have ever read here on ATS.

The devil himself might be on it and still, a list by itself can prove nothing.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I highly suggest you read the actual article and perhaps a post or two in the thread. You might be pleasantly surprised at what you find.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Is this like a gotcha? You were right.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by yiersan

This has to be one of the most foolish and unsubstantiated claims I have ever read here on ATS.

The devil himself might be on it and still, a list by itself can prove nothing.

I have no clue if my initial reaction reading the headline and the first few sentences of the article was the same like you or not. I understand you are offended from what you have read in the OP. But maybe if you go to the actual article you might find something that would surprise you and like the 9/11 event, the actual content might not be what you see at face value.....

top topics

join