It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massa says He was FORCED OUT so Democrats Can Pass Health Care

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
To me it sounds like he was clearly sexually harassing the pages.

That's some weird crap to say, maybe I should frack you ? And a hair tossle ?
That would creep me out too.

Tones of Mark Foley ?

I've heard Massa tell the Rahm Emanual story about the shower and he goes off on this tangent about how they removed the shower curtains and "the last thing I want to do is look at my colleagues naked".

That's an odd thing to interject. It's like he was going out of his way to let people know he's not gay. Massa's story doesn't add up. I think he's throwing dust in the air to obscure what he was up to.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Glen Beck with egg on his face...even apologised to the audience that this story had no legs...basically he admits he left for being inapproprate.

oh well, maybe next time you lot.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Hey, I missed the show, do you have any idea where I can find the video on the show?

I have looked at my normal sources and cannot seem to find a video.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
Critical and objective thinking goes out the window when it comes to Limbaughs and Beck's of the world and they know thier loyal followers don't care much for facts anyways.

So, you actually listen regularly to Beck and Limbaugh, do you? If not, you have no room to talk. I've listened to Beck and Limbaugh and Hannity, as well as a few of the Liberal hosts out there, and in a side-by-side comparison I'd have to give the debate to the conservatives, because the Liberals never back up any of their rhetoric with facts. I mean, I know for a fact that there's no liberal out there who can debate Rush Limbaugh on any issue and win. For critical thinking, the conservatives beat the Libs every fekking time.

Originally posted by maybereal11
IMO - This guy Massa needs to shut his mouth and get his house in order. The more he stays in the spotlight the more his male staffers are thinking about whether they should go public with what they know/experienced.

Yeah, that sounds like something a Liberal would say... "If you oppose the Liberal agenda, you have no RIGHT to speak."

And if you go ahead and speak anyway, they'll tear you apart through character assassination... Which is the only field in which Liberals excel.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
how stupid does the OP think people are?

I'm the OP, and I think people are plenty stupid if they believe the Democrats wouldn't throw each other under the bus to get this Obamacare travesty passed.

It's a hoax and a con-job, and everybody behind this bill is a fraud. Which is why they'll all be looking for jobs after November.

I can hardly wait.

— Doc Velocity

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join