It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC News Vs. Loose Change

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I’m very proud of Dylan and Corey. They stood there ground and exposed the reporter for what he is, A non-caring moron. I’m glad they had a camera on site to capture the moment.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The reason that something like 911 could happen again is because the same factors are still there that caused it the first time. This is getting too easy for our government to pull these false flag atrocities. They keep doing it. Each time was worse then the last. The Murrah Building bombing just made them bolder. The did not get called on the carpet for putting explosives under a day care center. They knew it was a day care center. These people are monsters and they are running our country. You think about that. The can kill us anytime. We have to live with that and there isn't anything we can do about it. Our government is a monster and there isn't any thing we can do about it. Our whole country is living a lie. About half the poeple know it, the other half will find out eventually. This maniacal government has to do something before that happens so you can bet there will be another 911 only bigger.
The government did it and they can do it again.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

What you just stated in this comment, what does it have to do with this video?

The Dylan Avery in the video (the guy with the girly hair and goatee who's copping an attitude) and the Dylan Avery behind that damned fool Loose Change conspiracy web site deliberately trying to get people all paranoid over stupid horse [censored] like the passenger jets firing missiles at the WTC and flight 93 secretly landing in Ohio, are one and the same.

If someone is a proven snake oil peddler, then they have no credibility regardless of whether the outlet for the snake oil he's peddling is via his web site or via an ABC interview. That's what my comment had to do with the video.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This thread has 69 flags and it is hardly over 2 pages long. Maybe people don't want to post because they are afraid their names will be sold to the "thought police"

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
For all the people that said Dylan is not acting right and he is having an attitude, well, I would have an attitude too if I was constantly ridiculed from the MSM. I am sure he would love to sit down and have a non-biased conversation with someone from the MSM.

But because there is no such thing as real journalism in the MSM he gets mad when he thinks they are baiting him to sound non credible.

I for one would be mad every time some journalist came to interview me (a movie maker) over the people that this story really matters too.

I thought it has been said before, when you start insulting the person rather than the theory it means you have already lost...

Pred...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Great post, thanks for pointing these videos out, had no idead they even took place.

But wow is that abc reporter a shmuck or what? He is the epidomy of "the Main Stream Media", when it comes to interviewing.

Asking LOADED questions. Then also when asking about Dylans political stance asking if he is part of the "Lunatic fringe, then when the abc reporter is called out on it, he back-peddles and says no I just wanted to know where you stand politically, are you on the fringe.....ect. Leaving out the word Lunatic the second time, like no one hear it.

The reporter also asked many pointless questions. Questions that the answer is obviolus to, like "What do you think happened to the people who were on those planes?"

He's asking that because there are some so called (and I hate this word) "truthers", who believe the planes were diverted or switched out or whatever, and the passengers were safely taken off the plane, and are alive today, living under assumed identities. Or they were outright assassinated. This is what this reported trying to convey with that question.

But thank you Dylan (I think it was him), who quickly said "They're Dead", before the reporter could barely finish his moronic question.

Just looking and listening to this abc reporter, makes my stomach churn. Everything about him and the questions he asks, and the way he asks them makes me want to vomit.

So he's asking loaded questions, trap questions, stupid question.., like he's playing the innocent dumb guy, and he's also wasting time and not interviewing more important people at this conference. I suppose he though these two young men would make for easy targets and he could easily anger them, and get them to look like raving lunatics by useing his questioning "tactics". Too bad he came off looking like the idiot, and the young men came off looking like concerned citizens, with pretty good heads on thier shoulders.

Although Dylan did come out of his skin a few times, I think he remained fairly calm when you think he has to sit down with this reporter, and answer his loaded questions. So good on him imo. The other young man (forgot his name already) came off pretty well too imo, so good on him as well.

A constitutionalist.... I like that. I think the next time someone asks me where I stand politically I think I'm gonna tell them I'm a constitutionalist. Which is crazy that someone would even need to say that when you think about it. But the Bush regime, and now the Obama regime, same thing, different figureheads, have stepped all over the real constitution.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Nola213]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Most politicians are proven snake oil salesmen. How many times have they made a promise or campaigned on a platform that was lost as soon as they were elected? If he has released videos changing what he thinks happened, it is no different then the OS changing time and time again as new "facts" came in.

