It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Sins...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I thought it would be cool and healthy for everyone to post one bad thing they have done, either recently or not. A public reconciliation if you will.

Please keep it serious... don't be the one person that thought they would say something funny because your uniquely hilarious, and later on find out that you weren't the only person who would write something they self-diagnosed as comical. BECAUSE THAT IS SO ANNOYING, and NOT unique.

My "sin" can be described as...
* A decision negative to personal spiritual progression and public moral outlook
* A decision destructive to the well-being of all life
* A decision made solely on selfish intent

Exceptions are...
* Decisions completed before fully evaluated
* Decisions made to the benefit a pure or naive spirit
* Thoughts conjured with no proceeding decision or actions related to those thoughts.
* Actions made with a pure benevolent intention

Sin Magnitude Chart: 1-5 (with examples)

1 - Lower (stealing cookie from cookie jar)
2 - Low (stealing $10.00 from parents)
3 - Median (stealing teachers test to copy questions a day before)
4 - High (stealing a car)
5 - Higher (eating a $10.00 cookie in your teacher's stolen car)

Format: (Example)

Type: (Lie)
Magnitude: (3.5)
Description: (Spilled a glass of milk all over the counter and put my sisters favorite cup tipped over there instead of cleaning to make it look like her fault)
Personal Notes: (I just wanted to say that I feel sorry I guess, and I feel better getting that off my shoulder.)

You can use this format if you want, and you may omit to anything you feel unnecessary.

So lets hear your public reconciliation...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
My brother swears we derailed a train once. As kids we stuck things on the tracks all the time to get smashed but I must have blocked out the events leading to the cause. The train derailment happened. I just don't remember the actual time period.
Nobody was hurt but still.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I'll come back after the statute of limitations runs out.

but for now, hhhmmmm.

When I worked at Walmart I would steal anything I wanted, ... snacks, knives, video games, .... I even took two TV's.

Yet is it a sin to steal from Satan himself ??? it's kind of a dichotomy.

This was some time ago, I'm a good boy now.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Great idea for a thread. Can't wait to see replies from other members

I live a really boring life, but since I wish to contribute I will include one from my virtual life.

A few nights back I was playing WoW, doing a raid on ToC25 on my Warlock. Were up to Faction Champions. All buffed and ready. Others were explaining the strategies to newcomers. I wanted to test something so I sent my Eye of Kelrog to inspect who we were facing. Turns out my Eye aggroed the adds and caused the whole raid to wipe (everyone died). Everybody started blaming this one Shaman for some reason. They were all making jokes about what a moron he was. Strangely, he believed it was him and wanted to blame a Hunter who he said had MDed an add to him on purpose. I just kept quiet while somebody else took the blame for my stupid actions.

Eventually I owned up, but a few people had Rage Quitted and the raid disbanded. I hung my head in shame afterwards.

[edit on 8/3/2010 by Dark Ghost]

new topics

top topics

join