It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEW/Energy Weapons? Holograms? TV Fakery? No Planes at the WTC? -- A 9/11 Disinfo Campaign

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I know of people who died too, in fact many of them. The evidence proves beyond a reasonable doubt that the official story is incorrect.

The evidence includes many many expert witnesses and eyewitnesses and evidence which have more experience and credibility than even I have.

Evidence is from FEMA and FBI's own documented evidence, aerospace engineers, expert pilots, eyewitness accounts, analysis of images, structural engineers, lots of statistical data and so on and so forth. The list goes on.

Holograms can look solid. In fact others have seen holograms that they didn't realize weren't real until they were told it was a hologram.

Please see
en.m.wikipedia.org...

The important part is physics of holograms. Remember also, the defense budget is huge and technologies are very advanced. We aren't talking regular computer graphics animations like one would have created using a sillicon graphics workstation or whatnot where you had realistic movies being created using those technologies.

The air force hologram tract is documented as per the internet on af.mil

[removed quote of OT post above]

edit on 22-11-2015 by BlackOp007 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2015 by BlackOp007 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Nov 22 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackOp007

The official story may be incorrect, but that still doesn't prove it was holograms.

All I'm asking is for solid proof that the 2 planes that crashed into both towers were holograms.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Use the internet to do your own research.

originally posted by: TerryDon79

The official story may be incorrect, but that still doesn't prove it was holograms.

All I'm asking is for solid proof that the 2 planes that crashed into both towers were holograms.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackOp007

originally posted by: TerryDon79

So that's your argument for holograms did it? You're not going to argue your case, but ignore all facts that directly contradict all of what you've said?

"Deny Ignorance". Have you heard of that? Because you're ignoring everything, including me asking for proof.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Holograms can look solid.

The 9/11 hologram claim is as solid as thin air. Case in point;

Text: United Airlines Statement on Plane Crashes

Following is a statement issued by United Airlines on the crash of Flight 93 near Pittsburgh and Flight 175 in a location that was not immediately disclosed:
United Airlines has now confirmed that two of its aircraft have crashed.

— UA 93, a Boeing 757 aircraft, departed from Newark, N.J. at 8:01 a.m. local time, bound for San Francisco, with 38 passengers on board, two pilots, five flight attendants.

— UA 175, a Boeing 767 aircraft, departed from Boston at 7:58 a.m. local time, bound for Los Angeles, with 56 passengers on board, two pilots and seven flight attendants.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Photo: United 175 Fuselage Wreckage

Photo: United 175 Engines

Photo: United 175 Engine

Debunking the 9/11 No-Planes Theory

Conspiracy Theory FAIL: The 9/11 Video Fakery No-Planes Theory (The Lies of Ace Baker)

CLAIM: Only THREE 9/11 airplane videos are confirmed to have been shown LIVE.

FALSE: In fact, this claim is simply an absolute lie. There were at least seven national and/or local (or locally affiliated) news stations broadcasting LIVE coverage on the morning of 9/11/2001, including ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX, WB11, and local NY1. six of those stations captured the second plane while broadcasting LIVE that morning. and one of those networks, CBS captured the plane with TWO different live cameras while switching.

debunkingnoplanes.blogspot.com...

edit on 22-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Okay, so let's start here.

No Planes Theory: R.I.P.

Those who argue that there were no planes which crashed into the Twin Towers on 9/11 say that "computer generated imagery" (CGI) was used to insert fake video images of planes. However, these folks are forgetting something: there are numerous eyewitness reports of people who heard the planes.

In other words, for the no planes theory to be true, not only would CGI have had to be inserted in live videocamera feeds, and all of the witnesses who saw the planes be disinfo agents, but some sort of high-tech flying sound generator would have had to be used to fake the moving sounds of planes flying into the buildings.

georgewashington.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Show me one hologram that doesn't use a screen.

Show me one hologram that has sound emanating from it over hundreds of feet.

(post by BlackOp007 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackOp007
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

All that link did was explain what a hologram is. We all know what a hologram is. What it also showed was an image on a surface. I didn't see massive pieces of glass or other media for the hologram to be on. No mention of solid holograms made in open air either.

