It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s time: Declare lies for war with Iran as treason against our soldiers and US Constitution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I saw this posted elsewhere and thought i'd put it up for you people across the pond to see and comment on.

Five thousand dead American soldiers in wars all based in known lies. Thirty thousand admitted American soldiers wounded and injured with over 100,000 disability claims granted. Over one million dead Iraqi and Afghan citizens and God knows how many wounded and suffering. $3 to $5 trillion in long-term costs to American taxpayers. That’s $30,000 to $50,000 per US household of $50,000 annual income. If your household makes more than $50,000 per year, do the math to understand your personal obligation to pay for these long-term costs based on known lies.

And now the US threatens nuclear war with Iran based in known lies:

Source

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This video was great, great truth to power scenes with those pusillanimous douches palosi, bush and conyers.

False Flags, Lies & Nuclear Bombs
vimeo.com...

There is a very telling juxtaposition at 5:50..

Candidate obama: iran is too "tiny" to pose a "serious threat".
President obama: "let me be absolutely clear, iran is a grave threat.."

If someone isn't man enough to stick to their beliefs that make them who they are, they're not a man at all.. just another empty vessel and a coward.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

And now the US threatens nuclear war with Iran based in known lies:

Nobody is threatening nuclear war on Iran.

The IAEA (UN) are telling us what the Iranian opposition mujadeen have said for several years - that the Iranian regime has warhead research factories.

Iran are surprising everyone with designs for stealth planes, radar-evading missiles, longer-range missiles, and rockets sending satellites into space (although fairly crude). But people are in denial about Iran's nuclear warhead & enrichment programme.

None of this advocates war, and being ignorant of it all doesn't make the issue go away.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It's also very sad that the Examiner wishes to use Iraq in its agenda here.

In fact both Khamenei and Ahmadinejad have spoken about Israel in the most despicable of fashion almost everytime they speak, yet western media doesn't waste time with most of that. I'm sure they'd have a field day looking thru' Khamenei's drugged-fueled & frenzied anti-Jew rants, but they don't waste their time.

In 2005 Ahmadinejad's speech should be translated to "zionist regime will vanish from the pages of time". Using this as a baseline to ignore all of the other issues, and to argue over the semantics of "vanishing" and "wipe of the map" is not in the interests of solving the problem.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by john124]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

IAEA has confirmed perfect compliance with fuel-use for peaceful and legal ends.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Iran is not co-operating with the UN nuclear watchdog's investigation into the country's nuclear programme, the new head of the agency has said.

Iran's insistence its nuclear programme was peaceful could not be confirmed, Yukiya Amano told the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in Vienna.

Mr Amano is taking a more critical line than his predecessor, analysts say.

The news is likely to strengthen calls for sanctions on Iran. Iran's foreign minister has rejected Mr Amano's claim.

"The agency continues to verify the non-diversion of declared nuclear material in Iran, but we cannot confirm that all nuclear material in Iran is in peaceful activities because Iran has not provided the agency with the necessary co-operation," Mr Amano said.

Obviously the examiner has not done its research. How can the examiner talk about facts, martin luther king and Ghandi, when it cannot recognise the facts itself.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I am sorry but being compliant with Nuclear standards is not announcing your first batch of 20% enriched uranium in front of hundreds of thousands of citizens on your countries revolution anniversary. Normal power only requires 3-5% enrichment.

All of this while testing new missiles and stealth aircraft.

While I do not agree with the Examiner's stance, I do agree we should just leave Iran alone. If they are stupid enough to pick a fight they are in for a rude awakening.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu
This video was great, great truth to power scenes with those pusillanimous douches palosi, bush and conyers.

False Flags, Lies & Nuclear Bombs
vimeo.com...

There is a very telling juxtaposition at 5:50..

Candidate obama: iran is too "tiny" to pose a "serious threat".
President obama: "let me be absolutely clear, iran is a grave threat.."

If someone isn't man enough to stick to their beliefs that make them who they are, they're not a man at all.. just another empty vessel and a coward.

The sad thing is, it will probably happen.

The numbers quoted as dead and disabled , on the previous wars , will

pale by comparison.

All to appease Israel.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CalibratedZeus
I am sorry but being compliant with Nuclear standards is not announcing your first batch of 20% enriched uranium in front of hundreds of thousands of citizens on your countries revolution anniversary. Normal power only requires 3-5% enrichment.

And the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty which both the US and Iran have signed allows for enrichment to 20% for medical purposes.

Technically since the US is a co-signer of the Treaty we are obliged to assist them.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

And the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty which both the US and Iran have signed allows for enrichment to 20% for medical purposes.

The west offered to provide uranium for medical purposes with extra incentives that anyone with half a brain and with the intention of only enriching to 20% would have accepted straight away.

The enrichment facility at Qom is designed for going all the way to weapons grade.

Technically since the US is a co-signer of the Treaty we are obliged to assist them.

And how are the US supposed to assist, when Iran doesn't even cooperate with IAEA inspectors?

top topics

join