It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you prefer to be dead?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kawacat

How about you? Would you rather be dead?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I believe each of us has a purpose.

You sound like a "first waver"

www.mcs.ca...

The Star-Borne are all of us presently incarnate who know that we originate from somewhere beyond this planet. We are beginning to remember that we chose to undergo incarnation on Earth in order to serve in the transmutation of matter. And that once this was achieved we would be able to move both the planet and the portions of humanity 'who will choose themselves' onto an entirely new evolutionary template. This is our graduation from the dimensional illusions of duality and separation, our step into mastery and freedom, our fulfillment of our Divine Missions and our return home to conscious Oneness.

First wavers are the ones who have been incarnated on this planet many times. They entered 3D existence at the beginning of creation or shortly thereafter. Typical first wavers have considerable earthly experience/knowledge - but are also generally quite fatigued (or world-weary) because they've inhabited this plane of being for such a long time. The 11:11 is an energetic shift, an acceleration into a new octave of experience; it is their wake up call, their graduation, their beacon/bugle call broadcasting that it is time to go Home. It is time to align in conscious oneness (like many small birds forming a larger unified one) in order to journey (together) a far greater distance than they would have been able to on their own

www.mcs.ca...

It's hard for "first wavers" Don't give up. Try to delve into your true purpose. This life is hard and harsh, we chose it to help out this beautiful planet and it's inhabitants.

I would suggest reading Dolores Cannon's Books, "The Convoluted Universe: Book One, Two and Three", "Keepers of the Garden", "The Custodians: Beyond Abduction".

Some of the stuff in her books is too far out there for me, however there are gems contained within her books that may give you a comfort and insight into why you are here and what your purpose is.

We are all special, we all have a purpose.

Usually it is the very people who are the deep thinkers and enlightened souls who are so tortured living in this crazy matrix.

Do not dispair, that is my message to you.

I hope I have given you some measure of hope.

We, the earth, her inhabitants and the very planet itself need you.

You are important, you just don't see that right now.

Research, possibly look over Dolore's books.

The Earth was calling for help and from your post, I believe you heard that call and came. You have now been side tracked.

video.google.com...#

Would I rather be dead. No, I am tired, I am old, I am weary but I suspect my purpose has not yet been fulfilled.

At this point, for my next reincarnation, I love earth she is such a beautiful planet, but man continues to war, continues to support an archaic serf system, continues to operate at such an illogical level.

I don't know if humanity can be "saved" the greed, the violence is so now interwoven within the human system. Maybe that is what you see and despair about.

Most of humanity can't or doesn't want to awake from this matrix system that has been set in place.

Find your purpose, stick to your "mission" and at your "natural earths end" leave.

Don't commit suicide for I suspect than you will have to start all over again and could possibly be caught up in a never ending loop.

Try to remain calm, focused and distant yourself as much as possible from the craziness of this asylum.

As a side note: When you are really down, go outside and help someone else that is less fortunate than you.

Donate some time to a animal shelter, a soup kitchen, a old folks home, a homeless shelter, anything that keeps you busy and helps others.

Helping someone else, seems to bring an amount of joy and satisfation that you and your life matter.

Best of luck and I hope to hear from you again.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The thing is, i should be dead, 2 years ago, I was planning my funeral and having really serious conversations about how I wanted to live out my final months. Now, I have my driving licence back, am working as a volunteer, producing music, wtaching football, eating great foods, enjoying the company of friends and .family, growing plants and just living a normal life again. The thought of dieing was terrifying, so I can definately say i would prefer to be alive.

There are people who have not been as lucky as me, so i always remember them whenever I get down.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Most of the time my answer would be a blunt ''yes'' but sometimes it's clearly not and it's those moments which leave you wanting more and outweigh the crappyness/sadness and generally being fed up with it all.

I think Karl raised some good points, the uncertainty I would think has played a huge part in how people have thought about this! heck I have my beliefs but it sure as hell has played it's part in my thoughts!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I would personally prefer to be dead, yes.

But I am not, I am going to live this life out, regardless of how it is, because I have family.

It's a weird question to ask, why did you put it in the paranormal studies?

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Good to hear. Live long and prosper.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'd take immortality in a heartbeat because, as in all things, 'this too shall pass'.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
death is just illusion we are stuck in until we overcome the ego of the fllesh

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
At times you may feel as if life is not worth much. You may feel that you've lost all hope for yourself and for humanity, but just take into consideration one thing: THERE IS SOMEBODY OUT THERE WHO HAS IT WORSE THAN YOU.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAlIzAtIoN

That is so true, and I make myself remember that when I'm feeling down. Somewhere in the world, someone is starving, disabled in some way, in debt, homeless, imprisoned, abducted, has children or family who've been abducted, in pain, friendless, being abused, tortured, murdered and a myriad of other things that I am not. I teach my children the same thing. There's ALWAYS someone who has it worse than you.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by gazerstar]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I have read many near death stories. One in paticular brought a small tear of joy from reading what was wrote about the authors descriptions of beauty and feelings of love. (He said even this was the best he could descibe but was so much more) I have worked HARD jobs my entire life
(I make no excuss it was my choice) but now my body is wearing out. I live west of Atl in Ga. when i was young there was woods and land everywhere, now just t5housands of houses and seemingly millions of people. (not a very compationate world any more). I have thought about whether or not I`d rather be dead!!!! more often than not I`d have to say yes. Not that i don`t have times of happyness, and would not commit suicide. But I feel tired alot more now than i did in the past. And like i say the NDE stories make you want to experience what is told. Hope thats not to depressing

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I enjoy existing, heck, it's what I do, lol.

