It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird thing happening when i meditate... (mod lock?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
When I meditate, odd things happen.
For instance, when I am sitting in the classic stance 'both arms out, two fingers touching' sort of buddah deal, my arms will gradually start moving upwards, oftentimes without be really realizing it untill they are fully streched- and then i can feel something inside of me sort of start to rise too- like a feeling of something starting at my stomach and moving up through my body, untill it reaches a point where it is feels like it should be realised- my chest rises and I have been trying to let whatever it is thats trying to get out of me out- but I have no idea how- I've tried deep breathing and mental concentration, but I don't really know what else to try.
Any help?

[edit on 8-3-2010 by summerdreary]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I am far and above NOT an expert in these things , or anything resembling such. But just intuitively, it seems to me like it might be worth a try to attempt to hold the thing down -- see if that strengthens it. This is probably not good advice, but my intuition (along with a sense that I should listen to my intuition) told me to suggest you try it.... I hope someone else comes with better advice.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Thank you, but I feel as if what ever is inside of me wants to be let out- last night was really intense- my entire chest (i was laying down) was heaving, almost being pulled toward the ceiling and as hard as I tried I felt no realise until I broke off the mediation...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by summerdreary

Yes, I know it wants to be let out, and that you want to let it out, and I also sincerely believe that you should probably let it out -- my suggestion is a (probably unorthodox) idea of how to help it escape. It may react the way a balloon that you try to force underwater does, by popping back up with even greater force.

If other people have better suggestions, which don't risk threatening the force/thought/entity, definitely try those first.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hi Summer,
Just thought I would mention to you to go and ask RiverGoddess, she is very prolific in all things metaphysical or go and ask in the Metaphysics board! I bet someone there would gladly help ya! me personally, I like the binaural stuff and OBE's, not to heavy into meditation. Good luck!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Oh! I forgot about the meditation board, I should go ask over there.
A mod can lock this thread, I'm stupid.

top topics

join