It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea Says It Is Ready to 'Blow Up' U.S.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
A message to North Korea from ONE:

If you think you can bypass the Guardian, you are highly mistaken. If you are not aware of the existence of the Guardian, then you have already made a mistake.

When you sleep, the Guardian enters your dreams and takes your life using your own thoughts, like a thief in the night.

Threatening the USA or any other country with total destruction will get you a visit from the Guardian.

is est verus

[edit on 8-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Iran and N.Korea are in cahoots. North Korea rattles sabers when Iran is up to something.

Keep an eye on Iran.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Yes I'm sure the US is very scared.......

Second line

That was good ole English sarcasm btw

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Doesn’t North Korea realize we can drop one bomb on their country and blow them off the world map?
Did Kim Young get a Testosterone shot?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawacat
To say start WW3 is obscene - are you ready for a huge human holocaust?

And Korea is disgusting as well.

All warmongers need to get real with their own conscience, and the possibility that their own loved ones will die.

Stop this warmongering!

Not too many people will disagree a WWIII N.K scenario isn't ugly, sure it is... but growth comes from pain.

Sadly though, the poop + fan scenario is looking the the only viable avenue to end the nightmarish banker gangster grip of oligarch rule... it's been a american virtue since the nam: the village must be burned down in order to save it... and it's going to suck, millions of US citizens will get an iraqi experience of death, chaos, lawlessness, divisive tribal strife.. all that good blood 2 party loyalists wont be able to scrub off their hands.

We can't vote them out anytime soon, or soon enough to avert disaster.. obama is proof of that.. dumbass party cultists cant count past 2 when it comes to politics.. they have been fooled into actually believing re-cycling elite GOP & DNC fascist failures will result in some miraculous "change".. LMAO.. US voters are by definition participating in "insanity" thanks to carefully scripted propaganda, and stale "problem, reaction, solution" gimmicks of not letting a 'good' crisis go to waste.

So while the feces arriving at the fan will be horrible, the elite will pick a side and expose themselves to a world population that has had "enough" of their dumb low budget fairy tales (like 9/11 gulf or tonkin) that result in innocent people suffering violence and death.. and just maybe enough of those ordered to participate in genocide will refuse.

I have to agree to an extent, lets do this already.. .and cheer when the US oligarchs lose. The sooner it all goes to poop, the sooner the masses can follow historic examples, oust TPTB, and re-organize into a more equatable, just and fair nation. It's nothing to be feared, embrace it and maybe our grand kids will grow up not knowing about DUI checkpoints, govt sanctioned / 2 party supported torture, murder, kidnapping, aggressive wars.. all the side effects to oligarch subjugation / divide & conquer.

The great thing is it's a big planet, there will be lots of peaceful places where the barbarians storming the gates will be a television event.. I plan on sipping beers on a tropical island where "illegal drugs" are known as plants, while enjoying with the company of the local jefes' daughter I traded a pair of 501s for.. as I party my way to death of old age & maybe a fun overdose... I'll leave the death drama to others, been there, smelled that.. not my scene.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

So, if you are a world warrior - fight for the world, and if you are a government fighter, fight for the right!

Fight for people!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Kim Jong Il is an attention seeker and he loves the media attention as much as any celebrity or politician. When he is not the center of attention, you hear these outrageous outbursts by North Korea. This guy is just another pot belly dictator who is upset that the world doesn't revolve around him. It is just "the boy crying wolf," tactic by Kim Jong Il. My solution is to continue ignoring this drivel and maintain readiness levels as they are now. If this imbecile attacks, then throw everything you can muster at him.

This man is not going to nuke anything but insects with a magnifying glass in the backyard of his palace. He is a puppet of China, and is given a little leeway by his masters in Beijing. However, he is not going to disrupt his gravy train with biscuit wheels. Most of the aid going to his country comes from China. Just more baseless saber rattling by a man who knows he is slowly becoming marginalized by the international community. May the war games commence. Here is the official statement in response to Kim Jong Ils threats, by the US and South Korea.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Jakes51]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
North Korea says outrageous stuff ALL THE TIME. Do some googling on the ridiculous threats and statemets they have issued over the years. Does anything ever happen? NO.

I'm a little concerened about the whole North Korea/Nuclear issue, but I'm more worried that they would cause a catastrophe through sheer incompetence than through malicious intent.

Here's what I think will happen: The current leader is sick and probably won't last more than 3-5 years at the most. When he goes, there may be a power struggle of some sort, which is somewhat worrisome, but if I had to bet, I would say they will open up and join the rest of the world slowly in stages, like China did. If you get in on the ground floor of the capitalist wave that could emerge, you could make serious $$$.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Well it's about time we got WWIII started.

Let's get it going boys.

Lite it up.

I think it's just more trash talk, all mouth no substance and it's not as if they're much of a match for S korea and the US. But I agree, nothing like a good war in troubling economic times, it's bound to happen.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

I wonder if this yeehaw gung-ho cowboy will be saying the same thing as he sees his daughter's eyeballs melt and run down her cheeks as she looks at the flash from the nearest nuke?

