It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Have Washington Post Running Scared over 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I honestly cannot wait until this whole thing blows wide open and the people / corporations / institutes or groups responsible are held accountable.

I'm not holding my breath, but slowly, things are looking more promising.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
there is more to the story.
Japan is pushing back over threats from the US over US air bases in Japan.

The US threatens and the Japanese pushed back

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
That was 3 years ago, i love it, but why is it suffusing to day?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Although old, I haven't seen this before. Nice.

I wonder if all this has some small factor in preventing future false flag attacks. I guess it depends on difference of mass awareness between 2001 and now.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I was just talking about how people are always rediculed when questioning the OS of 9/11. We need to break from this wicked mold and get the real truth out there.

Some way or another, well get control over the mainstream media and get the real story out. One day at a time!!! S&F!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Who reads the Washington post? Let them say what they want, the transparency of the papers and media is staggering at this point. I saw the most frightening video of 911 today...it was of the small spires of the WTC's facade...it stood there and flimsily tipped downward INTO DUST. WTF! I never saw that video before and I am not sure now that I even want to know what really caused the collapse on 911. It sure as hell wasn't a normal demolition.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RomanMaroni
The thing that should stand out to everybody when you see stories like this, is the way the media never addresses the issues. And that is what the whole truth movement is about. We just want to address the issues and questions we have. They call us all lunatic fringe, crazy, fanatical, ..etc but they never address any issues. If we are all so crazy and have no legitimacy to our concerns, why not just address them and put it to rest? Being a truther just means you have questions. I have always been told if you don't understand something, don't be afraid to ask. That is a pretty universal thought here in American culture. Do you think the media is supporting this American idea? If the American media isn't supporting American ideas, traditions and values, then whose are they supporting? Do you think they have made it so people who have questions shouldn't be afraid to ask them? If our questions are so ridiculous and have already been answered, then why don't you re-answer them for those of us who may have missed it. It should be easy right? after all, we are living in fantasy land. And as long as the topic isn't religion, reality will always seem more plausible than fantasy.

So why do you suppose they never actually address the questions? If these issues are "are too bizarre, half-baked and intellectually bogus to merit serious discussion' then bury the people saying it. Take 5 minutes away from the entertainment news to show just how ridiculous we all are. I won't hold my breath.

Excellent post! I always thought the Washington Post was a well respected newspaper, was I wrong?

The author of this article spends almost all of his piece trying to tell the reader, in a juvenile way, that Councilor Fujita should be dismissed as some kind of 'lunatic' without offering any substance.

Surely any normal minded person would stop to consider that a theory posed by someone who has risen to Councilor Fujita's position should not be dismissed so easily and would actually 'merit serious discussion'

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
He's responded to the interview here in Japanese

In a nutshell, he's pretty ticked off. He was called to do (and did) a 1 hour interview on immigration issues. After the interview was over, the reporter, having closed their laptop, asked a question or two regarding 9-11.

He answered the question on the assumption that it was off the record (a common practice in Japan).

Re-iterates the point he's made in the past - ie. that questions that exist surrounding 9-11 should have been/should be resolved in parliament before Japan threw support behind the Afghan mission/WOT. (note: a point he's made several times in the past)

Been working closely with current and former members of the US armed forces for a few years now on policy issues regardless of the possible conspiracy.

Accuses the reporter of completely misrepresenting him, distorting the facts, potentially damaging US relations.

That's about it.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Anyone who believes the official report should be a fringe lunatic. I'm a welder so I melt steel everyday, don't tell me those tiny "infernos" took out a whole tower. It was barely burning. If they wanted to make it look like someone else did it they should have studied metal chemistry before they made that crazy report.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
So why are all the people in construction who have knowledge of this not coming out an joining in with the others?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
You like your scraps to feed your delusions don't ya'?

Whatever floats your boat I suppose...

