It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mad world dream correlation ?¿

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Ok , i have had many vivid dreams in very strange places as all of us have . Now in the song Mad world it states " The dreams in which im dieing are the best i've ever had " . I never really understood this until one night i was dreaming average day in my dream just roaming the town on a beautiful day , i go to the end of the pier at the beach and look up , All of a sudden the blue sky turns black , the moon was on fire looking similar to the sun , it was heading directly toward me . The detailed image i saw was more exhilarating then almost every event that has ever happened to me in my life ... Now i was very frightened of course i thought it was real so i started to run from the enormous spitting fireball coming directly for me . As soon as the impact had occured i arose from this sleep sweating , not in fear as if a nightmare but more like awe..This dream was one of the best i've ever remembered . by now i've had better but the the whole death type of dream draws me to conclude life after death scenario or something ? I know i have read somewhere that most nightmares are from sleeping incorrectly and breathing improperly , thus the brain has to scare you to wake you up. Idk i thought id share this with you guys thanks for reading.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by UnknownAgenda26]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Interesting topic, but the point of that line in that song is that life disturbs and confuses him, and so he wishes he could die.

Haha mistaken information once sat in this paragraph nevermind

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Solasis]

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Solasis]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Well i suppose my correlation puts a different meaning to his phrase then , or is that your opinion , did you get to ask him what that statement meant ?lol.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Have a butchers hook at this:

Tell us what you dream tonight!

-m0r

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

yes sir that was creepy

That's one of my favorite songs, wonder if it will sound different to me the next time I hear it?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Have a butchers hook at this:

Tell us what you dream tonight!

-m0r
VErsnizzle her snarl , who ever actually thought this guy intended on this and put the time and effort to reverse it which took probably 5 mins was completely insane... this has no reference to anything logical in my mind , your post was un ethical for ze topic......

top topics

join