It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Have Washington Post Running Scared over 9/11

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

"...I just love it when someone without a clue regurgitates...They got another gullible fool to parrot their nonsense..." Dude!,you are a real riot!!!This could be the introduction to your autobiography !!! I went to your profile and checked out some of your posts...By your own assertion: "As for the 9/11 Commission,they were responsible for piecing together the data,information,events leading up to 9/11 and who dropped the ball in the intelligence world.NOT about the collapses of the WTCs" (Your post from 'The 9/11 Hijackers are Alive and Talking'). So,if they were not responsible for investigating the 'collapses',why are you so adamantly against any calls for a further investigation?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The headline of your post is inaccurate, - it's not "the Japanese", as in everyone in Japan or even a majority, or even anyone other than this one individual who made the comments.

And the man himself, Fujita, stated his position, -
"'But I clearly said I have never concluded that September 11 was a dark plot and never stated that (the collapse) of the Twin Towers was a controlled demolition."

I suppose the response to this will be, - the New World Order got to him & threatened to kill his family.

The more likely reason is that he is scrambling to avoid the consequences re his own political career. And even if he does believe in what he originally said, - so what?

A man in Japan believes in controlled demolition of the WTC. Big deal. I very much doubt he's an expert in these matters.

As to the Washington Post "running scared", conspiracists might like to think that the secret government that controls every mass media outlet, including the Washington Post, are terrified that a load of people on the internet are on the verge of bringing them to their knees, but it ain't so.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It's a matter of time before the truth comes out and when it does you have no idea the hell that will break lose. Those who died on 9/11 have been disrespected and spit on by the sheeple who can't even bother to look into the facts that contradict the official story. They want to stay in denial and play their little games People are going to grow up pretty fast in the times to come espicially when the truth comes out . AND IT WILL!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RomanMaroni

You end your post, which I thought was very good, with "I won't hold my breath". I would agree with you in this, because there will never be an independent investigation into the 9/11 attacks, nor in my opinion should there ever be one.

There's always the chance that this conspiracy talk goes on & on for decades & decades, and in 40/50 years, some weak administration caves in to all the hype.
But even if this happens, by then the major players in any hypothetical conspiracy will probably all be dead, as may the majority of the 'foot soldiers' who helped in the operation.

You might say it's all about the Truth being known, but surely you have to see that, at least today in 2010, the evidence that Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld were behind 9/11 simply isn't there, and by evidence I mean something you could take into a court room, or raise in an official investigation, not a gut feeling or a quasi-religious sense that it was your own government & not Al Qaeda that attacked the USA in 2001.

You mention that you have many questions, - there is a vast amount of material online that absolutely annihilates any theory other than an attack by Islamic terrorists. The best book on Bin laden / Al Qaeda I have read is The Looming Tower, - you should check that out, if you haven't already.

If anyone spends enough time researching non-conspiracy style books & websites, rather than solely concentrating on false flag/inside job media, and then still believes that Al Qaeda did not attack the United States on 9/11, then fair enough, but if you're only ever absorbing yourself in "George W Bush should be indicted"/ "Dick Cheney is a super villain"/ "Rumsfeld announced a trillion dollar disaster on the Monday & then the next day flew a missile, passing it off as a plane, to cover up the missing money" - if, day in day out, this is what you're reading, how can you expect to have a balanced view?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
SnF OP for an outstanding post. Thank you.

What was that I just heard?

Was that the second shot to the American Civil War "Part Two the Sequel"!??

The Japaneses government minister has spoken a truth about 911!?

Wow when our former enemies speak about the truth behind 911 he has my vote. Can we move him to Washington???

I feel the Government is worried as Obama's bill sounds like he wants anyone who doesn't toe the OS to be jailed forever in the place Obama promise to remove if elected!!!!!!

Edited for spelling

[edit on 3/12/2010 by IceHappy]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4

THis is not about money. It is about truth. If you had a loved one, say a child or spouse that were murdered and there was no real investigation into who did it wouldn't you be tormented night and day until you knew who did? I know I would. The 9/11 commission was a sham as was the so-called investigation. Watch Zero: An investigation into 9/11 on google video. It is the best investigative documentary on 9/11 out there. Go ahead, watch it, I dare you and then if that does not convince you something is wrong with this whole pile of crap then there is no hope for the real answer.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Well said. If the PTB says one thing, from my own observations, the truth of the matter is we are to most likely do the opposite.

They couldn't care less about us or our interests. Their entire foundation is wickedness.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

World Trade Center 7,also known as the Salomon Brothers Building...Larry Silverstein,who bought the World Trade Center lease and massively increased the insurance just six months before 9/11.The collapse of Building 7 alone led to a payout of $861 million from Industrial Risk Insurers.In September 2002,Silverstein told a PBS television documentary that he had been told the building was so badly damaged (they)wanted to 'pull it'.He has tried to deny the implications by saying that 'pull it' meant something else,but what that 'something else' was,he isn't saying.A bewildered Senator John Kerry,fending off questions about 9/11 at a public event in Texas in 2007,said that his information was that Building 7 had been brought down by a controlled domolition.There is some excellent footage in an Italian television documentary which includes the sounds of the explosions going off as the building falls.A number of emergency personnel and volunteers have said they were told long before the building fell at 5:20 pm that it was going to be 'pulled'or that it was 'coming down'., ...said on American radio that the fire department had said of Building 7:"We're gonna have to bring it down"...Quoted from Global Conspiracy by David Icke.

