It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea Says It Is Ready to 'Blow Up' U.S.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
NK has been acting for some time now as if they are certain that the US has intentions to jump someday. NK is scared. This started about the time of the second gulf war. The US began large scale ops over there to let all know that though busy in the east but we were watching the 6.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
Iran and N.Korea are in cahoots. North Korea rattles sabers when Iran is up to something.

Keep an eye on Iran.

True but anything out of Iran is suspect IMO. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is just a puppet of the mullahs that spout their version of Islam.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8bf80cfb375.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
lmao, it looks like the mods were busy in this thread.

On topic:

N. Korea has been flexing its atrophied muscles for a long, long time.

N. Korea won't do a damn thing. This is just more playground banter.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So, has fire and brimstone reigned down from North Korea? Oh, wait just another attention seeker, who is jealous that his play pal Mahmoud is getting more attention at the moment. Apparently, Kimmy is tired of being ignored on the playground screaming at the top of his lungs and jumping up down in a tantrum like a three-year-old for attention. I guess he is "So Ronery," and wants to play with his new toys?

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Jakes51]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawacat
To say start WW3 is obscene - are you ready for a huge human holocaust?

And Korea is disgusting as well.

All warmongers need to get real with their own conscience, and the possibility that their own loved ones will die.

Stop this warmongering!

By all accounts WWIII would not be as devastating as you may think. WWIII would use limited and I mean limited nuclear release.

It would not mean total all out launch all silos etc.

Whichever side you are on, there is no point in winning if there isn't a world to win... All sides know this much is true.

So how will WWIII be fought??

Well actually it looks a lot like WWIII is already being fought...

The main weapons used in WWIII are economic payloads that are brought about by correct posturing and then a push in the direction you want the opponent to go. how you push is likely to be cyber in nature but not necessarily... We all know the economic effects of terrorism (911) etc..

The Keyboard is mightier than the sword and all sides that are worth much know this.

The nuclear element comes in when you get countries that generally have very little power and a lot to lose in terms of ideology i.e. Iran or small military states like NK.

Though the truth is WWIII may not be fought against a country directly, more a consortium of corporate using the global circumstances to further their aim... Profit!!

I'm afraid to say though the reality is just as a military fought war, it will be the innocent people that suffer.

Forget what your history lessons taught you World War was about... WE don't go and dig trenches and then take pop shots at the enemy on the other side of field...

The biggest actual munitions that I see being used in WWIII is the EMP bomb. if a large EMP device were to be detonated in say New York / London and Tokyo simultaneously then the economies of the of the Allies would be laid to waste.

So dealing with NK will not trigger wwiii in my opinion... it's just another side war that needs to be fought when it erupts.

just my 2 pennies.

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
NK has been acting for some time now as if they are certain that the US has intentions to jump someday. NK is scared. This started about the time of the second gulf war. The US began large scale ops over there to let all know that though busy in the east but we were watching the 6.

This is because bush named NK in the Axis of Evil...

2nd line sorry ;~)

Korg.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Where was the Guardian when the people of Iraq and Afghanistan need him?????

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

North Korea's army said Monday it is ready to "blow up" South Korea and the U.S.

We shall see. Good luck surviving that one NK! You will be missed.... not really....

Didn't we just get some cool new laser defense systems to blow missiles out of the sky? Don't we have a bunch of missile defense systems? Don't we have technology that is about 3 decades ahead of them? Even if a nuke lands how many of theirs = 1 of ours?

If NK is stupid enough to do this, I smell a blood bath.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You all speak as if america are immune to any backlash and north korea would be a push over, i think most of you are terribly missguided.

North Korea have the fifth largest military in the world, standing at around 1.2 Million, they have over 4,000 tanks and over 17,000 artilary units, a great percentage of North Koreas military is situated along the border with south korea.

They have many nukes aswell, and if there WAS to be a war there would be MAXIMUM amount of casualties in South Korea, even if they dont reach america, thousands if not 100s of thousands of people will die, this is absolutely terrible.