So, do you want to try again to explain how the planes were holograms?
edit on Sun Nov 22 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

... I posted the link about how holograms work.

Let's take a look here because this video debunks your hologram claim.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Holograms can look solid. In fact others have seen holograms that they didn't realize weren't real until they were told it was a hologram.

A Critical Review of WTC 'No Plane' Theories

There have been two no-plane hypotheses put forward: The first, that small planes or missiles hit the towers and these were covered over in the videos and photos of the impact by synthetic 3D graphic images of 767s (including real-time superimposition of these images on all live TV footage as it was broadcast). The no-planers have labeled this scenario "TV Fakery." The second argument holds that theplanes (at least the second plane) was in fact a hologram generated by classified technology. This hypothesis has since been abandoned.

Conclusion
There are many solid pieces of visual evidence–video recordings and photos–that show 767's impacting the World Trade Center towers. If only one of these images is authentic, the entire no-plane hypothesis is invalidated. There are absolutely no images of anything else hitting the towers despite the attention the burning WTC1 tower was receiving from a city of millions.

The attempts by the no-planers to create credibility for their hypothesis by citing purported anomalies in the visual record have been characterized by a high degree of technical incompetence and illogical thinking. Because an authentic visual anomaly would only prove that that particular image was faked, and would not prove that something besides 767s hit the towers, it is clear that there is no supporting physical evidence whatsoever for the no-plane hypothesis.

journalof911studies.com...

edit on 22-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I really have no idea what "really" happened on 911. I am told certain things occurred
certain ways but my mind just can't seem to be satisfied with what I am shown and
told. It still wants to get answers to questions that, in some cases, seem to be un-
answerable. The gov't and experts tell me one thing, yet there is a whole slew of
keyboard cowboys that say different. Unfortunately, both sides have very valid points
and very convincing info.

I take no side in this fight because the outcome will not affect my life one way or other.

I find it interesting that certain ats folks will take one side and actually "fight" for it like it
means something at the end of the day. I think it is healthy for one to take the opposing
view every now and then and try and prove it. Amazing how it negates a bias one might hold.

With all that said, I would like to suggest a movie I just watched that might enlighten some
on these 911 forums. I watched it on Amazon Prime, but I bet it is out there on a few
different places as it is more of a documentary than a movie. It is called " The Bomb". It's
all about our introduction into the atomic age and the first "explosions".

What has this got to do with 911?

It brought up some very interesting points that might help others see that there might be
things out there that we are not aware of. For instance:

I was not aware that when the very first atomic bomb was tested (Trinity) in the New Mexico
desert, the Air Force had remote control unmanned bombers that flew through the mushroom
cloud as part of their tests. (You might want to reread that again and let the implications set in.)

Thousands and thousands and thousands of people worked on manufacturing the bomb and
all the components involved in it's production, yet the Russians only found out about it
because of a spy they had working in the ranks. So Yes, things can be kept secret no matter
how many people are involved.
Come to think of it, only 20 people were needed to pull off 911, going by the OS. 19 Hijackers
and OBL. Now, does that REALLY make sense? If our country can be upended by 20 foreign
terrorists, just imagine what 20 domestic terrorists could do. They might be more "domestic"
than one could imagine.

Just my take on things. I am continually amazed at how gullible we all are and sometimes just
can't see it. How many times have we all seen magic tricks, knowing they are not real, but still
in awe?

I would like to thank firerescue, skyeagle and hellobruce for answering some of my questions
from a previous post. It did, in fact, give me a different perspective as to how I look at things.
One of the answers was in regard to the "explosive" sound one would hear when the WTC's
were pancaking down, floor by floor. So, in fact, one should EXPECT to hear 70+ explosive
sounds as the buildings are coming down and the floors are collapsing upon one another.
But......How would the sound be able to reach me before the total collapse? 7-10 floors
had to collapse per second for the OS to work. At that rate, it seems any explosive sounds
from floors pancaking, would have sounded more like m-60 machinegun fire. Even the video
of the NYPD Fire Chief saying, "Like it was detonated. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM." ..is not
reasonable, if in fact, 7-10 floors per second are making that sound.