Would I take the chance to have never been born? No.

Would I want to live forever here on Earth the way it is? No.

I know some people say living forever would be crappy, which I agree with, but I've been alive for 21 years now (which I know isn't long) but i'm here, 21, typing this reply out, absolutely capable of feeling like my first (remembered) birthday was yesterday. Ok maybe not literally yesterday but point remains i'm here now with a feeling that THIS is where I exist. Now.

There are infinite possibilities in the spectrum of eternal life. Literally infinite which coincides with eternity.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
i have been asked this question alot, see i worship death as a universal force (i worship all the forces, death is just the one i seem to be most attuned to naturaly). over the years the answer has changed from yes please, to my current answer of eventualy yes but i no longer wish to take the power in my own hands to do it. i have decided that i was missing the point before that the journey is just as important as the destination, i will eventualy die and when that happens il be happy to go, i dont fear dying, when its my time i wont fight it but instead of wishing for the inevitable i now happly walk my path to its natural end.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
can i chime in with a resounding *YES*
but i haven't even the will to do the job.

lol

in all honesty, i get pretty down, but thinking of what it would be like to die keeps me from wanting to.

honestly, economically haven't been hit harder than my lazy ass boyfriend would allow without this "crisis"

but this is why i believe the haarp #. or i'm just really certifiable. maybe both. probably the latter. i just don't know where these horrible feelings come from. there is no physical reason for them.
i blame the government. or the aliens controlling them.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

i just want to say, if you read this, i know what you wrote further up on the page wasn't directed toward me, but its going to help a lot of people.
i'm really understanding the depths i can really plunge, lately, and your words really inspired me.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
What a question

We are alive, it takes effort to kill yourself purposefully, instinct keeps us going unless the machine inside our head starts to crumble.

How would anyone know if it was easier to be dead if we are still alive?

If we haven't died before then how do we know which is the easier option?

We would be choosing between our experience of existing and the uncertain?

It wouldn't be easier on family and friends who will miss their dead friend or relative.

There is unmeasurable suffering on this planet, us more fortunate moan and groan about small things whilst others are fighting to stay alive and be free from pain on a daily basis.

BUT

It makes no difference to the suffering of others if we appreciate our lives more or not, we cannot swap our own existence for somebody else's even if we wanted to and I know most of us would exchange our lives if we could. We CAN help the suffering of other's by getting off our ass and helping them in other ways.

Existence happened to us whether we like it or not, it was granted, somebody else made the decision to bring us into this world to exist as life.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I want to die. Not because I hate life, but because I'm convinced there's an afterlife and that it is much much better than here. I look forward to dying, I can't wait to finally go there. But saying all that, I would still try to avoid death at all costs, mainly because of basic instinct but also because I have the patience to wait for my time to come.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gazerstar
reply to post by ReAlIzAtIoN

That is so true, and I make myself remember that when I'm feeling down. Somewhere in the world, someone is starving, disabled in some way, in debt, homeless, imprisoned, abducted, has children or family who've been abducted, in pain, friendless, being abused, tortured, murdered and a myriad of other things that I am not. I teach my children the same thing. There's ALWAYS someone who has it worse than you.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by gazerstar]

It's true I agree, and something that has crossed the mind often, but you can only deal with your own situation, what one can cope with, a thousand others can't!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawacat
People keep saying they are having a hard time here.

But would you prefer to be dead?

Just think about it - aren't we glad to be alive?

Or would we rather be dead? It is easier.....

For myself, life here on this planet has it's ups and downs, and these human bodies do not respond to cellular damage very fast. As I grow older, 56 my last birthday, I can easily see the damage that was inflicted in my younger days has in fact caught up with me in real time. I am more that ready for some rest and relaxation, a time of vacation from life's problems....

I have to tell you that "Death" does not really exist. I know, your minister told you that you only have one life, right? And then you are judged, according to whom you have given over your heart and soul to. That is not the way of things at all, it is, in fact, an outright lie. There are some pretty young souls here now, and not counting them, we are a people of many past lives. I myself have remembered events from past lives, and I know I am not alone in this remembrance.

So, yes, I do enjoy life, I enjoy the little pleasures life has to offer, and I love to teach things to other people who have not the time, or curiosity to seek out for themselves, the same as an author of books does, or a movie producer does. But I do look forward to the Afterlife, I have had a preview of it, and what I saw was quite beautiful and clean, much better that planet Earth has to offer right now. Anyway, Mother Earth needs to shake off man's things, and man's pollutions, and begin over again. I believe this will happen in my lifetime, right after the Ascension Process happens. Those who are ready will ascend, the rest will remain in a third density dimensional world, under the illusion that all is right and correct, but they always fail to see the Matrix of electronic reality that they live in, even today.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
At one time I would have rather been dead! A very close friend helped me through that period of my life! Then completely unexpectedly a year later, and five days before my birthday...without saying a word, my friend put a 9mm in his mouth!

Made myself and several others have a whole new appriciation for being alive!

And besides...this is one of the most exciting times in human history!
Damn skippy I wanna be alive for this!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join