It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should i be proud to work even though its for a system that wishes to control and enslave me???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I have been working flat out in a high pressured role for the last two years with a bunch of incompitents!!

All they do is try and cause trouble and get away with as much bad stuff as they can...slacking off work, taken extra breaks...surfing the net all day long..gossiping...and i work my butt off cos im proud to be an effective worker..

but lately i have been thinking should i really care about my work when all people do is ridicule me for wanting to work hard and be honest and be helpful...

im thinking of leaving the system and signing on the dole for benefits so i can sit at home and be a bum....

Im sick and tired of waste people....

I need out of this system out of society im so tired with the same repetetive slavery so i can earn money to pay back to the systemi mean my bills take up 80% of my wages , that means i can only spend 20% of my wages on "me" and my mates sit at home claiming sickness benefit, smoking the gaff up and doing sod all and get to spend more money on more things without the stress of work.....

i just dont get it!! Am i going bonkers!!!???

new topics

join