It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Tests, Are you psychic?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Would you like to be tested and get real time feeback?

I have taken these online tests and can assure you they are both fun and informative. you can find out if you have genuine psychic skills. Or just play for fun. NO popup ads, its all FREE and it is not SPAM.. it is based on real science!

Go here: GotPsi.org

For the record I suck at the card tests.

But was amazed at my resuslts on the remote viewing tests. it was almost scary. after 100 tries I had a score of 94%

Gazz

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
haha
good job! i, however, did not shine as brightly. I think its a whole lot of chance

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Very cool link thanks.....I have saved it in FAVORITES, so I can bring it up and have all the various family members who wanna check it out, do so.

many family members think they are VERY Phychic......this will be fun!

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Between the remote viewing experiment and these tests, I think I can conclude that I am no psychic.

It is fun though.
PJ

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by PlainJane]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
on the location test i got a 112.1 to 1 odd s against getting cloe to the target

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
My psychic skills told me not to give them an email addy and I quit before attempting.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
lol, your avatar shall remain masked

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I love got psi. I usually have an average of 5:1 or so on the location test, which is usually enough to land me in the top 10 for the day. I seem to remember getting right on the dot once. It was somthing like 1:2000.

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by gravriderX]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Fun site.

Stunk at most of the tests though. Did pretty well on the remote viewing test though. Almost pictured it exactly, other than the fact it had a building in the picture. Nailed it down to one animal, water, right shapes, etc.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I did awesome with the remote viewing, never getting below a 79 out of 100, the rest I sucked at.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
for remote viewing out of three tests my lowest score was a 79% highest 93%

for the card test i got %17

so in other words i am more likely to see the future than feel it or is it the other way around??

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I am apparently "anti-psychic." I consistently score lower than probability says I should.

I recommend everyone disassociate themselves from me, lest they lose any extra sensory abilities they might have.

;-)

--J1M

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Thanks for the link. I had so much fun that it was like plaiying Hearts on Yahoo. Alas,I'm no renowned psychic..although my remote viewing skills were pretty good.
I guess this means no more predictions from me.
joey

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by joey]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
i did ok in the remote viewing. which i noticed a few others here did. that would stand to reason i suppose IMHO. most here would have some idea that they have some psychic ability. great link
. didnt do to good at the card test i was 1 out every time.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
1/6/04 on the card draw test i scored

:- rank - 2 wickfut odds- 70.2 to 1 hits -62 trials- 20 3.10

not bad for a guess like i suppose , the rest i done total #e at

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
sucked at the rving but did good on the cards, i think that's more chance than psychic
did good on the location one too

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Its a bit of fun but i dont think it will tell you if its really physic as much as real life experiements not on a computer.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzpatrick
Its a bit of fun but i dont think it will tell you if its really physic as much as real life experiements not on a computer.

Right. I don't know how you can get tlpathy or tlkynesys with a computer located at tousands miles from you...

But...

this is a tip on training for these kinds of test. Don't think, go fast to reply, without thinking about the results you can get. You're mind will be less fuzzy in this way, and if you train yourself with the same test, slowly, you will have the feeling to be able to "guess" the next card or results.

Slowly, with training, you will be able to synchronize you're mind with the test, and you're results will become better.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Interest & motivation are what you need. You can't do squat without that.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well, I don't know much about psychic abilities, other than how to spell it, but can you really see how psychic you are based on something off of a computer? I mean it's just randomly generated pictures, no rhym or reason.. It doesn't even know which picture it's gonna show till the second it shows. You can't read a computers mind. For all we know, in the card one, it just shows the right card under the one we didn't click. Or, it could make you think you're psychic by just making the card appear under the one you click every time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join