It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden was selling military technology to Hitler

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well there are so many threads here that's piling tons of sh#t to America and also israel...let´s steer the battue to another location this time...

In another thread I did got this answer to the question ""Why did Hitler never even try to invade Sweden"" Answer from another member...Sweden was selling military technology to Hitler...so there you have it...I mean little peaceloving sweden...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OddTimeSignature

In fact Germany invade shortly Sweden to cross to Norway.

Sweden is neutral, and it was during WWII.

.....So They were selling stuff to Germany ?

Spain did too, south american countries did too, Turkey did. German subs were hidding in Irish sea zones.

American companies selling airplanes to south america, to be then sent to Europe, ending up in Germany, transformed in bombers.

Zionists dealing trucks for the wermacht as long as they were used against the soviets.

What' s new under the sun !

Money has no odors, no colours, no boundaries and more than often no morals.

Look at the banksters, but don't forget Wallenberg.

I do understand though, Sweden is a convenient target for some powerfull lobbies, specially since one sweddish newpaper bring to light some shamefull aspects and give a coverage of war in middle east that doesn't fit into the established trend, and the swedish government back up the right of free press.

Poor sweden, so many unsolved politicial assassinations.

Let's send the team, with various forged and true passports from we know where, do a clean up to that mess.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Nimrod]

join