It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did North Korea nuke Japan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The other thread was closed but I just found this bit...

www.wnd.com...

I don't know about that website but it does at least justify the other threads query.

"WASHINGTON, D.C. – A message that North Korea had conducted a nuclear attack on the Japanese island of Okinawa turned out to be false, but the fact it was delivered via U.S. military communications has prompted a high alert, according to U.S. officials who asked to remain anonymous. "

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Ahhhh and there I thought WW3 had started

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I would assume that the worry caused by its being through U.S. Military channels would consist in the fact that this would suggest that u.s. military channels had been co-opted by unknown forces, or are being manned by people who don'' know what they're doing or get drunk on the job or something like that.

Aaaaand as soon as I look at the story, my assumption is confirmed. Look at the title of the article, my friend.

Nuke hack attack puts military on high alert
Chinese, North Koreans suspects in security breach

that is the title. hack. security breach. Yeah.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Solasis]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Edit: *contemplates* Hey, it's ats so why not!

What if it was a warning from hackers in the future! It would be eerie if they nuked Japan like...tomorrow or something. Not that Okinawa needs to be nuked AGAIN! sheesh...

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm not assuming this really happened, just stating the fact of how big of a security breach they are taking this. This could have been a trick to try and get the US to fight.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Weird stuff happens in the IT field.
[edit on 10-3-2010 by Vonotar]

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Vonotar]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
I'm not assuming this really happened, just stating the fact of how big of a security breach they are taking this. This could have been a trick to try and get the US to fight.

Sounds to me right on point. Get us to fight and weaken us considerably, then right when the time is right pounce on the wounded lion and feast.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
not that N Korea's leader is rational by any means.....but why wouldn't they nuke S Korea instead?

oh well, I dont see anything on tv or aol about it so I'm doubting this story

top topics

join