It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Carl Feindt ~ the UFO/Water connection.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Interesting article about the Pentagon and the Office of Naval Intelligence being aware of the 'marine aspect' of the UFO subject.

Air Intelligence Division Study No. 203 with the help of the Office of Naval Intelligence presents the first important clue that the Pentagon was well aware of the phenomenon's marine nature.
This document is one of the rarest documents in the national archives linking the Office of Naval Intelligence to any association with the investigation of the phenomenon and offers an early clue that the study of the UFO phenomenon did not fall totally within the realm of the Air Force. Could the naval UFO experience be more involved than the air force? Is there a possibility that the Navy had years ago created a special secret group to investigate the strange aerial and marine manifestations? These questions are unequaled in importance in understanding the UFO phenomenon and the evolution of the modern UFO cover-up. Air Intelligence Division Study No. 203 represents the tip of an iceberg, of naval involvement with the phenomenon that has gone unrecognized for over a hundred years.

A considerable collection of data indicates Naval experience with the phenomenon dated back to the turn of the century and the Navy had accumulated more knowledge and experience with the phenomenon than was previously known. The first journal to routinely publish reports about the phenomenon as early as the 1900's was the U.S. Naval Hydrographic Office's "Notice To Mariners". And the first name given to the enigmatic phenomenon by that same office was "Celestial Phenomenon" seen at sea. Almost fifty years later the air force would call these same enigmatic objects "Unidentified Flying Objects".

One account published in "Notice to Mariners" provides insight into an early serious naval interest in the enigmatic phenomenon. As curious sightings of strange flying objects seen at sea are nothing new in marine history. This one case in particular had the potential to affect and shape naval interest in the phenomenon early in the century more than any other UFO sighting.

Link

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Clip with background information on Ivan Sanderson (author of Invisible Residents) and his work with the British Intelligence Service and the OSS - also a good interview with Bill Chalker about a Water/UFO case in Australia:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Police statement regarding officers witnessing UFO emerge from Atlantic ocean.

"At first I though we were seeing a ship on fire on the horizon towards Ilfracombe. But then it rose out of the water like a blood-red sun, a good deal larger than a full-sized harvest moon.It remained at sea level, then suddenly took off at a fantastic speed towards the Atlantic."

Chief-Inspector Reginald Jones, of "D" Division, Glamorgan Police - object also witnessed by another officer,09-01-1957.

Police UFO Reports

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Dan Willis from the U.S. Navy discussing a priority message concerning a 70 foot glowing elliptical object emerging from the Alaskan ocean:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Unknown object enters the water - strange foam discovered by fishermen.

Shag Harbour, Nova Scotia, 1967.

One of the most extraordinary, UFO encounters of the twentieth century occurred in the tiny fishing community of Shag Harbor on the southern tip of Nova Scotia. This event, while relatively obscure in the sense of public awareness, is one of the most thoroughly and officially documented UFO encounters of the last 30 years, and is easily as sensational and as mystifying as the famous Roswell incident..

After about five minutes, the object started to sink beneath the icy North Atlantic waves. A few of the eyewitnesses reported hearing a "whooshing" noise. While the RCMP had already been in communication with the Canadian Cost Guard and Cutter 101 was on the way, two of the RCMP officers and a few local fisherman hurriedly launched their boats to speed to the rescue of any survivors.As the small boats, and Cutter 101 reached the location, the lights were no longer visible but they found themselves sailing through a thick yellow foam, that indicated that something had submerged. The fisherman report that the foam was not sea foam, and looked like nothing they had ever seen. In fact most were unnerved by the fact that they had to sail through it to look for survivors.

Link

Thread

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Other statements involving unknown objects going into (or out of) the world's oceans:

"Many men have seen them [UFOs] and have not been mistaken. Who are we to doubt their word?... Only a few weeks ago a Palermo policeman photographed one, and four Italian Navy officers saw a 300-foot long fiery craft rising from the sea and disappearing into the sky... Why should these men of law enforcement and defense lie?"
Lord Rankeillour, Member of the House of Lords

"The object came low over the harbor. It hovered over a moored ship 465 feet in length. A comparison to the size of the ship would place the UFO at about 350 feet in diameter. After a while, a smaller object separated from the main body and fell straight down, disappearing under the water. At that moment, the main part suddenly accelerated and disappeared.
In my opinion,what was seen over Petrozavodsk was either a UFO, a carrier of high intelligence with crew and passengers, or it was a field of energy created by one."
Vladimir Azhazha, Moscow Physicist and Oceanographer

