It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something different during the usual sleep paralysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
So i often have been having sleep paralysis for the last year and its usually the same sensation. It happens more often while i'm dehydrated. So this morning I was a bit hungover and when i woke up i tried to head back to sleep. I entered sleep paralysis for a moment and it shocked me back awake. I then dosed off again and had sleep paralysis and instead of the sensation of feeling trapped and frozen i saw nothing, just blackness and i was talking to a being it said it would answer any questions i had about what life is and of course i was so shocked i couldn't think of anything to ask. This being (Which i only herd) had a woman's voice and it sounded kinda electronic but organic and the voice sounded really really calm, sure & intelligent. After not being able to think of anything i came out of sleep paralysis and what i thought was my waking life but for some reason each of my eyes had a different view, and i couldnt move again. my left eye was where my waking life body was and i could see the dresser in the bedroom and such and my other eye instead was a mirror image or a whole other piece of furniture possibly in the front room.. so when i had both eyes open it was like a blurry butterfly effect and both images overlapped in the center of my vision.....

it was scary as i thought i was awake, and then i snapped out of it and woke up. it was so weird..

[edit on 7-3-2010 by hautmess]

join