It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Carl Feindt ~ the UFO/Water connection.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Fascinating interview with Carl Feindt, author of WaterUFO.net who discusses the water UFO connection and how many unknown objects are reported over, entering or emerging from the world's oceans.

Many other truly strange reports are collated on this thread and the USO subject is certainly a very interesting (and relevant) aspect of the UFO phenomenon.

Carl Feindt Interview

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b85edab00a30.jpg[/atsimg]

After appearing on BoA:Audio for a brief interview that generated a lot of buzz last Fall, Carl Feindt returns to the program for an in-depth discussion on the water-UFO connection. We'll be exploring why Carl decided to investigate this aspect of Ufology, interesting trends and fascinating insights that he has gained from his research, cases that he does not think are related to UFOs, the international aspects of the phenomenon, sea monsters, radar and sonar cases, UFOs. v. USOs, "Water Wheels", the Eltanin, Shag Harbour, and a ton more aquatic-themed esoteric material.

We plumb the depths of the UFO-water connection as BoA:Audio returns with a must-hear episode for any serious student of Ufology.

Full Preview: We kick things off with the standard bio / background on Carl Feindt, how he got interested in the UFO phenomenon, specifically the water-UFO connection. We then discuss why it seems like USOs have remained in the background of UFO studies. After that, we talk about Carl's exhaustive website waterufo.net and how he collected the vast number of cases detailed at the site. This segues into some discussion on how the work of Ted Phillips inspired Carl to investigate USOs.

We look at some of the USO trends that have emerged as Carl has compiled so many cases. Looking at perhaps the key trend that Carl has discovered, we discuss the UFO's physical effects on water, a revelation that Carl says made him a true believer in the UFO phenomenon. He gives a detailed summation of the four types of UFO & water interraction and how they explain a lot about the way UFOs operate. We talk about potential "trace cases" upon the water. This leads to some discussion on the water temperature changes caused by UFOs.

Carl destroys binnall's theory of USOs and aircraft carriers, which leads to talk about sonar and radar reports of USOs. After that, we find out about Carl's cases that involve "death in the water" and why he stresses to future Ufologists to "have the specimens analyzed." We cover fish reactions to USOs. Carl shares the influences on his "field theory" regarding UFOs and what the mystery of the field was to him.

We talk about a fascinating case of two divers who died possibly due to exposure to a USO and how heat generated from the UFO's field has been reported to cause rain to turn into steam. Carl explains why he hates theories about UFOs taking ships and how that line of thinking is a systemic problem related to UFO studies. Staying in line with temperature effects from the UFOs, we talk about reports of interraction between the craft and ice along with snow and UFOs. We also explore the potential of snow circles, similar to crop circles.

After that, we look at the possibility that classic sea monster reports could actually be USOs. We find out if there is an average USO report, i.e. going into & out of the water, going in and not coming out, just coming out, totally submerged, etc. Carl also explains how the USO reports run the gamut of all bodies of water, except for one and he explains why.

USOs taking on water ... we get Carl's opinion on why there are some reports of USOs extracting water. We talk about "water wheels" and why Carl says they are a real phenomenon but not almost certainly not related to USOs. Staying on the topic of UFO occupants taking on water, we discuss some of the stories where this occurs. Carl explains how this is different from the appearance of UFOs floating over water and sucking it up. We also find out that these stories of occupants obtaining water for their UFOs range from the late 1800's all the way up to 2001.

Interview

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Here is an article that explains how water powers a ufo (some of the early ones we made). Which would be why there are reports of them hovering around water.

www.antigravitytechnology.net...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The link between UFO's and water is compelling. I remember reading a couple of accounts in different books from different abductee's who spoke of the alien craft taking in water via 3 large hoses. One of which was colored blue or green.

I found it interesting that two completely unrelated people would have a story that was abstract, yet incredibly similar.

It was after reading these 'accounts' that I started to pay more attention to the UFO/Water relationship, and since then I have found countless stories where the two are related. It really sparks my curiosity.

Personally I think this is one of the avenues of research we must pursue seriously as a community.

IRM

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Personally I think this is one of the avenues of research we must pursue seriously as a community.

IRM, thanks for the reply and I couldn't agree more there mate.

Apparently the seminal work on the subject is 'Invisible Residents' by Zoologist Ivan Sanderson - I have to be honest and say I haven't read it (yet) but it has got some excellent reviews - heres one from Australian Police UFO reporting website Police UFO.com.

Invisible Residents – The Reality of Underwater UFOs

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/119958ed8898.jpg[/atsimg]

The almost forgotten gem of UFOlogy, originally published over 30 years ago, this brilliant book is now even better. Revised and upated with new illustrations and photographs, it also includes an extensive new forward by David Hatcher Childress. Sanderson reminds us of the hard yet oft-forgotten fact of UFOlogy, which is, most UFOs seem inextricably connected with water - They are very frequently seen entering and leaving water, moving through or above water, and otherwise interacting with water. Sanderson explores all the implications of this, leading him to postulate that most UFOs are actually USOs - Unidentified Submerged Objects, and their pilots, these other intelligences (OINTS), may have evolved alongside of humanity but under the sea.
Amoung the volumes of cases discussed, Sanderson makes at least 9 references to police, particularly to cases in the US and Canada. He too recognised their importance as witnesses. Sanderson examines UFO hotspots around the world, including the infamous Bermuda Triangle and a hotspot off Australia, searching for patterns and clues, and concedes something irregular is taking place in our waters. Even in theory, he admits, deep within the oceans, within the earth, is the perfect place for an inpenetrable secret base.