My numbers may be off, my quote might not be correct, but I think you understand what
I'm asking. The movie I mentioned is really good. Nostalgic and informative....

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
One other thing I find interesting...............

Evacuation

800 workers were evacuated from WTC 6 within 12 minutes of the first plane striking the North Tower. That impact caused debris to rain down on the roof of Building 6, which was adjacent to the impacted wall of the tower. 1

There was "debris" on the roof of the building and it was evacuated. This was before the damage
to WTC6 caused by the collapse of the North Tower.

Planes hit WTC1 and WTC2 and they weren't immediately evacuated? People should have been
streaming out of EVERY high rise building in NYC that day, as no one knew what the next target
would be...But strangely, they didn't......Hmmmmm...

I just googled, copied and pasted the Evacuation statement from a site I found.
If it needs to be in "quote" format, sorry....

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jabbathehut

Exactly what sound do you think floor slabs weighing hundreds of tons would make.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Exactly the same sound as you would hear.

I was talking about the ABILITY to hear the actual sounds of the
floors collapsing onto one another.

It supposedly took 15 seconds for the WTC collapse to hit the ground.
The buildings were 110 stories tall.
The OS says the top 15 floors destabilized and then failed, pile driving
into the floors below starting with floor 90.
90 floors at 15 seconds is 6 floors per second.

Am I hearing 6 floors going BOOM...6 floors going BOOM..

Seems to me 6 floors a second would sound more like automatic gun
fire. That's not what I hear in the videos.

As well as, the time it took the sound to travel to my location. With the
sound ricocheting off the surrounding buildings, it seems as if there
might have been some redundant sounds.

I really wouldn't know what to expect to hear as I have never heard a
building collapse (fail) before, and feel pretty strongly that I never will.

I was present at a building (controlled demolition) one time in Cincinnati
and you could "FEEL" every charge that went off.

Is there any audio/video out there, besides the WTC's, that shows what
collapsing floor slabs sound like? I haven't looked TBH.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jabbathehut

I was not aware that when the very first atomic bomb was tested (Trinity) in the New Mexico
desert, the Air Force had remote control unmanned bombers that flew through the mushroom
cloud as part of their tests. (You might want to reread that again and let the implications set in.)

incorrect - the drone aircraft were used during later bomb tests in the South Pacific at Bikini and Ewewetak atolls

yet the Russians only found out about it because of a spy they had working in the ranks. So Yes, things can be kept secret
no matter how many people are involved.

Soviets had numerous agents in the Manhattan project - American communists

Planes hit WTC1 and WTC2 and they weren't immediately evacuated? People should have been
streaming out of EVERY high rise building in NYC that day, as no one knew what the next target
would be...But strangely, they didn't......Hmmmmm...

First ( North Tower) was struck at 8:47 . People in building knew something was wrong (I know people who were in the
building when plane hit) - many began to leave immediately . Problem is the usual fire procedure was only to evacuate
the floor where fire alarm was and adjacent floors. Because of its size of WTC was not considered practical to clear entire
building. There were only 3 stairways - outboard stairs (A & C) were only 44 inches wide, barely enough for 2 people
to pass. B stair in center was slightly wider at 56 inches. Have to remember while people going down, FDNY were going up
do to fact elevators were destroyed by impact, The PA system was destroyed by impact and fire control center on 22th
floor was evacuated do to burning jet fuel pouring down elevator shafts . Many people remained unsure of what to do

22nd floor
–(Female trapped): There’s a fire outside of 22! There’s a fire on 22!
–(Male responding): Fire on 22, where? A or B tower?
–(Female trapped): This is the SCC, A tower, the 22nd floor. We see a lot of debris. We are stuck on 22…the door is blocked. There is a fire.

