It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEW/Energy Weapons? Holograms? TV Fakery? No Planes at the WTC? -- A 9/11 Disinfo Campaign

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
We almost made it a full week with no one posting in the 911 section.

So much for the growing masses of 911 conspiracy believers.
have to assume that is by design and why they are censoring this forum, it makes people give up. I see this on all the conspiracy forums on the net, all being increasingly censored.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: HorusChrist

this is a good point but we still would have to figure out how planes hitting the buildings can lead to them collapsing

Let the experts explain how they collapsed.

Civil & Structural Engineers on WTC Collapse

"The aircraft moved through the building as if it were a hot and fast lava flow," Sozen says. "Consequently, much of the fireproofing insulation was ripped off the structure. Even if all of the columns and girders had survived the impact - an unlikely event - the structure would fail as the result of a buckling of the columns.

The heat from an ordinary office fire would suffice to soften and weaken the unprotected steel. Evaluation of the effects of the fire on the core column structure, with the insulation removed by the impact, showed that collapse would follow whatever the number of columns cut at the time of the impact."

911-engineers.blogspot.com...

Note where it said; "buckling of the columns" and keeping in mind, buckling steel columns. Let's continue.

WTC Pre-Collapse Bowing Debunks 9/11 "Controlled Demolition" Theory

Indications of the Imminent Collapse of the World Trade Center Buildings Disprove Explosives Theory

www.representativepress.org...

NYC Police Saw Sign of Tower Collapse, Study Says (Update2)

June 18 (Bloomberg) -- Federal engineering investigators studying the destruction of the World Trade Center's twin towers on Sept. 11 said New York Police Department aviation units reported an inward bowing of the buildings' columns in the minutes before they collapsed, a signal they were about to fall.

www.bloomberg.com...

We can read what this fire chief has to say.

Why the World Trade Center Buildings Collapsed: A Fire Chief ’s Assessment

The jet collapsed the ceilings and scraped most of the spray-on fire retarding asbestos from the steel trusses. The steel truss floor supports probably started to fail quickly from the flames and thecenter steel supporting columns severed by plane parts heated by the flames began to buckle, sag, warp and fail. Then the top part of the tower crashed down on the lower portion of the structure. This pancake collapse triggered the entire cascading collapse of the 110-story structure.

vincentdunn.com...

Once the steel columns were exposed to fire, it was just a matter of time before the steel columns would buckle and fail.

We can take a look here where a private jet crashed into a steel frame hangar, which resulted in a fire that weakened the steel structure of the hangar until it collapsed upon the aircraft.

Santa Monica Airport crash

A private jet veered off the runway and slammed into a hangar at Santa Monica Airport, sparking a fire that consumed the airplane and caused the hangar to collapse. There were no survivors.

www.latimes.com...

edit on 10-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
this link 911-engineers.blogspot.com... is just saying most trust NIST. That's not true, most just don't say what they think about 9/11, cuz you get fired if you question the official narrative. In that industry you need govt contracts.

true heroes that risked careers for justice: en.wikipedia.org...

you skyeagle admitted to working in defense industry so that explains why push disinfo here daily.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

this link 911-engineers.blogspot.com... is just saying most trust NIST. That's not true, most just don't say what they think about 9/11, cuz you get fired if you question the official narrative. In that industry you need govt contracts.

Its all about the evidence. What can you present that refutes the evidence of structural and demolition experts?

you skyeagle admitted to working in defense industry so that explains why push disinfo here daily.

I let facts and evidence speak for themselves.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

I let facts and evidence speak for themselves.

Yes and the facts don't support the OS..

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Yes and the facts don't support the OS..

Of course they do, which is why you cannot provide a shred of evidence for the use of explosives and thermite and that explains why you cannot provide us with demolition explosion timelines in the WTC videos.

Fire, Not Extra Explosives, Doomed Buildings, Expert Says

A New Mexico explosives expert says he now believes there were no explosives in the World Trade Center towers, contrary to comments he made the day of the Sept. 11 terrorist attack.

"Certainly the fire is what caused the building to fail," said Van Romero, a vice president at the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology.

911research.wtc7.net...

edit on 10-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

AE 911 Truth has been discredited and has been attacked from both sides of the fence.

...you skyeagle admitted to working in defense industry so that explains why push disinfo here daily.

I have challenged 9/11 conspiracy theorist to prove me wrong with evidence and I am still waiting.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

have to assume that is by design and why they are censoring this forum, it makes people give up. I see this on all the conspiracy forums on the net, all being increasingly censored.

Have your words ever been censored on ATS?
Does the company you work for, know what 'user names' you post under?

You act like TPTB watch everything you do online.
You act like they then disseminate that info to your employer.

How many government humans does it take to monitor your family of five?
Land lines, cell phone, internet, snail mail.
Considering there are just over 4 million federal employees, there just isn't enough.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Yes and the facts don't support the OS.

In the minds of the overwhelming number of experts they do.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
People have been killed in this coverup in addition to the deaths on 9/11/2001 to suppress the truth at key points in time.

The perpetrators are murderous thugs who have others bully humans in the process.

They can't kill all of us and in fact we can create more powerful weapons and intelligence to defeat the real enemy.

General Dwight Eisenhower warned us of the military industrial complex.

a reply to: samkent

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: aj023

Hey aj023, have you seen this video? Check it out at 10:00 in, why would the feds take this guy away..

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-11-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

There's no evidence of demolition explosions in your video. Now, let's take a look at this video of WTC 1 for the real story and notice there are no demolition explosions as WTC 1 collapses.

You would also noticed that falling debris, which are falling at free fall speed, are outpacing and striking the ground while the collapse of WTC 1 is still in progress many stories aove ground level, which effectively debunks the 9/11 conspiracy theorist claim that WTC 1 collapsed at free fall speed.

edit on 11-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

People have been killed in this coverup in addition to the deaths on 9/11/2001 to suppress the truth at key points in time.

Actually, there is no false flag in regards to 9/11. That was a fabrication.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

There's no evidence of demolition explosions in your video. Now, let's take a look at this video of WTC 1 for the real story and notice there are no demolition explosions as WTC 1 collapses.

You would also noticed that falling debris, which outpaced the collapse, debunks the claim that WTC 1 collapsed at free fall speed.

This is what the 100th time you have posted this, you need to stop repeating yourself, it makes you look bad, I know you are an older man and although I disagree with you I still feel you should be respected however your leaving me with thoughts I prefer not to consider.

Please take that as constructive criticism..

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

his is what the 100th time you have posted this,...

And, the 100th time you have failed to point out demolition explosions in that WTC 1 video.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Actually, there is no false flag in regards to 9/11. That was a fabrication.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

his is what the 100th time you have posted this,...

And, the 100th time you have failed to point out demolition explosions in that WTC 1 video.

Yeah, see, thats what I'm talking about.. nuff said..

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

You posted a video that has already been debunked.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Im glad this has been brought up. Skyeagle, you spew disinformation so often it's impossible not to notice. If you'd like to be more inconspicuous then you can do a better job.
You troll these boards everyday, sometimes posting several times within an hour. And your videos are often old and tired if not edited by the MSM.

Enough. It's gross. And it's not persuading anyone anyway.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

AE 911 Truth has been discredited and has been attacked from both sides of the fence.

...you skyeagle admitted to working in defense industry so that explains why push disinfo here daily.

I have challenged 9/11 conspiracy theorist to prove me wrong with evidence and I am still waiting.
onus is on you to prove official theory. but govt destroyed the evidence so that is hard to do. we can assume they destroyed evidence due to being complicit.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join