It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update and Check In

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I am sorry that I haven't posted recently, but I am sure it is not a big deal to anyone but me.

I wanted to check in with you guys and gas here and update you on what has been happening with me.

Things are getting very interesting with the OBEs I am having. I have been working on controlling them for a long time now and have gotten pretty good at it. I can initiate OBEs now, pretty much anytime I want, the key I have learned is to really be tired vut still very focused and alert. If you can achieve this you should be albe to experience an OBE yourself.

When I am very tired my body is more apt to go int sleep paralysis before my mind actually goes to sleep. During the time between going into sleep paralysis and my mind going to sleep there is a window, during that time, that allows me to have an OBE.

When I recognize this window all I do is try to roll over or stand up.. When I do this I am able to "roll" right out of my body. After I do this I am free to roam throughout the world I live in everyday. There are subtle differences from waking reality, but not a drastic change at all.

For example, I have shutters on my windows, the type that cover the actuall window and can be opened like folding closet doors. In there place there are blinds. The wierd thing is when I first moved into the house the blinds were replaced with the shutters. The blinds were there for no more than a day after I moved in. I have now lived here for 12 years. So it is odd to see the blinds instead of shutters...

The best part of the OBEs are the fact that I can pass through inanimate objects, such as doors, walls, windows, or cielings. Another great aspect is the feeling of being seperate frmo my body, it feels like I have been "contained" for a long time and when out I fell free, like am am not confined by anything.

I am able to sustain these OBEs for quite a long time now and I am able to travel anywhere in the world while in this 'state' if-you-will. However, whilse this has been true throughout my experiences, recently I have been limited to where I can go.

Ex: I can roam around my neighborhood and really anywhere throughout my city, but when I try to go high in the sky it is almost like a force stops me and I am unable to proceed. When this happens I awaken immediately. Before this restriction I was able to go anywhere, nearly instantly, I only need to think of the place and there it is.

It is quite frustrating to be blocked and it invokes a lot of questions as to why I can no longer travel into the skies or even further distances on the ground.

The world that I go to is indeed real, though it is not a part of our physical reality. Because it is happenning and I can touch, taste, feel, smell, and see during these experiences it quantifies as real to me. If I die in the OBE I really die there, but I come back here and can re-enter that realm the next time I get out.

Makes me wonder if this is the place you go to when you die here, or something similar.

I am going to continue working on the methods of which allow me to have these experiences and I will try to keep you guys posted as to what they are like.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

I wanted to check in with you guys and gas here and update you on what has been happening with me.

Hi esteay812

Before I go on reading your thread, may I respectfully point out a typo?
Lady Fart-a-lot

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

S&F for an interesting and nicely written OP.
What I find most intriguing about your experience is this:

but when I try to go high in the sky it is almost like a force stops me and I am unable to proceed.

I've never heard of anyone being restricted this way. It would be great if you could tell us what your theory is on what might be causing this.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean

To be honest with you I don't really have a theory as to why I am now unable to go past a certain point. When I first began having these experiences I was able to go into space and view Earth from afar and even other planets, though I don't know which ones they were.

I wish I knew why this is happening because it is very frustrating. Eventually when having an experience like this I do like to try and fly high and see things from above and to be stopped and have the experience come to an end is not a happy ending.

When I am blocked or stopped it is like I enter an area of the sky that kinda just slows me down and slowly send me back to being awake.

Do you have any idea what might be causing something like this to happen?

top topics

join