It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Really Secret Societies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hi...you all think Im way more caffienated than i actually am. So, where is the secret society that is forming on here...gosh, theres way to many posts, bubba...and i can't look thru them all. Sometimes I think sites like this are to see what people are thinking, too...I've only been here a week though so I haven't decided about this one yet. As for Masons, well, I don't really know anything about them except that they are given special privilidges (s/P) having to do with traffic violations, and don't even bother telling me that one's not true. I heard from the horses mouth. I don't much like stuff like that, it gives me the creeps. (special priveldges to "special groups" and crap.) Dont like it at all. I thought we were all created equal in this fair land. I've had some problems with cops who were masons before. They seem to like to target the innocent. Just an observation...anyone care to comment? Paranoia is my life.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Wow you guys are a little off on the Masonic stuff about this site.

But about the society forming here, well if you can find it, you'll get a good idea of how the majority of secret societies in todays world start out.

I'm not going to give you guys any hints about this, it just kind of goes to show how societies start out, and how common they actually are. But... there is an open invitation to join if you can find it.

Blessed Be
~Astral

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
How very cool. this sounds better than the ring hunt. A secret Society hidden within the members talking about secret societies. You know I think I'm going to have to start a new thread all about this. Hey GRAND MASTER whoever you are, be careful not to end up in the dreaded third catagory, you know, the one with the Illuminatti and the wanna-be's. very cool. I bet Leveller is a member oooh and M/L and hhhmmmmm lets see........

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lily3214
...I thought we were all created equal in this fair land. I've had some problems with cops who were masons before. They seem to like to target the innocent. Just an observation...anyone care to comment? Paranoia is my life.

I have a question.
How did you know the cops were Masons? How were they targeting the innocent? Okay, that's two questions.

And Lily, welcome to ATS. Even if it turns out that Astral does not have a secret society hidden here.

[edit on 18-6-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
the thread is goinggggggggggggggg. oofffffff subject!

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
How about that "Conservative Republican Cult" - wow talk about
"Scary People"!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join