It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Illuminati got something planned for 030303?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Elijah Meller 03/03/03 Sacred date to the Illuminati

Please note that I don't consider my self, religious and it is the Illuminati that carry out events in accordance with the occult if I am right with this prediction this deserves to be printed up. If not I am glad I'm wrong, I have no reasoned to feel ashamed because I am glad I am wrong�

Over one year ago while showing my preacher how the events of 9/11 were ritualistic and went hand in hand with numerology, which pointed at the Illuminati, he informed me that something was going to happen on 3/3/03.With no knowledge of numerology he asked me "what do you think of 3/3/03?"
I responded by saying "I don't know."
He then said "what if I said 3+3+2+0+0+3=11?"
He then showed me a bunch of biblical scriptures (which I don't have off hand.) He said "3/3/03 is the anniversary when the original Israelites fought off their enemy's, I expect Christians, Muslims, Jews and Pagans to act extraordinary that day."
He told me he believes massive death would happen the week of 03/03/03 with scriptures to back it up. He informed me that this is the time to turn toward truth and prepare spiritually and/or socially in any way possible�
It was at that point that I became suspicious of this date, and now that I see 3/3/03 flowing throughout the Internet I decided to research it.

This is what I found
3/3/98: UN SECURITY COUNCIL OK's Iraq deal to allow weapons inspectors into Iraq

3/3/03 holidays: national anthem day, Purim (Jewish holiday not in the Torah) Hina Matsuri (Japan) Eve of the Islamic New Year, the last day of the Hajj (annual pilgrimage to Mecca) and other holidays around the world�
Headlines 3/3/02
1.3/3/02 Typhoon Mitag (ME-tok) is in the northwest Pacific. It is moving northwest with 105-knot winds. Mitag is a woman's name, which means my eyes.

2. 3/3/02 Palestinian kills 10 Israeli's: Israel retaliates march 4th after a weekend of suicide attacks A Palestinian sniper near Ofra sat on a hilltop under an olive tree and killed 10 Israelis and wounded 4 others before his World War II carbine was disabled by Israeli fire. Seven soldiers and 3 civilians were killed in the attack on an army checkpoint north of the Jewish settlement of Ofra between Ramallah and Nablus. The attack was at 6:30 AM. At 7:30 Palestinian terrorists ambushed another Israeli checkpoint at shift change and killed one soldier and wounded 4. The attack was near a guard post south of the Kissufim crossing in the Gaza Strip. March 2nd a bomb in Jerusalem killed 9 Israelis. Israeli leaders promised constant pressure on the Palestinians in response.
news.bbc.co.uk...

3. Earth quake hits Afghanistan 3/3/02:
www.cnn.com...
Largest earthquake in that area since 1983
Over 150 dead news.bbc.co.uk...
At the top of headlines years before- Taliban destroy statues of Buddha, world angry -3/3/01
Russia reports civil war increase in Afghanistan -3/3/00
2.3/3/02 lion kills man in South Africa satanic symbol: A lion killed a man just outside South Africa's Kruger National Park. The man was believed to be an illegal immigrant from neighboring Mozambique. An army patrol spotted the lion carrying the man. When they shot at the lion, it dropped the man and ran. This is a symbol of Satan as the roaring lion seeking someone to devour (1 Peter 5:8)
5.3/3/02 A weather elephant was over the eastern USA. Behind the elephant snow and ice are sweeping the country. An elephant represents an Angelic Commander, such as Baal.
6.3/3/02 US increase attacks on Taliban and Al Quada: www.nctimes.net...

Benny Rebuttal predicts something big on 3/3/03: www.strang.com...

IT GETS MUCH MORE INTERESTING

The Illuminati/Numerology, and 333

To the Illuminati 3 represents Trinity

Occultist looks at two things. Is the timing of this plan is in accordance with the astrological lineup of the stars moon and planets?

Yes! 3/3/03 marks the start of a New Moon. Ever hear of the witches New Moon ritual? athena523.tripod.com...
3/3/03 calendar new moon: www.timeanddate.com...

Occultists also look at if the timing of the plan is in accordance to the numbers it will produce? Well it's too early to tell but if an event occurs on 3/3/03 it will associate around the number 3 (just like 9/11 associated around the number 11.)

The date 2003 is written in roman numerals as MMIII if you turn the M's on their sides you get 33 and the III is 3 as well so you have 333, if you add that to 3/3/3 you have 666 (666 represents the mark of the beast or/ and divine trinity). What if you turned MMIII upside down, you would then have WWIII. Watch the media on 3/3/03 it will be associated with 3 no matter what events occurs. 3+3+2+3=11 Illuminati master number (shown on 9/11)

Speculation: Britain declares war on Germany 1 day after Germany declares war on France marking the start of WW1. Hitler's declares war on Poland, France and Britain declared war on Germany 2 days after marking the start of WW2; will someone declare war on the US 3 days after on 3/6/03 if we attack Iraq on 3/3/03? Mars will be at the same place as it was on 9/11/01 on 3/6/03 and we all know how obsessed these Globalists are with astrology (mars is associated with war). Or will it be the other way around?

I also believe an event may occur on 3/6/03 because the Churches have been ordered to pray on 3/3/03 at 3:33 to 3:36. 3/3/03 at 3:33=666. Considering I have not heard any media articles about a political event occurring on 3/3/03 it makes it much more likely�
www.charismanews.com...

