It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may only be 13, but at least I know what's going on...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hey guys. I recently joined up to ATS. Honestly, I am the only person that I know from my age bracket that really knows whats "going on" in this world. Once I realised 9/11 was a hoax, noticed all the subliminal messaging, and realised that the government are in for it soon, I felt relieved that I knew what was going on. It's too hard for me to tell this to someone who doesn't know about this, so once I found ATS, it's been so much easier to realise what is happening.

Thanks guys.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tamiica

Welcome to ATS! You type better than many adults do on here!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tamiica

Hi tamiica, welcome to ATS. For now you can only reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, you also will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. For now your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I am also 13! I have the same views with 9/11 also. So welcome to the club!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamiica
Hey guys. I recently joined up to ATS. Honestly, I am the only person that I know from my age bracket that really knows whats "going on" in this world.

Actually, as you grow older, you realize that you have no clue whats going on...and that is when you start to feel enlightened.

The powers tend to work like layers in a onion...when you break out of a specific layer mindset, you think you have uncovered the truth...but the reality is that your just in yet another layer. All systems have backups and redundancy.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS tamiica

Good to see some young people that think they know whats going on

Enjoy your stay here, hope you find it enlightening

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

It's true, you type way better than some adults here.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tamiica

Welcome aboard.

You seem very well versed for your age.

Stick to your guns and don't let the unkind words of some of those who disagree with you rattle your cage.

Have fun.

Peace

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Welcome! I don't know if you type better. Just saying..........maybe you took two hours to hunt and peck the keys to type your introduction.

It's reassuring to me to see that there are young people who realize that, maybe, all is not as it seems concerning the 9/11 OS and other matters.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Welcome Tamiica! Its nice to see a young person interested in these topics!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Welcome

Its great to have an unpolluted mind on here.

just out of curiousity??? does your parents know that your into conspiracies??

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I'm 51 and you're gonna fill me inn right. I mean it's getting pretty late in the game for me, if I was ever gonna know I would've by now right so
tell me studette. What's go'in on?
Welcome to ATS and don't for get why you are here young person.
You are here to

[edit on 7-3-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Wow..13...I think I had just discovered video games at that age and no clue with what was going on in the world back then. Welcome to the forums!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hey your'e not the only kid here I'm 15 by the way and I'm aware of of the israeli oppressionand the new wolrd order

[edit on 7-3-2010 by starwarsisreal]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Thanks everyone

Actually, my dad knows whats going on, but my mum doesn't :S
Yeah, I'm sure that I will get used to the site and work my way around it

Once again, thanks everyone

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I have made ,what I believe is, an actual blueprint for a real live time machine. I'm not joking a lot of people support me on this. I don't want to explain it right now ,but if anyone asks I will.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Tamiica Honey, you are 13 years, the kind of ideas discussed on this board by all kinds of folk, many with crazy ideas, should not concern you at all. You should be hanging out with your freinds or whatever girls your age do these days, being happy and enjoying the simplicity of life that being your age offers you.
I have a daughter your age and it bother me greatly If she was interested in the kind of crazy notions posited here.
Enjoy being young, enjoy being a child, it dosent last nearly long enough, and all too soon you face the harsher realities of adult life.
I think you are too intelligent to truely beleive most of the stuff here, but just young enough to be suseptable to such ideas.
Your life should be a simple affair as possible, you will have plenty of time later to decide what you think about life events.
Dont be brainwashed by ANYONE, no matter how honest or real they seem, think for yourself always, is the greatest advice I can give you to follow, your whole life long.
Go outside and join your freinds, have fun, laugh and be happy, you dont need to make yourself seem crazy, or be alienated from others your age, by talking/thinking about the ideas on this website.
The real world is out there waiting for you, dont grow up too soon.
xx

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla
I have made ,what I believe is, an actual blueprint for a real live time machine. I'm not joking a lot of people support me on this. I don't want to explain it right now ,but if anyone asks I will.

How about you create a thread about it?

Otherwise you will be off topic here

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I'll see what I can do right now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join