People above the 92 th floors were trapped because the stairs were blocked with debris - nobody got out above 92th floor

Different in South Tower which was hit 15 minutes later - some people on side facing North Tower saw what was going on
and self evacuated . Security Control told residents to stay put unaware of second aircraft inbound . When hit struck
at oblique angle which spared one stairway from destruction - 18 people above impact floors (above 78) were able to
get out. Some people headed to roof - unaware access to it was locked - were expecting helicopters to rescue them

Because of heat and smoke would not be able to land. Also Port Authority made decision not to land helicopters on roof
(was done in 1993 after bombing) do to danger involved, Roof covered with antenna and other obstructions

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The amount of suspicion around 9/11 from the outset was a logical reaction, due to the catalogue of, literally unbelievable, explanations given, for tower 7, the pentagon and sooooooooo on.

You don't need to get into technical science over the twin towers collapse, when there are other more obvious smoking guns as mentioned in the previous paragraph.

Infact the amount of time spent on debating the twin towers and sidelining tower 7 and the pentagon and NORAD standing down etcetera, would be more appropriate to fixate on as those events are more difficult to dismiss..in fact I'd say impossible to dismiss.

The reason most people stayed "asleep" for so long is because of social conformity. Most people will have had second thoughts about what the MSM and government told them but the pressure to agree "your either with us or against us", was so persistent and intense, that logic was put out the window and people simply fell in line and conformed. The alternative was to be stigmatised as a "conspiracy nut", "terrorist sympathiser", "unpatriotic" and so on...but there was also an intense atmosphere of worse in store for you, if you publicly challenged the official story. Let's not forget random acts of violence directed by "true patriots" or the threat of it, against "terrorist sympathisers" or the reality of being arrested and imprisoned "without charge".

With prospects like this you really would have to be nuts to speak up. Nuts or brave, but what is bravery, whenever its not even recognised as such? It's nothing short of futility.

The police state USA has, like any working police state, been designed to have citizens policing each other. How many citizens of the former east Germany would have made anti government comments even within the confines of their own homes for fear of a neighbour hearing them and reporting them?
Not many.

Because youtube quickly became the 9/11 "conspiracy" go to hub online. It became flooded with the most BS of theories, such as the infamous holographic planes. There seems to be no reasonable conclusion for this "theory" and it's long term promotion, other than a deliberate psyop designed to reaffirm the idea that anyone that doesn't buy the "official fairytale" is a nutjob...this is after all how public opinion is shaped. Muddying the water, pollutes all the water.

Strangely over the last couple of years the acceptance that the official story is a lie has reached, almost, critical mass.

It's my belief that due to this fact, the US government has chosen a plan B on how to deal with this ongoing problem. I believe these "secret 28 pages" are that plan B.

A conspiracy will be revealed, but it will only reveal a partial truth, that of the involvement of Saudi (like we didn't already know that already since most of the official story stated the hijackers were Saudi along with bin laden). The 28 pages of corse will have no mention of planted explosives or cruise missiles or anything that most people now believe went down.

The Saudis or elements within Saudi, will be used as a scapegoat and as usual the concept of the Saudis only being partial players will once again be blown off as a tin foil hat conspiracy theory.

The 28 pages will be used to put all other 9/11 theories to bed and this is the only reason these pages have been moted in the MSM.

edit on 5-4-2016 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
My bad firerescue. I will have to go back and watch "The Bomb"...the
movie/documentary that I got my info from. I was sure they said they
had "drones" on the first test.

I was also sure they said that L.E. Fuchs was the only one charged as
a spy.

My mind isn't as sharp as it once was. My point was actually to address
the fact that we had "DRONES" and drone technology back in the 40's
but we are led to believe (by the MSM) that they are relatively new.
I was also only trying to express that there were thousands of folks
involved and word never got out to "the general public" until later.

Still strikes me as odd that WTC6 was evacuated so quickly yet other
non WTC buildings in the area were not. It just seems to me that some
things were ...let's say, "orchestrated" too well, or the hijackers just
happen to have had the greatest luck in the world on that day, to have
had all their plans work so well.

As I said before, I have no "side" in the ongoing debate. I question everything.

Thanks....

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

SHOW one example of a DAYLIGHT hologram projected onto NOTHING BUT AIR moving at the speed and size of the aircraft.

THEY can't even do it NOW !

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join