No wonder there's so much trouble in the world when the same people who call for 'cleansing' are more of the problem than those who call for peace. Two wrongs don't make a right, what makes you any better than Kim? The scary thing is that he is probably just doing it for attention, I'm not so sure about you...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Personally, I find the comments from North Korea amusing. I do not believe for one minute that they mean any of it. It's just posturing and saber rattling. Little Kimmy has a small ... erm... 'saber'.

They would get swatted like a fly if they tried anything. The US would not make the same mistake of being caught in that kind of war again.

Just my humble opinion!

IRM

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Is what he is saying just a way of saying back off, The US seem to want their fingers in as many pies as they can these days, and the likes of Iran and North Korea are just standing their ground, a kind of face off, which in all fair dues they have the right to do that dont they? if it were your neighbour doing that to your property, and whether you had the ability or not, you would make some kind of threat to make them think twice before the make their move. just my opinion on the subject.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
North Korea says outrageous stuff ALL THE TIME. Do some googling on the ridiculous threats and statemets they have issued over the years. Does anything ever happen? NO.

I agree with your comment, silent thunder. Although like me, dont you find it amusing that NK threatening SK or the USA results in posts slanting insanity and a "They wont do anything, all talk" response. Yet, if Iran were to quote the same phrase they wouldnt last a week before all hell broke loose.

Its interesting the diffirent responses. Although we must remember that NK was always part of the "axis of evil" and their time will surely come. Its a strange world we live in.

I want my grandkids to grow up in a war free world, Is my naiveity showing ? !!

Respects

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

State media in the communist country warned that war "may break out at any time", and said military personnel had been ordered to "keep themselves fully ready to go into action in order to blow up the citadel of aggressors once the order is issued".

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

March 10, 2009 — North Korea says it has put its armed forces on full combat readiness in response to the start of annual military exercises by US and South Korean troops

news from last year's war games

untill something really happens I will call bs. he did this last year and there is no reported troop build up at the border ither at least from what I can find.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hi, All

Just wanted to discuss this a bit more. Lets compare the statistics and weapons.

America has Predators Drones - Sat uplinks that are not encrypted so they can been used agaist them by an enemy.

North has Centary Robots with voice recogintion and video up display - can shoot you from around a mile away and tell if your armed or not. and they can talk to and tell you to drop your weapon before they fire.
They have their lights out most the time on the Sat feeds because everything and I mean everything is controled by their government, i think they have 6 percent of their population in the military.

Nuclear weapons on both sides, less threats coming from our US bro's
now lets look at where they could launch a nuke to see if anyone else wants to follow this up further i got some good satalite images this information is a bit old but should still be current locations for missle launch sites.

now have a look here www.fas.org...

Full Scene
www.fas.org...

Missile Facility
www.fas.org...

Launch Pad
www.fas.org...

Possible Support area
www.fas.org...

Missile Assembly area
www.fas.org...

Probable Range Contol Facility
www.fas.org...

During 1999 preparations were detected for the launch of the much larger Taepodong-2 missile. Since May 1999, US reconnaissance satellites monitored developments apparently related to another missile launch. Construction of a rebuilt launch pad was nearly complete by late July 1999. The new pad is evidently for launching the Taepo Dong-2, which has a longer range than the Taepo Dong-1 (with a range of more than 1,500 kilometers) was launched in August 1998. Compared to the previous pad (with a height of about 22 meters), the new pad is 1.5 times taller, standing about 33 meters. As of early August 1999 it appeared that the Taepo Dong-2 vehicle was already complete and is stored near the launch pad. However, it had not been transported over to the launch pad. It is said that it would take two days to set the missile on the launch pad and then to load liquid fuel from a tanker. Therefore, preparations for a launch could be confirmed in advance by US reconnaissance satellites. By year's end these activities were abandoned with no launch resulting.

Looks like this is not the first time they have said something similar

www.pinoyspy.com...

Some interesting comments on that one also

[edit on 8-3-2010 by UnReAl2010]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by UnReAl2010

North has Centary Robots with voice recogintion and video up display - can shoot you from around a mile away and tell if your armed or not. and they can talk to and tell you to drop your weapon before they fire. They have their lights out most the time on the Sat feeds because everything and I mean everything is controled by their government, i think they have 6 percent of their population in the military.

Huh you have lost me? Centary robots?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

Yeah you didn't know? Centary Robot
I know I had to skip over that comment as well. It is one thing to cite FAS articles it's another to claim NK has 'centary robots'. I ask for proof please UnReal.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dddbf1a0fc80.jpg[/atsimg]

Here we go again...

Every year little Kimmy breaks out his step stool and reaches up for the Microphone and spews this rhetoric.

As I posted earlier in another thread. It only happens every year or so at this time. Little Kimmy is just looking for an excuse to stall the talks [Like he always Does]

This is getting pretty lame. China and Russia need to step in and clean up their side of this hold over Cold War mess. They were the ones who propped North Korea up and now the Soviet Union is gone, China is now capitalists. N Korea is a Nuclear armed outcast that needs to be dealt with before he ends up killing millions more of his own people by mismanagement.

God Forbid if a real shooting war were to break out.

Bring it!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59a8557a6596.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join