"One night in 1968 while on an operation in the Caribbean, I went up to the open bridge to relieve the watch. At 23:45, the other watch section wouldn't leave, this is really unusual because typically they want to get what's left of the mid-rats (sandwiches and soup served on the mess deck) and hit the rack However, they stayed to observe two UFO's that were being tracked on radar by CIC.
They were tracking two bright lights, that didn't answer up to IFF, they weren't enemy, friend, foe or commercial aircraft. And were flying at speeds in excess of 400 knots and making turns at right angles. Nothing we knew of could do this but they did.
We saw them hover over the water within eyesight at about a few thousand yards, one submerging and the other as if standing guard above, waiting for the other to resurface. When it emerged, they buzzed off in formation at about a 45-degree angle to exit our planet. As they became distant, turned color from a bright white to a burning amber, and disappearing within about 10 seconds."
Bridgewatchman G M Brinkman aboard the USS Waldron,1968-Near Puerto Rico

"I was standing the mid watch sounding security watch and always went to the fantail on my rounds to talk to the seaman who stood watch there. It was around midnight and we were just talking, looking up at the stars when this UFO just lite up in the sky about 1000 feet high and a quarter a mile away aft of the ship so the bridge could not see it. It did not come from anywhere that we could see.
We don't know if it came out of the ocean or what but all we saw was it just turned on it lights and was just sitting there. It did not make one sound and it had a few different color lights on it, red, blue and white I believe. I said to the seaman on watch, "do you see what I see" and he said yes so I told him to call up to the bridge and see if they can see anything on their radar.
They replied that nothing was showing up on the screen and as soon as they told us that, this UFO took off like nothing I have ever seen. It looked like it traveled a 1000 miles in just a split second in a zig zag motion not making any noise or even a sight of smoke."
Jonathan Beaston,Machinist Repairman First Class U. S. Navy aboard the USS Comte De Grasse DD-974- Puerto Rico, Dec. 1995

"As we approached this glow it turned to a monstrous circle of white lights on the water. Then we saw a yellow halo, small, much smaller than whatever it was launched from, about 15 miles away. As the UFO approached my plane and flew alongside it, we could see the domed craft which had a corona discharge."
Commander Graham Bethune, U.S. Navy -sighting from military flying from Iceland to Newfoundland, February 10, 1951.

"Cape Race bearing west by north, distant ten miles, wind strong south by east, a large ball of fire appeared to rise out of the sea to a height of about fifty feet and come right against the wind close up to the ship. It then altered its course and ran along with the ship to a distance of about one and one-half miles. In about two minutes it again altered its course and went away to the south-east against the wind. It lasted, in all, not over five minutes."
Captain Moore,Captain of the British steamship Siberian -Nov 12th ,1887.

"On looking toward the east, the appearance was that of a revolving wheel with a center on that bearing, and whose spokes were illuminated, and, looking toward the west, a similar wheel appeared to be revolving, but in the opposite direction.These waves of light extended from the surface well under the water."
Captain Evans,Hydrographer to the British Navy-HMS Vulture , 05-15-1879

"It was May 24, and we were lying drifting on a leisurely swell in exactly 95°west by 7° south. We saw the shine of phosphorescent eyes drifting on the surface on dark nights, and on one single occasion, we saw the sea boil and bubble while something like a big wheel came up and rotated in the air, while some of our dolphins tried to escape by hurling themselves desperately through space."
Thor Heyerdahl (Kon-Tiki Raft) May,1947.

"Suddenly, the lights went out. There appeared a yellow halo on the water. It turned to an orange, to a fiery red, and then started movement toward us at a fantastic speed, turning to a bluish red around the perimeter. Due to its high speed, its direction of travel, and its size, it looked as though we were going to be engulfed.
It stopped its movement toward us and began moving along with us about 45 degrees off the bow to the right, about 100 feet or so below us and about 200 to 300 feet in front of us. It was not in a level position; it was tilted about 25 degrees.
It stayed in this position for a minute or so. It appeared to be from 200 to 300 feet in diameter, translucent or metallic, shaped like a saucer, a purple-red fiery ring around the perimeter and a frosted white glow around the entire object. The purple-red glow around the perimeter was the same type of glow you get around the commutator of an auto generator when you observe it at night.
When we landed at Argentia (Newfoundland), we were met by intelligence officers. The types of questions they asked us were like Henry Ford asking about the Model T.
You got the feeling that they were putting words in your mouth.
It was obvious that there had been many sightings in the same area, and most of the observers did not let the cat out of the bag openly. When we arrived in the United States, we had to make a full report to Navy Intelligence.
I found out a few months later that Gander radar did track the object in excess of 1800 mph."
Captain of Navy R5D aircraft,February 8,1951.
Captain,crew members and passengers on a Navy R5D aircraft witness UFO whilst flying over the North Atlantic ocean,February 8, 1951.

