It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Audio Letters of Dr Peter David Beter.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I have only recently become aware of the recordings made by Dr Peter Beter.
His revelations about the power stuggles and technological strides that were made
during his time inside the halls of power and his subsequent years outside-insider now seem to have a stronger ring of truth with the benefit of 30yrs hindsight.
This man was talking about the phantom stealth project in 1982!
He was the man who revealed the replacement of gold with tungsten in Fort Knox.
Keep in mind that this tungsten gold is now turning up everywhere.
If he was alive today i think he would be telling us that the gold from WTC is now residing in Fort Knox.
And i have half an inkling he may be right.
I am also leaning towards the possibility that his references to replicants and synthetics might be more to do with mind control and attempts to dissolve the memories of key persons and to reprogramme them with more compliant opinions.
I would like to here from anyone who has listened to these recordings given what we now know to be true 30yrs on.
Truly a man with detailed inside information.
www.peterdavidbeter.com...
www.peterdavidbeter.com...

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Cosmic4life]

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Cosmic4life]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hopefully given enough time to get through the material the ATS community will give this man the recognition he deserves.
The first ten Audio letters seem to be tied to events unfolding 30yrs later.
Everybody on ATS needs to hear this material.
I will try to keep the thread up long enough to get some attention.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
No one is going to support you on this, well, at least most people wont. I, for one am amazed at some of the things he has said that ended up coming true. Theres nothing you can say to that, you cannot argue his claims no matter how crazy they sound. We need more people like him and we need 'em now.

But even if we did, its not like we the people will do anything about it. Real talk, truth hurts.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm supporting you on this and keeping my eyes on this thread, I know he has predicted some major things and that makes the rest of his claims more credible. However I haven't had the time to go through all of his material, I've got so much to listen, watch and read that it's a constant battle against the never ending torrent of new tabs in my browser.

I'm just commenting now to bump this since I don't really have anything of substance to add except that I really agree, ATS should thoroughly examine this material, this needs to get out there.

Star and flag, of course.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Anybody out there had a listen yet?

Just bumping the thread to get it on the radar.

Please check him out and make a comment on this thread.

He would be ATS royalty if he were alive today.

Go on, give him a listen, you will love it.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticuli

Seems you may be right about the lack of support.

There is a lot to get through though so i will give it a day or two to percolate.

The references to Cosmospheres and the battle of harvest moon should interest the more technical people.
Also plenty to interest the economical and political conspiracist.

His material seems to cover all the aspects often debated on ATS.

Hopefully ATS'rs are ready to see Dr Peter Beter in the same light as Eustace Mullins, Jordan Maxwell, Jim Marrs etc.

We shall see.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Okey, now I've gone through the summation at least, I've recently read basically the same thing in David Wilcock's Disclosure: Endgame book so I'm brushing up on that.

I already have a few questions I'm hoping someone with the expertise could add upon:

Battle of Harvest Moon, how believeable is this, is there any technical information which might be wrong?
Any proof of this outside of Peter Beter's testimony?
One thing I'm sure of: the Moon is of great military strategic importance.

The new Kremlin faction, are they in league with Japan, China or any other countries? According to David Wilcock and Benjamin Fulford they are.

What would the new Kremlin faction's ultimate objective be?

Russia Today is the only msm station that is championing questions like 9/11 as far as I know, is this the work of the new Kremlin? Seems so.

It would be interesting to have some more information on the cosmospheres, sightings, photos, anything, if these were operational in the 70's they must have advanced significantly by now..

Have you listened to all the tapes Cosmic? If so, does he ever mention extraterrestrials at all?

I wonder what the next big thing will be..
these are truly interesting times we're living in.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

I will answer your last question first.

Dr Beter never mentions ET's at all.
Everything is totally manmade either Western or Soviet.
It ties in nicely with the technology grab from Germany after WW2.
As described by Joseph P Farrell, Igor Witkowski and others.
The pursuit of Radar and Optical invisibility.
EM propulsion,Plasma physics,Electro-Gravity etc were the black projects of WW2 carried on through the 50's,60's, to todays toys ready for mass production should the need arise.
What Dr Beter provides is the plot and the cast of characters.
Keep reading and listening.
Whatever you make of it you must agree that to say these things and to survive back then, must surely mean the he had some powerful friends protecting him.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I don't have the time to listen to it all but I read the overview. The first part sounds like the story relayed in The Creature From Jekyll Island, pretty much. That, to me, gives this guy some credibility.

As for the rest, I don't know. My world history is a bit shaky so he could be blowing smoke and I might not know.

It would be nice to listen to all the tapes, get all the details, but I don't have the time for that. Oh well.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Wee Dr. Beter mentins UFOs...just check hist site and check Google search and type UFO in it...:

example...
Audioletter 38:

But the rulers of Russia also have additional reasons for
believing mankind is not alone in the cosmos. The Russians have
carefully studied UFO reports from around the world. They have
restricted their attention very rigidly to those which are
solidly documented and backed up by evidence, such as radar; but
because of their Tunguska studies, they have also analyzed UFO
data with open minds and they are convinced that we are being
quietly observed not by one alien civilization but by several.
As of now, the Russians have not established where these presumed
galactic neighbors are coming from, but they are working on it.
Powerful radio telescopes and other techniques are in use by the
Soviet Union. They are trying to pick up any clues to the
possible identity of our visitors. As for the vast distances
involved between these unidentified neighbors in our own solar
system, the Russians are unperturbed.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I was going to start a thread about this man, but found this, and decided to bump it, as it is truly fascinating, I dont want to take over the thread, but please O.P add more for this, as there is a ton more things about him.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
wait wait wait..
his name is peter beter.. is that pronounced how i think?

top topics

join