It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Thing Happend right before i went to sleep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well the other night i'm layin down in my bed watchin tv as i usually do so i roll over and close my eyes and with my eyes closed i see this weird black diamond and then it turns red and i roll back over and open eyes and theres a big black creature type thing standing next to my bed and i blink it was gone. What do you think it was?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I dunno what to say but it could have been a shadow or something do you watch TV with your light on or off?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
well i figured out what the diamond part was all about because when i watch my tv its dark and sideways my tv looks like a diamond and it makes an impression when i close my eyes but i always see that but the thing by my bed was different it had deffinate form and it was in front of the tv

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This may sound silly but it could have been your mother or father, were you dozing off at the time?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Do you have a dog or something? When I stayed over at my aunt's house awhile ago, she has a large black lab and I woke up with it standing on its hind legs at the edge of the bed looking at me. I freaked out at first because in the dark I couldn't really make out the shape too well. If you don't have a dog, do you have a stuffed animal or something in your room that might have done the same thing that the TV did when you closed your eyes?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
No i didn't have a dog at the time. Now that i've thought it more it seems like it was just a dream because i've had dreams like that before where everything seemed normal but i was really asleep. So its all good.

top topics

join