Ah there is video of the "demolition charges" going off right beofre WTC7 came down? really? can you link it here? But I must warn you, if it is that video of the firefighters who are talking on the phones as a loud explosion is heard, do not bother. That was taken right after the first two Towers came down.

As for the people who knew it was going to come down, well gee, I guess you must be new here. They "knew" 7 was coming down due to the fires and damages done to it. They noticed a bulge which formed in the afternoon as the fires progessed, and a distinct lean or tilt towards the south. They had to put a surveyor transit on it to track its slow collapse, also known as creep. When you have such OBVIOUS signs of structural integrity failing, its no secret that building is coming down.

OH my GOD,
Larry Silverstein said NO SUCH THING. You people want it so badly that he admitted something that you are willing to lie and twist his account? He didnt want ANYTHING pulled but the firefighters that were operating in and around WTC7. The fire department chief made the decision to pull them out. I am amaized at the lack of reading comprehension on this site. Simply stunned.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I do not think at all y ou understand what "pull" means in this context. Let us lay down some facts first:

Larry was speaking with the Fire Commander on scene. He mentioned how they are not going to be able to save the building. Larry said he does not wish to see any more people getting hurt or killed, so he suggests that the fire commander pulls the firefighting effort. So then later, the fire commander Nigro, makes the decision to pull (which was about 3-3:30PM), and then about an hour and a half later the building came down.

So tell me, since when is the fire department commander also the main man for demolition work of highrises with explosives? How can you jump from a fire commander talking about how a building cannot be saved and the owner saying he doesnt want any more lives lost and to stop the fire fighting efforts, to meaning blow up the building?

The only, ONLY pulling done anywhere in the WTC complex, was during clean up, of building 6, and it was done with cables. Yes cables. Attached to excavators long cables stretched to the remains of the building, and PULLED down. No explosives. Oh, you think there were cables involved? Well, where were the cables on WTC7?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I'm glad I chose not to ignore you. Your posts are such a treat.
Converted many lately? The Truther numbers just keep increasing. What is a government stooge to do?

The Japanese (at least a few in their government) certainly have scared a whole bunch of people. I wonder why?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

"...I just love it when someone without a clue regurgitates...They got another gullible fool to parrot their nonsense..." Dude!,you are a real riot!!!This could be the introduction to your autobiography !!! I went to your profile and checked out some of your posts...By your own assertion: "As for the 9/11 Commission,they were responsible for piecing together the data,information,events leading up to 9/11 and who dropped the ball in the intelligence world.NOT about the collapses of the WTCs" (Your post from 'The 9/11 Hijackers are Alive and Talking'). So,if they were not responsible for investigating the 'collapses',why are you so adamantly against any calls for a further investigation?

What further investigation? In what context exactly? Cause the only context I ever see for any calling of any investigation of 9/11 is to pile the entire garbage heap of junk claimed from the TM in front of the new investigative panel, and then demand answers for every single piece of junk claim, assumption, misinfo, etc ever uttered by the TM, including demolitions, fake planes, no planes, holograms, death rays, pods, thermite, thermate, nano-thermite, super-nano-thermite, tv fakery, foreknowledge of collapse by a news station, NWO, Illuminotti, Bush doing it, Cheney doing it, Jews doing it, Zionists, faking crashes, faking passengers, etc etc etc etc.

And so what if there is a new investigation? For what? To investigate who screwed up badly? Sure why not. But I know for a damn fact, that that is not what the TM wants, not by a longshot. They want to find out the grand conspiracy which involves the govt, and having them behind every single aspect of the events on 9/11. That is all they want. They want to have the govt the ones responsible for bringing down the towers with magical pre-rigged explosive/thermites packed tight on every floor, they want the govt to be the ones who thought up of using faked planes crashing into the WTCs, they want it to be the govt responsible for "faking" a plane crash at the Pentagon with some strange special effects that is beyond human comprehension, they want it to be the govt responsible for faking a plane crash at Shanksville, or at least shooting it down, then covering it up by faking a plane crash, or having no plane at all just faking the whole thing. THAT is what is wanted by the TM.

If they were genuinely interested in the truth, they would do best to step away from the rabid "inside job" junkies of the TM and ask the relevant questions, and understand the answers given to them. If they want to be taken seriously, they should drop the assinine "controlled demoltion" assumptions and suspicions, and fakery of crashes, etc, and ask the relevant questions about how and why there was/is so much damn red tape prevalent in our beurocricy, which contributed to the events that unfolded on 9/11.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

Ah so you have nothing to respond with to any of the points I made? Nothing relevant at all?

