It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Ticks...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Like my sin post except everyone write one thing that you notice people doing that has a tendency to tick you off (something that angers, upsets, or disappoints you)

This can be a more comical post...

My Tick: I hate it when I see someone driving down the road at night without their headlights on.

My Tick: I hate it when people act fake. Overly happy to see someone, or overly upset when they don't get their way.

My Tick: I hate when people lie to my face.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I hate people who hate people...

My biggest annoyance is People who block the middle of the isle or
the front door of the shopping center with their trolleys and chat about nothing with their friends while completely ignoring their offspring wreaking ten shades of havoc in the immediate area,
I try to be graceful but i sometimes stumble.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
This is better suited for BelowTopSecret, just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I get ticked off at the lunatic in the mirror that tries to stare me down and start debates about nonsensical issues.

I have to agree with the other poster about some people at the supermarket. Once there was a woman with 4 kids (1 in pram, others walking by trolley). She was on her mobile, talking on the top of her voice, while the 3 little devils were running amok. They were shouting, racing up and down the aisles and annoying other people. She didn't even try to restrain them, she kept talking and joking with the person on the phone.

I felt like taking the phone from her, throwing it on the ground, rounding up her kids and then saying to her "if you don't know how to control your kids, don't have them!" Why did everyone else in the supermarket have to suffer because she can't control her own kids?

But since I try my best to avoid confrontation in general, I decided to suck it in and get done and out of there asap.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

sorry ghost but if you did that reaction you would know reality better, while seeing yourself living real, the problem is the fact that a lot of people hate things they never give life to, so actually they are always dead inside and that unrevealed point become the source of the living as the free awareness keeping itself out

just a point out of your hate would do a lot of good for everything there especially you in enjoying yourself life as one piece

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

1) People who breathe loudly.

2) Smokers who think that a breath mint means we can't smell them from 20 feet away.

3) People who inhale and swallow snot.

4) People who use the word "ignorant" to describe people who disagree with them.

5) People who call all blacks "african americans" even when they're from neither africa nor america.

6) People who insist that animals are not self aware and have no emotions.

7) People who use interuption and repetition as debate tactics.

8) Creaky floors.

9) People who use the word "paradox" to describe things that are merely unintuitive.

10) People who don't understand the difference between shampoo and conditioner.

11) People who grunt and make noises rather than speak.

12) Middle class white people who speak with the swearing and slang of an elementary school dropout crack whore.

13) People who express complete shock and amazement that their computer is having exactly the same problem that I've fixed three or four times per year for the past several years.

I think 13 is a good number to stop at.

Thank you for helping me vent.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

i hate people that dont care for objective reality life as the source of what matters too, and obviously act as they matter only

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

what a lot of people dont see, is that when you value others livings you are not changing anything for better, it doesnt matter that you are accepting another living than yourself to exist and live too, i mean objectively it is still the concept of subjective source one,

what really make a big change is the awareness considering objective source one, surely for what objective certainty is the source of subjective drive to life

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
1. People who bring a full buggy through the 10 Item or Less checkout lane.

2. Cars that insist on doing 10 miles below the speed limit in the fast lane.

3. Folks who scrape their silverware on their plates when they eat.

4. Intolerance and ignorance.

5. The phrase, "It takes faith." and "The Bible says it, I believe it, that settles it."

6. Leaving blobs of toothpaste on the sink.

7. People who insist on talking on their cell phones when they are being waited on in a restaraunt, or paying the bill at the store register.

I better stop there.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
oh my...I only have 10000 characters for this?

I'll keep it short for now...damn I am a jerk :-p

1. Those people in a crowded mall who just amble along and dont' apy attention to the people behind them

2. The girl or guy with his feet kicked up on the dash board with bare feet. I do NOT want to see your stinky feet...plus if you crash...my goddess the damage you will sustain will be terrible

3. The person who turns everything racial. I just got called a cracker by someone...weird

4. The person who automatically thinks they know what is best for me...trust me you don't

5. The personw ho overexplains. Tell me once what to do and I will do it. Don't keep telling me. I had a boss in the Air Force once tell me to clean a part WHILE I was cleaning it!!!

6. The people who think they are open-minded even though they follow every CT blindly

that's enough for now

-Kyo

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
11. Standoffish EBEs

10. People who see the ISS or Iridium flare for the first time, and immediately conclude it is nonterrestrial

09. Military wannabes [who have never served in the armed forces] who pepper their conversation with acronyms and wear BDUs all the time.

08. BDUs.

07. People who assume the acroynms they use are known by everyone (i.e. BDUs).

06. People who mix up e.g. and i.e.

05. Gravity, it's SO opressive and confining.

04. Senseless lists.

03. Poor attempts at humor.

02. Reformed smokers.

01. People who pull out RIGHT in front of you and then dawdle at half the speed you were going.

top topics

join