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

if a relative of mine had been on one of the Jets idd want to see a Body or even a Finger nail to bring Home so as i have closure,

Most plane crashes aren't the result of terrorists crashing on purpose to avoid passenges retaking the plane. Eyewitnesses reported the plane out of control, and you'd expect the terrorist to accelerate to the ground as fast as possible under those circumstances. At those velocities would there be anything left of the plane in large pieces?

And are you entirely sure that no body parts were found?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I wonder how much this has to do with the Toyota company being attacked constantly over a recall, while GM or Chrysler have a similar things happen you hardly hear a peep about it. Maybe Japan isn't playing along with the globalist agenda any more.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Many of the insiders that were in a position to know the truth such as the retired senior CIA/military intelligence officials have admitted that the towers were taken down as part of a planned demolition scenario. At the higher levels it is understood that the WTC was designed from the get go as a planned obsolescence.

Obviously this was a huge project and much of the information would have been extremely compartmentalized. The media is depending on the fact that it would be extremely easy to catch any speculators who dream up a counter conspiracy of their own making.

IMHO I think the truther movement should follow the CIA lead and not speculate much beyond understanding that the WTC was originally designed as a planned obsolescence.

Let the officials responsible for the media cover up tell us what their motives were. For me its a fascinating psy ops project with many facets, but I have entertained many theories. What if there was a real bombing such as the 1993 WTC attack that killed more people than reported for instance? Would the media hide the disaster so the terrorists responsible would not immediately profit from their deed? That would prevent the ensuing chaos and US government would have time to recover before releasing a controlled media spin of the event.

We are waiting.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

When the Exorcist came out, there was a huge outcry from a local Christian college calling for the movie to be banned. They protested at the theatres that chose to show the movie, wrote articles to the local newspaper, went on television interviews, etc imploring people to not see the movie.

The result? More people saw the movie BECAUSE of the protest than would have seen it if they'd just let it die.

What we resist, persists. If you really want to "bury" something, leave it alone. By denying and protesting, you make the audience interested in checking it out. That's what happened to me.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I wonder what the 'trusters' and 'faithers' are going to do when the truth finally comes out....

Guess they'll have to find another job...

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingmonkey
Excellent post! I always thought the Washington Post was a well respected newspaper, was I wrong?

The Washington Post was a well respected newspaper. Now it is just a Neocon and government propaganda organ, quoting anonymous sources and violating various journalistic standards. Instead of informing it often does a disservice to the public and spreads false information.

Glenn Greenwald, who has a knack for finding hypocrisy and lies in the MSM wrote yesterday the article High standards at the Washington Post.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RomanMaroni

I have always been told if you don't understand something, don't be afraid to ask. That is a pretty universal thought here in American culture. Do you think the media is supporting this American idea? If the American media isn't supporting American ideas, traditions and values, then whose are they supporting?

So why do you suppose they never actually address the questions?

Why? Because they are paid not to, and are just following orders.

As far as the mainstream press permits, America no longer has a 'free press'. Mainstream journalists and reporters have sold their souls to the 'devil' and are owned lock, stock, and barrel. They will not risk their lucrative paychecks to seek out the truth and inform Americans. They will never stand up for what is right. They will never address the real issues until they are somehow released from their masters.

The American mainstream media is a corporate entity now and they serve their corporate masters.

Kinda sad isn't it, that the Japanese people have much much more freedom than the American people?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38a8487f3864.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

there is more to the story.
Japan is pushing back over threats from the US over US air bases in Japan.

The US threatens and the Japanese pushed back

Because the Japanese (and the whole world) can see clearly now that America is a Paper Tiger and cannot even defeat a bunch of 3rd world freedom fighters.

The American Military bombs schools and hospitals and neighborhoods and wedding receptions and homes filled with families, and still they fight on against us with their 3rd world weaponry against tanks and missiles and jet bombers and Magic Dragon minigun aircraft and depleted uranium and white phosphorus death and napalm roasting of entire families;

and still they fight on against us until we tuck our tails between our legs and flee.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7937a5d98c5.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join