After about 2 minutes and maybe a thousand meter from where we first noticed it, a grey/white craft broke out of the water right were the white wave was and it continued to move in the same direction except this time it was flying in the air.
From what I could see, I could not make out any conventional means of propulsion that I know of, no propeller, no rotors, no jet exhaust and completely silent from where I was.
I have no explaination whatsoever,I am Catholic Lay Minister and a Catechist. An educator of Faith. I do not lie."
George Gregory Matanjun,Catholic Lay Minister.
Tanjung Aru Beach in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia-October 8, 2005

"I saw something in the sky that I didn't know what it was,it was over Highway Two about fifteen hundred feet, a large, lighted ball about six feet in diameter. It was going toward the beach very slowly.I was in the parking lot of the Hilton when they called me from the police department.They told me to go to the beach because a great many people were watching this object.
When I got there, the object was already hovering over the water about two or three miles off the beach. There were about five hundred people watching. There are about four public housing areas right there and all the people from the housing areas were there. I saw one light coming down but when I got to the beach I noticed there were two objects in the water, not together but about a mile away from each other. They were hovering over the water, right about at the water level.
Because of the distance I couldn't tell if it was a few feet over the water or if they were actually touching the water. The first object stayed about an hour but the second one lasted at least four hours.
People came out of their houses to see the view and people came in cars, parked on the side of the street and went to the beach to see what was happening. I stayed until midnight, mostly keeping an eye on the group so there wouldn't be any problems.
It was pretty high, like an orange-yellow light. I don't know exactly the size. As it came down it got larger. It was pretty good sized.
The police got many, many phone calls, all night. We called the Coast Guard but they didn’t come. They said it wasn't an emergency.
I think they were mystery objects. I was impressed by what I saw.There were many other officers who saw this."
Mayagüez Police Lieutenant Cesar Grácia -1977, Mayaquez, Puerto Rico - on witnessing two Large Glowing UFOs Enter & Emerge from Ocean

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by neirid

Neirid, thanks for the reply -what were your thoughts about the interview?

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

USO's have always been on the top of my list. I mean its impossible to debunk USO's as the seas are a fantastic place in order to stay hidden. I remember reading about some fisherman in the USA nightfishing off a boat when all of a sudden the whole area lit up and a USO went directly under them and came out of the water and flew straight in to the space . From then on I was hooked.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Im so glad this thread has been started. I don't think USO's are spoken about enough, I first became aware of the phenomenon after watching a documentary on the Shag Harbour incident, apparently the Ufo that crashed in the harbour travelled a few miles under water and another UFO was spotted entering the water, some people believe it was to repair the crashed UFO.

www.crystalinks.com... Some info on USO's.

There seem to be a lot of these cases in South America at the moment and with the upcoming release of all UFO files from Brazil, i think we will be hearing a lot more on this subject.

www.ufocasebook.com... Shag Harbour incident.

Great thread.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

Jexmo,thanks for the reply mate and you're not wrong about the Shag Harbour incident being a pretty fascinating one - I don't know if you've seen it before but Jkrog made a wonderful thread about it here:

UFO Crash Event: Shag Harbor, 1967

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The Gosford UFO incident from 1994 where several separately located townsfolk (including business owners, policemen, retired academics etc..) witness an unknown object hovering over the surface of a lake.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
New publication from Carl Feindt discussing the physical effects of UFOs on water:

Author Carl W. Feindt discusses the effects of UFOs on water in his book UFOs and Water: Physical Effects of UFOs on Water Through Accounts by Eyewitnesses. An informative and fascinating publication, UFOs and Water provides information based on firsthand accounts and other documentation on the effects of unidentified flying objects on water, an area of the UFO phenomenon which has been largely ignored up to now.

The book provides several intriguing, yet enlightening, insights into UFOs. It offers a short introduction to the study of UFOs and Water-UFO history as well. It is a detail-driven manuscript on the effects of these extraterrestrial bodies on water, as seen through eyewitness accounts. It also offers discussions on the physical influences of UFO on boats, water and the creatures living in it such as fish, the effects of heat produced by UFOs, discussions about abductees’ experiences, radar, sonar, and other technologies used by UFOs, and electromagnetism.

UFOs and Water also offers a short discussion on the negative effects of water ufology and a chapter on Shag Harbour – also known as the Water Roswell.

Link

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
We interviewed Carl not horribly long ago, and while he's collected a hell of a lot of data and the USO phenomena is really compelling - Carl makes a lot of conclusions based on his own summations of propulsion and origins that to me are a stretch to make at this juncture. He seems very convinced that these are extraterrestrial machines, but there's little real data to say that.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
We interviewed Carl not horribly long ago, and while he's collected a hell of a lot of data and the USO phenomena is really compelling - Carl makes a lot of conclusions based on his own summations of propulsion and origins that to me are a stretch to make at this juncture.

