It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky Swine Flu Public Service Announcement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Has it really come to this. I can't believe the gov't would be this condescending! I was sure there was credible evidence contrary to what this video portrays.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

Already posted a few days ago.

ATS Thread

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Funny commercial, though I don't remember anyone ever claiming it was alien technology or that it came from the moon. Here in California we get these commercials too, though ours are nowhere near as entertaining. They have now started to sell flu shots at the local Grocery markets.

As far as I remember (and I may be wrong, so correct me if I am), some believe that the Flu vaccine can have adverse effects on some people. There have been a couple (or few) known cases where people were severely neurologically affected by the flu vaccine. There was also that little tid-bit about a Czech scientist testing the Vaccine on some ferrets, of which all of them died. That was not supposed to happen. There was an investigation and if I remember correctly, it was discovered that the vaccine contained live bird flu and swine flu. The producer of the Vaccine claimed it was an accident, but nobody was buying those lies. Also, some people believe that vaccines are connected to autism.

There are more theories out there, but these are the ones I remember most prominently. None of them sound too crazy to me, but then again I am not a scientist.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
alien tech that came from the moon? Good for a laugh if anything.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Dang! I searched for it too, just didn't put the right words in I guess. My bad fellas!

top topics

join