It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Have Washington Post Running Scared over 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Baby Seal Club
reply to post by impressme

You have to understand impressme, the US media is simply carrying on the process of reclassifying all "truthers"/conspiracy theorists as dangerous and crazy. Fortunately for TPTB, we already have laws in effect, or in the process of being completed, that will allow them to lock us "truthers" away (e.g. The Patriot Act).

the only way to get the PUBLIC behind locking truthers away....or more likey SCARING truthers into SILENCE....is to set up a false flag....that is SOO TRAUMATIC to the nation....to our psyche..PINNED on TRUTHERS.....that it may be easier to lock fellow american's up....and REPORT fellow american's who speak suspiciously about 9/11 or govt (LOL) this could be done i believe....but could spark a civil war of sorts.....

because a public who already feels unsure about bringing up the topic in public would be pressured into not only not bringing up beliefs that the official story is garbage and pointing fingers....(like the way things are today) to ....maybe thinking it is extreme to lock up "truthers" but their mind will associate these people in the same light as the "truther" who blew up and killed whatever/whoever so there desire to stick up for them will be lessened.....especially when the penalty for doing so will be for themselves to be turned in as well.....it should work like a charm.....although be potentially destabalizing.....but not as much as if the truth got out and people revolted en masse.

People lead busy lives and the easiest path amongst the fear and anger will be to stick with the mainstream story's....especially when the pain associated with believing alternative theory's is increased.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I wonder how long this guy will be allowed to stay alive before a sudden stroke/heartattack or suicide.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IrnBruFiend

I hate to disagree with you IrnBruFiend, but I don't think the truth (real truth) will come out. The PTB have too much tied up in the fantasy that is the OS. If they can't stop it by legal means then they will resort to illegal means. Don't be surprised if we get a CT or 9/11 truther committing a violent act that will be like the Fort Hood shooter, only worse X2.

There's too much at stake involving 9/11 for the PTB to play by the rules.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
one thing you have to keep in mind, when a foreign government gets involved be it en mass or a single party; you have to wonder what exactly it is they are in it for. Are they in it to get just the official story to clear the air on the matter or do they stand to benefit from it in some way shape or form. Does he stand to lose something like his career or even potentially his life to suggest this be examined further? Sure if he does help uncover something that will give him credibility compared to the wackjob i'm sure he's being considered right now, but is there more to it?

edited to further clarify my thoughts

[edit on 9-3-2010 by j230ns]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by chorizo4

"shut your mouths"?!?

Shut your mouths? Close your eyes? Cover your ears? Sounds like the classic 3-monkey fantasy of "Speak no evil - See no evil - Hear no evil" and there will be no evil.

Just keep your brain buried deep in the sand. I'm sure is very comforting there. If you don't see it, it does not exist. What a way to start the day. I wonder how many like you are out there.

[edit on 3/9/2010 by dubiousone]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Uh oh...~cups ear~ is that a HAARP I hear playing?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Shutting up is exactly what I would do if I as an outspoken Truther was planning to do something.DUH It's exactly the opposite of how they say.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
13 days until 3/22.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Did you read the actual article

www.washingtonpost.com...

or did you just read the post that the author states "The two paragraphs below capture the flavor of The Post’s screed. I have provided some educational assistance for the reader by supplying useful links. Only the last of the six links was in The Post’s original online version."

He rewrote it. The whole thing. The article actually talks more about how the PM Mr. Hatoyama should watch for people of his cabinet that have such outrageous views. Who is running?

This is what the Post said and they do not seem scared to me...

Mr. Fujita's ideas about the attack on the World Trade Center, which he shared with us in a recent interview, are too bizarre, half-baked and intellectually bogus to merit serious discussion. He questions whether it was really the work of terrorists; suggests that shadowy forces with advance knowledge of the plot played the stock market to profit from it; peddles the fantastic idea that eight of the 19 hijackers are alive and well; and hints that controlled demolition rather than fire or debris may be a more likely explanation for at least the collapse of the building at 7 World Trade Center, which was adjacent to the twin towers.

As with almost any calamity whose scale and scope assume historic proportions, the events of Sept. 11 have spawned a thriving subculture of conspiracy theorists at home and abroad. The only thing novel about Mr. Fujita is that a man so susceptible to the imaginings of the lunatic fringe happens to occupy a notable position in the governing apparatus of a nation that boasts the world's second-largest economy.

We have no reason to believe that Mr. Fujita's views are widely shared in Japan; we suspect that they are not and that many Japanese would be embarrassed by them.

This is a PRIME example of how people will create an article from nothing. I think DC Dave also needs to get a new web designer.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Baby Seal Club
reply to post by IrnBruFiend

I hate to disagree with you IrnBruFiend, but I don't think the truth (real truth) will come out. The PTB have too much tied up in the fantasy that is the OS. If they can't stop it by legal means then they will resort to illegal means. Don't be surprised if we get a CT or 9/11 truther committing a violent act that will be like the Fort Hood shooter, only worse X2.

