It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RATS Access for me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I have been thinking about giving up points to see what goes on there but I have some questions.

First I have been trying to post quality content here at ATS and to deny ignorance. I have not been here that long and though I have collected a few points I am not really into all the fancy stuff. I don't care bout having an avatar or colors in my side bar. I don't seek points when I post I just like posting things that make people think. I could care less if they reply. But it is a pop when they do. and it is always great to interact with people here who have another view on a topic.

What goes on in RATS?

Am I worthy?

Should I join?

Thanks!

Gazz

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Your questions concerning RATS are not so material as the number of times over your points cover the entry fee.

What a risk averse individual you are. Do something for yourself.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
What else are you going to do with your points? You may as well have access to every forum at ATS, saving points gains you nothing. Just my opinion.

Personally I spend all my points, RATS access, more U2U storage, 300k in upload space, mud pit everything except for an e-mail account because I didn�t need one. You should definitely spend your hard earned points and enjoy yourself.

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You have to horde all of your salary befor the Astroid hits in June!!!

But seriously, spend your points. Live life.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I recently spent all my points on colours and text and fancy schmancy stuff, including access to RATS. I myself do not venture there too often but it does make an interesting read for intelligent conspiracy discussion. If your really really into conspiracy then its the place for you, if not spend the points anyway.... what else are you gonna use them on?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
You have to horde all of your salary befor the Astroid hits in June!!!

But seriously, spend your points. Live life.

No no no... the asteroid hits in July, not June
anything to disagree.

Anyway... might as well spend em if you want access. No point in having them if you don't spend em.

new topics

top topics

join