It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deadliest Catch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
RIP Captain Phil

If you had a choice, which boat would you want to work on and why?

I think I would want to work on the NorthWestern.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by William One Sac

I liked The Cornelia Marie the best...I guess because of Phil and his family, it was always easier remembering the crew.
...now that Captain Phil is'nt here Northwestern takes over for my fave...I just like to hear Captain Sig throw his fits, it's funny.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yeah, Jake just got arrested for driving under the influence. I used to not care for him, but I am cutting the kid some slack now that he has lost his father. Him and his brother are now co-captains of the Cornelia. Should be interesting to see if they make it in season 7.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by William One Sac

I only watch the 'After the Catch' episodes, so I don't know too much about the show. But it sure does has me on the edge of my seat when those huge waves hit the boats.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Does one stay tied to the dock? I'd pick that one.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The Time Bandit - LOVE the Hillstrands :-p

-Kyo

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
Him and his brother are now co-captains of the Cornelia. Should be interesting to see if they make it in season 7.

Ouch, I sure hope they have a more experienced skipper waiting in the wings because neither one of those kids has the experience or skill to get out of a serious jam.

I keep thinking about different scenarios like dropping traps in front of the incoming ice sheet. You really need experience to know when to push and when to back away from situations like that and I think those guys would get themselves into trouble fast.

As far as boats, The Time Bandit or Northwestern would be my choices.

new topics

top topics

join