There's too much at stake involving 9/11 for the PTB to play by the rules.

I agree. They're stalling for time and we don't have a Ref to penalize them for delay of game.

The chances of anything happening on this file before TSHTF is failryl remote. Pretty ugly is an oxymoron.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by hthjason]

[edit on 9-3-2010 by hthjason]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

"There is nothing as powerful as the truth and often nothing as strange."
-Daniel Webster

It's been on my mind for quite some time, what will happen once the truth is out. John Kennedy and his brother were both killed and the full truth is yet to be out in the light of day...there are so many converging areas of internal collapse at present, so many hidden realitites and distortions that it seems immprobabale that they can all be controlled and covered. How do we add our full energetic capability toward full disclosure/exposure of the whole game...for it feels to me that system failure is imminent.
In a similar tangent...did any of you catch this today.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
The Treasury Department is vigorously opposed to a House-passed measure that would open the Federal Reserve to an audit by the Government Accountability Office (GAO), a senior Treasury official said Monday. Instead, the official said, the Treasury prefers a substitute offered by Rep. Mel Watt (D-N.C.), and would like to see it enacted as part of the Senate bill.

The Watt measure, however, while claiming to increase transparency, actually puts new restrictions on the GAO's ability to perform an audit.

Secretary Tim Geithner, Assistant Treasury Secretary Alan Krueger and Gene Sperling, a counselor to the secretary, held a briefing Monday with new media reporters and financial bloggers during which they discussed the Fed audit and other topics. Under the briefing's ground rules, the officials could be paraphrased but not quoted, and the paraphrase could not be connected to a specific official.

HuffPost reporter Sam Stein lodged what he called a "formal complaint" against the ground rules. The complaint was noted and the briefing began.

"To convince someone of the truth, it is not enough to state it, but rather one must find the path from error to truth." Ludwig Wittgenstein

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I wonder if this has anything to do with the secret nuclear pacts that the US had with Japan during the cold-War?

Secret Pact

It kinda looks like Japan is trying to distance itself from the corrupted Government of the US.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Letmypeoplego]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

if a relative of mine had been on one of the Jets idd want to see a Body or even a Finger nail to bring Home so as i have closure,

Most plane crashes aren't the result of terrorists crashing on purpose to avoid passenges retaking the plane. Eyewitnesses reported the plane out of control, and you'd expect the terrorist to accelerate to the ground as fast as possible under those circumstances. At those velocities would there be anything left of the plane in large pieces?

And are you entirely sure that no body parts were found?

They didn't have any problems finding a passport.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by purplemonkeydishwasher]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
I am so happy that the movement has been getting so much attention recently.

Like Ghandi said: "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you when."

We are currently at stage 3.

"Then you when"??

Thus spake the Truth believers, in a nutshell.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

They are still finding body parts in lower Manhattan and probably always will.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dune_mister

Go here much?

Fake scientific papers are funny, unless we are talking about something serious....

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

They didn't have any problems finding a passport.

They are still finding body parts in lower Manhattan and probably always will.

Probably so. That is because the explosives in the massive cores which pulverized the concrete and tower contents into powder, also pulverized the people and firemen trapped in the towers into small bits, and even hurled over 700 pieces of bone fragments on top of nearby buildings.

Bone fragments

750 bone fragments

Their bodies were in tiny pieces and the Magic Passport was undamaged and unblemished and near perfect.

Large show trial version of Suqami passport

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/429f56b0257d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/870606a20bd4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Commander ly-on told us, months ago, concerning the 9/11 attack:

JAPAN NEVER FORGOT HIROSHIMA BOMB...

I must tell you, ly-on was revealing us that Japan has to do a lot with the 9-11 attack...

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Fujita's ideas about the attack on the World Trade Center, which he shared with us in a recent interview, are too bizarre, half-baked and intellectually bogus to merit serious discussion.
The only thing novel about Mr. Fujita is that a man so susceptible to the imaginings of the lunatic fringe happens to occupy a notable position in the governing apparatus of a nation that boasts the world's second-largest economy.

When so-called journalists cannot bring themselves to even approach the questions Mr. Fujita is asking, without branding him "lunatic fringe", it means desperation. Despite him being a respected member of our ally Japan's government, "Journalist/Editorialist" will not approach the questions Mr. Fujita asks, only try to influence those who only read/listen to MSM.

By the way, did anyone find a "journalist" name penned to that "editorial" in the Washington Post? I could not. Stinks even more.

Benjamin Disraeli: Desperation is sometimes as powerful an inspirer as genius.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join