Whether or not either side has used honest methods to form their arguments, I feel, is debatable. Releasing revised editions of a documentary, doesn't make me think they're dishonest, but rather it makes me think they are not beholden to a static view of events and open to rethinking, based on debate and criticism as well further scrutiny of evidence (hard or circumstancial).

I take no issue with your mistrust of their truthfulness but revising the position and being caught in a lie is something every politician does in their lifetime, and most people in general will also do both.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

What would've been great is if either Dylan or Korrie had gotten up, while the other one was talking, and gone and gotten Bob McIllvaine and brought him to the table and "forced" an interview.

BTW Goodoldave, the attitude was copped by the reporter from the outset. He stated his agenda with the 1st question when he used the word slaughter instead of kill. He implied with the question that he was out to degrade the 2 guys.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Those filmakers answered his questions to the T and even shot down the questions that were designed to make them look bad, and he still wouldn't even talk to someone (Bob. M) whom he could have easily manipulated (probably) into looking like a fool.

Watch the very end where the veteran shakes his hand but the other dude just bolted. The look on the reporters face was priceless. A look of being rejected and of utter defeat.

I wrote this to a friend with whom I debate 911:

"This is clearly a hypothetical situation...

One day you see a man you don't know walk out of your apt. as you are coming home. You grab your gun from under your car seat, run over to him and say "Hey what the # are you doing in my apt." The man replies "I am visiting a friend from out of town and I walked into the wrong apt.......sorry" "Show me your pockets and let me see inside your bag" you reply. He shows you everything and there is nothing in his bag. It was clearly a misunderstanding and the man is on his way.....But....if when you ask him to show you his pockets and bags the man starts to run, then it is clear that he has stolen something from you and it is clear that he has something to hide........"

Its not even about the evidence anymore, that is clearly overwhelming. But look how everybody with the government and the media is acting. They dont want to look at it the evidence because it is totally damning. They take off running instead...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Great post. Star and flag. I enjoyed the aggressive attitude employed by Dylan, as this abc guy was a grade a d-bag who was collecting fodder for some hit piece that only a simple-minded few will watch.

Save your breath on replies to comments by people who love to build straw-men in these threads. Just let them bathe in their own ignorance till it soaks their souls in poo.

No pearls before swine.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by endisnighe

What you just stated in this comment, what does it have to do with this video?

The Dylan Avery in the video (the guy with the girly hair and goatee who's copping an attitude) and the Dylan Avery behind that damned fool Loose Change conspiracy web site deliberately trying to get people all paranoid over stupid horse [censored] like the passenger jets firing missiles at the WTC and flight 93 secretly landing in Ohio, are one and the same.

If someone is a proven snake oil peddler, then they have no credibility regardless of whether the outlet for the snake oil he's peddling is via his web site or via an ABC interview. That's what my comment had to do with the video.

I actually agree with you Dave. (Wow, I have agreed kind of with 2 debunkers in one day!) Dylan is the weak point in the duo. He is hot headed and gets very defensive right away. It's part of the point I was making before. He is exactly what the MSM are looking for though. They will simply show how hot headed and quick to jump to conclusions he is and label him a CT nutter. Then place that label on EVERYONE who questions the official story.

My problem is the guy sitting next to him. The guy that tries to sit back and keep a level head. I know, you will probably slam him in some way too but he has some pretty solid arguments for a new review of that heinous day.

But once again we find you in the two posts I have seen of yours in this thread resorting to name calling and belittling. You know full well that is what pisses so many people off. You use that type of discussion to lure us people looking for some answers into a heated fight instead of a calm and cool debate.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
What amazes me is how nonchalant and unfazed the reporter is - he clearly has no emotion or expression - just seems to be shooting out his questions in that arrogant style of his. We saw the same thing when former British MP George Galloway was stating fact after fact about the corruption and dirty politics within the US government, the UN and oil companies. The cunning smirk and absolute arrogance on the face of Senator Norm Coleman matches the expression on this ABC New reporter's face. It's as if these middle aged men in the MSM and politics just ignore the truth and keep sticking to their attack-style journalism. It's as if they've been brainwashed to ignore and filter out the truth and stick to an agenda that involves making a fool out of people who talk facts and the truth movement in general.

