It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIg Bright UFO over Hackney London,UK March 7 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Dont mind the corny music. But apparently a guy caught a milky light in the sky doing some weird things. Maybe a fake, Maybe not??
What youll think thoo

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-3-2010 by blaws572]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I recognize that apartment building across the street. I believe this is the same guy who posted another UFO video a while back that was a triangle composed of three greenish/blue lights in the same position.

It turned out he was a complete hoaxing goofball. I seem to recall that.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Maybe it could be someone filming through a window, Capturing the reflection of the light inside the room and using a dimmer switch for effects ?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
You can see alittle flare around it so it is probably a reflection off the window.

Bad music always means fake no exceptions

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I remember that thread now too. It was not much better looking than this one.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Yep, i have seen other hoax's of window reflections just like this one, in fact there is a thread on it here somewhere, i believe it was 2 little boys who did it...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Reflection! Bad one too!

Yeah, they say this one was a kid with a laser-pen of some kind:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

You beat me to it. Not saying this is fake, but my first thought while watching the video for the fourth time was that the linear-like flaring at 0:25 and 0:35 looked similar to a laser pointed toward the camera.

And yes, X-file-like music is a real EBE-turnoff.

This video lacks completion or closure....... what happened next? Did they just film 45 seconds or so, and then say "ta hell with it, let's go get a brew?"

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
blaws572, please listen to me: our aim is NOT to make some verbatim copy of YouTube: if one wants to see some videos showing what could be everything, then he's free to go to YouTube and type "UFO" in the search tool.
You have started many threads, wasted much cyberspace and added NOTHING to ufology so far.
Why don't you focus on some good ufo case rather than pouring every single video that you find on youtube here? Do you realize that the average quality of the board get poorer after you start each one of your threads?
All the videos that you share have in common:
  • Lack of useful points of reference
  • Lack of media coverage
  • LAck of witnesses
  • Lack of radar tracking
  • Lack of any for of official investigation.

Every time you start a new thread, some serious thread based on hard evidences gets further from the top.
    Desn't this make you feel BAD?

• posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:28 PM
    link   
    That video was one of the worst fakes ive ever seen. If anyone thinks thats a real UFO you need your head examined. It's 2 people toying around with light reflection in a window, you can also see other reflections of light from them moving around in the room. At least if someone is gonna make a fake UFO video try to make it good for christ sake why even bother making a thread when its so obvious that its a hoax????

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:32 AM
    link   
    reply to post by internos

G'day internos

That really sums things up for a lot of the poor quality material that is being posted on ATS.....

It's just pointless "noise"

Kind regards
    Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:38 AM
    link   
    More pointless posts..

The UFO is obviously a light in the room reflected, if you look carefully at one point you will see the outline of something where he or she has not stayed far enough behind the light.

Add the music and you get a total waste of time, posting nonsense like this as Internos says just deflects decent topics from getting the heads up they need.

The old addage : If you have nothing worth saying then don't say anything

comes to mind here!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:47 AM
    link   
    i know this reply is pointless but i did love the music on that video..
    though it is really a fake too bad

-peace & chicken grease

top topics

join