He seems very convinced that these are extraterrestrial machines, but there's little real data to say that.

Well, I fully agree with him and there is sorely a lot of data in my opinion on his own very informative site that clearly points out to that conclusion.
Many cases speak of all kind of fast, slow, very fast, mostly light emitting moving objects which showing just as the UFOs/UAPs in our skies clearly intelligent behavior and which seem to have also all kinds of interfering with our Back to Earth electronics and machinery.

The most compelling evidence for that they are indeed extraterrestrial machines are the cases in which the USO was at first seen under the sea, then left the sea, and then become a hovering, fast, slow, very fast, mostly light emitting moving object, a UFO/UAP and vice versa.

Isn’t that the ultimate dream machine?

Try to imagine that you have to your disposal a machine that gives you the possibility of travel in the seas, in the skies and out in space and which as it seems with almost unlimited speed.

What else then extraterrestrial machines could it be then in your opinion?

Many of those cases are by the way posted Skyfloating’s thread “USO Research”.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9/12/10 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Unfortunately, Carl told us most of his data doesn't come from direct investigation. I can imagine quite a bit past extraterrestrial machines - he didn't seem to want to acknowledge anything past that. I'm extraordinarily leery of those who think they've got it figured out - because no one does.

I don't think Carl is dishonest or anything, just jumping to unfounded conclusions regarding origin and "propulsion".

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Unfortunately, Carl told us most of his data doesn't come from direct investigation.

I can imagine quite a bit past extraterrestrial machines - he didn't seem to want to acknowledge anything past that.

The fact that his data doesn't come from his direct investigation doesn’t mean that those cases are not true.
But are you willing to elaborate a bit more to me about what you mean by what you said here.

I can imagine quite a bit past extraterrestrial machines - he didn't seem to want to acknowledge anything past that.

I'm extraordinarily leery of those who think they've got it figured out - because no one does.

Well Jeff, because you did not have figured that out yet, doesn’t mean of course that no one does.
There are in the mean time a lot of people [including me] who figured out that at least a certain percent of those USOs/UFOs\UAPs cannot be other then crafts from intelligent beings from outside this world.

I don't think Carl is dishonest or anything, just jumping to unfounded conclusions regarding origin and "propulsion".

I believe that you do not think that Carl is dishonest or anything, but I really do not understand in any way why you think that they are unfounded conclusions regarding origin and "propulsion" because of the already available information there is about that.

For instance, what is your opinion about what former astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell is saying about that these days?

ufos.about.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

No one has this figure out bud, that's just a fact. If there were demonstrable facts of origin and representations, we'd not be engaged in this discussion.

You mention the information out there - well that information is parsed through many things, including all out nonsense. I sense that you, like many others dispense your reality of this subject matter upon very little - hence the Greer book in your profile pic. If you'll believe that fella, you'll buy just about anything.

No sir, this is till an enigma - no one has the answer that encompasses the currently available, credible data.

As far as Dr. Mitchell - I've met him and spoken with him. His words have recently been misrepresented in a press release - but that aside, I don't see him saying he knows it all - or even that there is one singular answer to this subject.

Surface level observations are fine - but this subject is obviously far deeper and more complex than most would sell you. That's one thing we do know - but little else. I'd call it a symptom of something larger. Nuts and bolts propulsion might not even enter into the issue - and seen less likely over time IMO.

edit on 10-12-2010 by jritzmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Well Jeff, because you did not have figured that out yet, doesn’t mean of course that no one does.
There are in the mean time a lot of people [including me] who figured out that at least a certain percent of those USOs/UFOs\UAPs cannot be other then crafts from intelligent beings from outside this world.

Fantastic - so we'll all be waiting for that peer reviewed paper. Right? Oh, and the physical evidence of your convictions as well.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

No one has this figure out bud, that's just a fact.

That is not a fact, no way, it is just your personal opinion in my opinion.

If there were demonstrable facts of origin and representations, we'd not be engaged in this discussion.

About what kind of demonstrable facts of origin and representations are you talking here then?

As far as Dr. Mitchell - I've met him and spoken with him. His words have recently been misrepresented in a press release -

Really, well in that case I advise you to listen to this interview of Dr. Mitchell himself and wonder what you think about that.

Edgar Mitchell UFO interview on Kerrang Radio 23 july 2008

www.youtube.com...

edit on 10/12/10 by spacevisitor because: Add some text and made some corrections.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join