The United Nations owned Global Consciousness movement has for years been planning a world wide "Largest ever experiment into global consciousness" to take place on 3/3/03 at 3:33 PM
Their effort is slated to begin at 3:33am (Fiji local time), on the 3rd day of the 3rd month of the 3rd millennium. It has gained widespread notoriety in New Age circles.
www.jesusandyou.com...

This rare convergence of numbers happens every 1000 years, many Christians believe this is the time when Jesus Christ will return, this is definitely not true, and it is to soon� They are engaging in an Occultic ritual supported by the Illuminati, it makes one think what they have planned for then.
333 is used as a hidden symbol to present the more offensive number 666

Many occultist believe if they don't carry out events with accordance to the occult and numerology they are doomed to fail�

On 03/03/03 there are 303 days left in the year.

Events with 333
President Ronald Reagan was nearly assassinated on March 30, 1981, at 3:30p.m. March is the third month (first 3), and 3:30p.m. Provides the other two three's (33), producing a 333.
At the close of business on April 29, 1992, the Dow Jones Average closed at 3333!! Gold also closed at $337 an ounce. Therefore, at the opening bell on April 30, the Dow Jones Average began business at 3333 and gold began at $337 per ounce!! Do you see that we have three sets of 33's here? Remember, the number, 666, is very often hidden within numbers 33 space, 33 space, 33. Occultists throughout the world would interpret this data as representing 666 as the world began to pass through the 66-day period,

The alleged suicide of Adolf Hitler occurred on April 30, 1945 at 3:30p.m because it was the first day of the Pagan Spring Holidays. Adolf Hitler believed that this combination of three's was the best time to enter the reincarnate cycle, he believed this would allow him to reincarnate into the Anti Messiah (published in several books.)

After the U.S. banking system collapses, Governor Clarence Martin closes all banks in Washington State for a "bank holiday" on March 3, 1933. ALL THE THREES - 3/3/33

WW3
If you go back in history, you will see WW1 and WW2 began by bribing parts of the government with economic interest such as steel so they would be willing to support such a war (parts of the governments believed this was a war for steel and other resources so they could boost their domestic economy's). Its fair to say this war isn't about oil but a New World Order (world economy, world government). And how much better can you start a World War with out bribing the public with economic interest such as oil? It's like putting a worm onto a hook and leading the fish into the trap, in this case oil is the bait. If it were strictly about oil it wouldn't get the kind of media coverage it has gotten. Many Patriots in the US and British government would like to believe this is a short 3 month war to save their governments from bankruptcy.

The Illuminati are very smart but not very impressive, the best thing to do is to not even bother getting angry with them they are brutal individuals, there is no truth in them or their servants�
Stay strong and calm and remember you have every right to protect you and your family.

I'm personally not in the right wing but I would have to agree with Alex when he says the right wing is to be blamed for the next attack. Neo Nazi's and Peace Liberals how do you achieve a New World Order with out first burning the superpower into Ash's? The justice department has already put some blame on Neo Nazi groups for the Anthrax scare when as ignorant as they are they had nothing to do with it�
redwoodpeace.org...

Just remember the New World Order will not achieve what they want to achieve, this may sound extreme but we got to be extreme before things get more extreme, even if nothing happens on March 3rd, it doesn't change what is going to happen�FIND YOUR LIGHT!

The Illuminati are masters of manipulation. They manipulate you with out you even knowing, and they definitely aren't patriotic, gaining social influence and willing to start a WW3 using their Rockefeller owned oil industries.

Hopefully I am WRONG!

Order out of Chaos

Other sources:

www.cuttingedge.org...

www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I made a mistake when I said Purim was on March 3rd, I double checked, my source was wrong

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
but I believe the rest to be true

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
POSSIBLY AROUND 6:33 IT IS THE TIME OF THE NEW MOON RITUAL

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
ok dude we see...just use one thread.

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
sorry but it was important

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
11:33 in the UK

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
nothing has happened. this is superstition. nothing sacred or such is likely to happen anytime soon.

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ok, it doesn't seem like anything majour is going to happen. It's already 6:10 Pacific Standard Time and nothing out of the ordiniary has happened. Though ever since last night I've had this feeling like something big is going down.

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
yes something did happen on 03/03/03 a major bombing campaign that was so heavy people here in the UK are going nuts over it. It was all over sky news and we saw b52 bombers coming to the uk. The british and the ameircans mounted their heaviest bombardment of iraqi position since the gulf war. well in the last 5 years any way, all comentators on tv said it was a sign that some major had happend and the miltiary confilct has reach the public domain.

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Just remember, just because something doesnt make the news doesnt mean nothing is happening....

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
i got a feeling that 03-03-03 was the birth of the anti-christ... or something related to that matter... something really big is about to start or already started...
(i got a bad feeling about this)

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Prepare yourselves for the worse yet!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
You know, its funny you say that...
My wife gave birth to a baby boy at 6:33pm on March, 3rd 2003.

Yes, I am now a daddy.

What's odd is that he was born breach and due to complications, a priest was brought in in case of death. Once my son came out the priest gasped and ran out. Shortly after, the priest came back in chanting some prayer and kept touching my sons forearm. By this time i was getting very concerned as to what was going on and all the priest would say is that I needed to get my son to his church as soon as possible. He turned my sons arm over and there was a wierd birthmark that looked like a moon with 3 lines in it. Being a conspiracy nut that I am, this really freaked me out. My birthday, is on 11/22/77, and the wierdest thing about this is that I have a birthmark on the oppostite arm almost identical with 2 lines through it....

Ok, if you are still reading this line of bull# then you really need something better to do.

hehe

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
666 can also mean the cross.

top topics

join