It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm pretty new here and want to learn everything I can

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hey I'm only 17 and I feel that I have a pretty good understanding of a lot of things but I would like to learn more. I want to learn about politics, ufos, weird facts, the revolution, and anything else that is worth learning. If you could please inform me of what you know I will be very grateful. Thanks

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurt Turner

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba85d281ac2f.jpg[/atsimg]

If you could please inform me of what you know I will be very grateful.

Sure - take notice of the forums you participate in...an example would be you posting your intro thread in the 'Gray' forum, when it should be posted in the 'intro" forum.

Other than that - be diligent when posting as well.

Cya on the boards...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
You will learn a lot of things here, i did.

I think happygolucky here posted everything that needed to be posted so... see you on the boards.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
There are many knowlegable people on this forum in almost any imaginable field. If you want to know about ancient languages and religions you can ask me. Welcome and enjoy.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

what languages do you know about or know?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Hi Kurt, and welcome to ATS. For now you can only reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, you also will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. For now your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Ancient Hebrew, Ancient Aramaic (Coastal Mediterranean, Babylonian, and Chaldean) Old Russian, lil' ancient Greek, and been doing research into Akkadian and proto-Sumerian.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Welcome, Kurt! It's refreshing to see all of the young blood becoming members lately.

I am the parent of a 17 year old son who I rely on often for advice, and fresh viewpoint that hasn't been tainted by years of misinformation, disinformation, and stale biases.

Your input will be equally valued here.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Welcome Kurt...

Here's your first lesion...
Never read any of my posts!!! Ever!!!
Follow that rule and it should keep you off more than one secret black op government hit list...

Kidding, I'm kidding... or am I?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hello Kurt, welcome! If you are looking to learn, you certainly came ot the right place, just make sure you take things with a grain of salt and always do your own research before taking things for granted. Hope to see you around, take care.

top topics

join