Dont be so ignorant, North Korea are military minded, communists and in a very strong position to kill thousands if and when they want.

and not to forget, they have almost 1000 navy vessels and almost 2000 aircraft.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Itop1]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

North Korea have the fifth largest military in the world, standing at around 1.2 Million, they have over 4,000 tanks and over 17,000 artilary units, a great percentage of North Koreas military is situated along the border with south korea.

So...are they just going to teleport into American soil and start invading us?

Military size means absolutely nothing in the Nuclear age.

Nothing.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Little Kimmy needs another time out I see. We should start realizing that the timeouts are not working and start SPANKING then maybe he will get the message.

[edit on 3/8/2010 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
reply to post by Itop1

So...are they just going to teleport into American soil and start invading us?

Military size means absolutely nothing in the Nuclear age.

Nothing.

Its not all about America you know, and anyway, they dont need to teleport anywhere to attack america, there are 28,000 of American troops in south korea right now which are as vulnerable as it can possibly get, and attacking those troops would automatically be classed as an attack on the US.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This American arrogance is simply appalling and needs to stop(at least on ATS). Yes everyone realizes that the US has the strongest army known to man and others don't really stand a chance but that's not the point. Do you have any value for human life??? Have anyone of you witnessed a war first hand and seen its impact??? BTW watching CNN doesn't count as first hand.

Everyone knows that Kim Jong-il has an inferiority complex(as seen by his high heals) and wants some attention and is no real threat. But aren't his people not suffering enough? according to some of you warmongers they should all die because they are ruled by Kim.

Besides, don't you have enough problems at home to worry about? Shouldn't you be worried about the bankers hands in your pockets or your skyrocketing deficit??? You guys sound like a hollow headed juice-bag that wants to go beat everyone up for looking at him funny.

I thought we were suppose to DENY IGNORANCE on ATS not embrace it.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by endlessknowledge
This American arrogance is simply appalling and needs to stop(at least on ATS). Yes everyone realizes that the US has the strongest army known to man and others don't really stand a chance but that's not the point. Do you have any value for human life??? Have anyone of you witnessed a war first hand and seen its impact??? BTW watching CNN doesn't count as first hand.

Everyone knows that Kim Jong-il has an inferiority complex(as seen by his high heals) and wants some attention and is no real threat. But aren't his people not suffering enough? according to some of you warmongers they should all die because they are ruled by Kim.

Besides, don't you have enough problems at home to worry about? Shouldn't you be worried about the bankers hands in your pockets or your skyrocketing deficit??? You guys sound like a hollow headed juice-bag that wants to go beat everyone up for looking at him funny.

I thought we were suppose to DENY IGNORANCE on ATS not embrace it.

I think people are just getting fed up with all the threats and bluffs. Yeah we have our army all over the world, but when we say we are coming for you, we come for you. I think what you are seeing is the "ok not again..if you are going to do something do it and stop trying to create fear by by talking trash"...

Kind of like all bark and no bite imo...

While I agree if a WAR starts it won't be pretty, but who is the one doing all the threatening?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Sure what the hell.

Too many damn people in the world anyways.

Yeah about that, what about your daughter receives the first bullet in her little brain, followed by her mother's and you survive of course, so you can live with what you wanted.

Seriously, saying war is good because there's too much people on this planet is freaking retarded.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Untill NK does something they are all cock and no balls

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Originally posted by Logarock

This is because bush named NK in the Axis of Evil...

2nd line sorry ;~)

Korg.

My friend, when the US is about to go into a big time battle mode that has the pos of kicking off WWIII then you got to beef up them rear positions. We were in full alert world wide....as anyone would.

Also running large scale ops at DMZ at the same time your jumping in DT Bagdad is like your bishop having clear shot on the board to the black kings out hole. Screw that Sun Tzu guy just give me those West Point boys.

It has little to do with axis rhetoric.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Logarock]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Don't forget that battery of coconut trebuchets Kim has. Those things are wicked.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Don't forget that battery of coconut trebuchets Kim has. Those things are wicked.

hahahahahaha

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Could this possibly be a typo, in the original article?? I mean, it may have actually said, " North Korea Threatens To Blow The United States " an easy slip up, just saying...

[edit on 8-3-2010 by freetree64]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join