The TM is dying. But yes, there still are plenty of people out there ready to believe anything someone tells them, no matter how insane. You know the people still believe Elvis alive? Yep, and little green men live on mars too. I suppose they are just as sane and believable as the one Japanese member who believes and regurgitated the same garbage from LC? he is believable and having the Washington Post running scared?
I needed that laugh today.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I wasn't there to see or hear what happened on 911 so I cannot say that there were or were not explosions. I have to base my "evidence" on the testimony of firefighters that were at the scene saying they heard explosions.
I don't recall any of the 911 Commission being there on the actual day so they would obviously have a biased view not being there firsthand.

If the WTC's came down from fire, why didn't the IRS building the guy just smashed into come down in a freefall? Looks to me like he did alot of damage to that building and there was alot of fire damage. Should have memelted all those metal studs and glass and made the building fall.....HHHMMMMMMM.....

peas

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack

I'm glad I chose not to ignore you. Your posts are such a treat.
Converted many lately? The Truther numbers just keep increasing. What is a government stooge to do?

Indeed! The fact some people have joined ATS just to promote the 9-11 OS day-in and day-out should ring alarm bells to anyone with at least half a brain.

Why, oh why, would someone spend so many hours of their "free time" pushing non-controversial views. Would that not be boring as hell? I used to believe the OS a few years ago and rarely if ever expressed anything. I genuinely thought the CTs were dellusional wackos and not worthy of an arguement. I joined for the ufo/aliens/underground base topics and 9 out of 10 posts were there.

Now things are different and I post on the 9-11 board because I truely believe IT WAS a conspiracy. All the evidence points to a conspiracy but I was too lazy(and scared) to do real research. I imagine many others are still in denial and some are even getting paid to deliberately misinform. No other logical explanation!

Originally posted by Smack
The Japanese (at least a few in their government) certainly have scared a whole bunch of people. I wonder why?

What really IS mind-boggling, to put it mildly, is that so many government officials a)do not know the truth because they do not care OR b)know the truth and DO NOT speak!

Now imagine this effect mulitplied throughout the world, with each single government and how many people work for that government, ALL KEEPING SILENT with few exceptions.

All I can say is
! I wonder if ALL THESE PEOPLE have to sign "LYING PAPERS" to get a government job or is it "ON THE JOB LEARNING" that is more prevalent.

What the hell do politicians say off-the-record and how do they co-ordinate their plans so there are no mishaps? Can you imagine the logistics involved here? Do they have special access phones?

I am not trying to belittle the conspiracy at all, to the contrary it is amazing.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Very good post EarthCitizen07
and I have to agree with you.
There is no doubt that there is a conspiracy in our government, that much has already been proven.

I am impress that you said you were scared in the beginning, I believe most of us are because, we do not want to find out that our government leaders could be involved.

The military and our government are the best when it comes to keeping secrets.
Yet, the OS believers do not seem to understand this.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by impressme]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

"The fact some people have joined ATS just to promote the 9-11 OS day-in and day-out should ring alarm bells to anyone with at least half a brain."

They join ATS & similar sites because they find the slandering of firefighters, police, structural engineers, journalists, politicians, FBI, CIA - pretty much anyone & everyone(unless that is, the person in question happens to support whatever your pet conspracy theory is, in which case of course they are to be believed) - this indiscriminate & at times obscene slander some find offensive.

If someone is suggesting that people at the Pentagon, in reality doing all they could to help and comfort victims with the most ghastly of burns & injuries, were in actual fact tossing around pe-prepared mutilated body parts(including those of children) & plane debris, - given this most vile of accusations, you'd better have something pretty substantial to back it up, which of course is not the case.

You finish your post with "the conspiracy...is amazing". That sounds like you're describing your emotions after watching Avatar.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by vicen

They join ATS & similar sites because they find the slandering of firefighters, police, structural engineers, journalists, politicians, FBI, CIA - pretty much anyone & everyone(unless that is, the person in question happens to support whatever your pet conspracy theory is, in which case of course they are to be believed) - this indiscriminate & at times obscene slander some find offensive.

Your missing the point that most of the speculation and theories originated from the first responders and eye-witnesses, both in NYC and Washington.

Unless they were all confused as to what was transpiring, then their professional opinions carry lots of weight. I do not know the actual ratio of who believes what but most of the 9-11 truthers are/were actually PROS!

Originally posted by vicen
If someone is suggesting that people at the Pentagon, in reality doing all they could to help and comfort victims with the most ghastly of burns & injuries, were in actual fact tossing around pe-prepared mutilated body parts(including those of children) & plane debris, - given this most vile of accusations, you'd better have something pretty substantial to back it up, which of course is not the case.

No the building victims were real! I have no doubt about that. What I have serious doubts about though is WHAT IMPACTED the pentagon to cause the mayhem. The impact hole is too tiny for a boeing 757 and the walls were hardened concrete. An aluminum airplane could not penetrate it. Impossible and rumsfeld said a missle used as a plane after saying missle alone in the beginning.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Do you think a)the events of 9-11 are highely classified and politicians don't have access to them OR b)most politicians know the truth and keep their mouths shout?

I would go with the first because trying to silence 500+ senators and house representatives is no easy task. Best to compartmentalize like they do with ufos and aliens. Just my opinion!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join