On a side note, it's interesting to see how the media is indirectly claiming the latest two security incidents as being motivated by the truth movement... it seems clearly that there is an agenda to silence any more truthers from speaking out and to market the truth movement as an underground fanatical fringe gathering of crazies. Like the guy in the video and Jesse Venture said, why aren't journalists doing their job? Have they been instructed not to touch the subject and just ridicule those who do?

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Venetian]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Star and Flag, but again what most poeple don't get is this reporter is part of the CFR, most are, especially with the major networks which are owned by Rueters which is owned by the Rothschilds.

It was obviously a set-up to show the connections to the random acts of "terror" OMG!! The real terrorists are those in "government" read corporate U.S., that conspire and work to make this happen, just like Oklahoma City and just like Pearl Harbor and Vietnam and Korea.

There are far more reasons behind this interview, just like in all the events previous, do we know the specifics? NO. We can only speculate until that next false flag or nutjob does what TPTB want them to do.

Dylan and Korie are correct, attitude aside, I would have gotten pissed off too. Put yourself in his shoes. He makes this documentary for all good intents and purpose, with his own money and time. Hands it out for free where ever he can and then you get interviewed by Popular Mechanics and they berate you and belittle you and then you get smeared by other newspapers and the MSM does the same thing. I think I'd have gone off a lot more than Dylan did. But he was right, the questions being asked are the WRONG ONES!!!!!

But TPTB must protect what little they have left, we are going to take that back by stealthy encroachment just like they have done to us for the last 200 years. Wait for the party when the SHTF, it's gonna be great!!!

Just curious, anyone ever watch the Bob Dylan interviews of 64-66? Man did he get pissed at the reporters for their stupid questions, same thing here.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by m khan
This thread has 69 flags and it is hardly over 2 pages long. Maybe people don't want to post because they are afraid their names will be sold to the "thought police"

Same issue as the warning at the bottom.

People don't want to post because you get attacked if you don't agree with something. It's more of a group trying to shove their beliefs down others throats than have a discussion. BOTH SIDES are guilty.

You point out an error, you get attacked. You find something that does not agree, you get attacked. What you don't get is productive debate.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Wow, the ABC reporter really comes off as a creep.

Dylan really nails him at the end, asking him why he isn't interviewing other people, people who lost family, people who have became experts on the subject.

It really shows that the only reason the reporter is there is in an attempt to discredit the "Loose Change" filmmakers.

Just watched the documentary, "Loose Change", by far the best video I have seen on the subject. I recommend everyone watch this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The Guys from "We Are Change" are cut from the same cloth.

Young Men and Women who challenge the Status Quo.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
One thing that's quite clear is that these guys are genuine and passionate towards what they believe. In fact I will go as far as to say they are the true patriots not those who blindly believe everything their government tells them.

That smug reporter on the other hand is exactly what's wrong with journalism these days. It's so clear to see that he had an agenda to try to catch them make a fanatical comment so that he could connect them to the DC shooter. It's not a coincidence that he was interested in an interview at this point in time. Truly shameful

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Wow, the ABC reporter really comes off as a creep.

Dylan really nails him at the end, asking him why he isn't interviewing other people, people who lost family, people who have became experts on the subject.

It really shows that the only reason the reporter is there is in an attempt to discredit the "Loose Change" filmmakers.

Just watched the documentary, "Loose Change", by far the best video I have seen on the subject. I recommend everyone watch this.

www.youtube.com...

Loose Change was a great movie to make people aware , at the time,

that things were not as they should be. Even with the re-edit , it still ranks

about 4 or 5 on 911 events.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

That's because it's a fictional screenplay about how he and his buddies find out that 9/11 was a government conspiracy.
The kid wanted to be a film director. Since he had no money to film his own movie, he started cutting together video and photos off the internet, creatively editing them to make them scary. Making a fake documentary, about mass murder.
It was supposed to be a student film, a viral video that would get his name out there. Looks like it worked.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Logan

That's because it's a fictional screenplay about how he and his buddies find out that 9/11 was a government conspiracy.
The kid wanted to be a film director. Since he had no money to film his own movie, he started cutting together video and photos off the internet, creatively editing them to make them scary. Making a fake documentary, about mass murder.
It was supposed to be a student film, a viral video that would get his name out there. Looks like it worked.

Been a truther for about 2 years now, (yes , I thought it was all as it seemed).

Before , I would have started to hit the Keyboard to "Prove" to you the

truth, now , I realize , the Truth is there, When you are ready, You'll Look.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join