Drawing from years of investigation and research, reknown Zoologist Sanderson makes a powerful case for the reality of underwater UFOs and underwater bases. Intelligently constructed, written elegantly and with character, Sanderson is a real joy to read. A highly recommended book.

Link

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by (C2C)

C2C, thanks for that link -there are quite a few cases here which involve unknown objects taking on water so that was quite an interesting read.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

maybe some ETs are related to dolphins or whales...who knows

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Reject, I suppose anythings possible mate -here are some interesting statements taken from Russian Naval personnel which were featured in an article on the Fox News website:

“On several occasions the instruments gave reading of material objects moving at incredible speed. Calculations showed speeds of about 230 knots, of 400 kph. Speeding so fast is a challenge even on the surface. But water resistance is much higher. It was like the objects defied the laws of physics. There’s only one explanation: the creatures who built them far surpass us in development".
Russian Naval Rear Admiral Yury Beketov

“Ocean UFOs often show up wherever our or NATO’s fleets concentrate. Near Bahamas, Bermudas, Puerto Rico. They are most often seen in the deepest part of the Atlantic Ocean, in the southern part of the Bermuda Triangle, and also in the Caribbean Sea.”
Captain 1st rank Igor Barklay

“Fifty percent of UFO encounters are connected with oceans. Fifteen more – with lakes. So UFOs tend to stick to the water".
Vladimir Azhazha,Russian Naval Officer

Link

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Some very intriguing reports of UFOs flying into (and out of) the Catalina Channel off the California coast - found at 3:10.

The Topanga Canyon UFO incidents - June 14, 1992

edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Relevant articles.

Observations of Unidentified Submarine Objects in Norway

Summary: In the waters of Norway (and Sweden, too) there have been observations of unidentified submarine objects for a long time, going back before World War II. In what follows we will take a look at this peculiar phenomenon and report sightings of objects coming up from or going down into lakes and rivers.

Link

UFOs In The Soviet Waters by Paul Stonehill

The Russian Ufology Research Center has a collection of "hydrosphere aspect" sightings. The secret files of the Soviet Navy contain much valuable information on UFO sightings. Soviet military researchers quite thorough. The files have been largely inaccessible, even after the fall of the USSR. But I was able to collect some interesting information.

Link

Aliens under the sea

It's the most outlandish alien theory yet. Beings from outer space establishing secret bases on Earth, and travelling in ships that are just as much at home beneath the sea as they are in the skies. Beyond belief? Perhaps. But Unearthly Disclosure is written by one of the world's most respected authorities on UFOs, and his findings are supported by one of Britain's most senior military men."

Link

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

there's at least one almost unreported similar case where residents of a seaside town somewhere in southeast asia thought war had suddenly broken out because of a USO mothership releasing several smaller crafts and buzzing the place. they figured a regular submarine until it rose up into the air and went on its way

but without any proof, its all just anecdotal

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Reject, thanks for the reply - there were also reports of unknown objects coming out of the water in the Colares case from 1977.

Article:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02fe338d27bd.jpg[/atsimg]

Fishermen:

A Colares fishermen also saw UFOs coming in and out from the waters of the Marajó bay. Sometimes, they could see their bluish light moving under the water. “Once, I was sleeping when the sergeants - members of the operation - told me they took a photograph of a flying saucer diving into the water close to a boat. I went to the beach and waited for the fisherman. When he came back he told me what happened. He was terrified. Several weeks later I saw a light close to a fishing-boat. It was blue and surrounded the boat once or twice, by 300 meters, then it dived into the water. There wasn't any sound. It was like a blade passing through the water”, said the captain.

Link

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by (C2C)

---
Hi OP and all,

As soon as I got to the part of 'air particles' that was it. Not much written reasoning needed I feel.
But I have been wondering about Dr. Joseph Farrell after hearing his views through Project Camelot (Avalon).

link: projectcamelot.org...

Since the disks have been both seen and recorded in the outer atmosphere (NASA), it kinda subverts any compound-air needs for propulsion, in my opinion. Dunno?, just throwing it out there.

Decoy

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
one would assume that the close proximity to military vessels that have been confirmed by the military itself, would mean that they have an ongoing investigation to this day. obviously the military wouldn't confirm any such operation, but i'm sure they know more than they are telling the general public.

because of these very serious military encounters, that have been made public so far, i don't understand why skeptics do not even believe military reports. apparently, they cannot connect the dots.

it's one thing to dismiss a farmer in oklahoma from what he viewed in the night sky...it's quite another thing to dismiss military ships with hundreds of seaman onboard, following and observing with advanced sonar and radar capablilities, USO/UFO preforming seemingly impossible speed and manuevering traits.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies -here's a good presentation by Carl Feindt where he covers some of the topics:

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This is really great information.
Truly fascinating.

When discussing with others the reasons "they" might visit us, and whether they are interested in any of our natural resources, some suppose metals such as gold, among other conjectures, other "maybe's".

But we are after all the "water planet". Water is our greatest and most plentiful resource. For a while I suspected they might simply use our oceans for hiding, but perhaps it is more than that. They use it somehow.

How, is anybody's guess.

I hope they don't wind up draining our oceans.

(I'm not nearly finished perusing all the information in this thread, vids, etc., and am really looking forward to it.)

[edit on 4/2/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Ladyinwaiting, thanks for the reply and I certainly agree with you about it being a fascinating subject - there are many, many other strange reports on Skyfloating's USO thread but below is a truly unusual one from Carl Feindt's site involving the Atlantic ocean's deepest point, the Puerto Rico Trench.

HIGH-SPEED USO

A sonar operator aboard a destroyer reported that one of the subs suddenly commenced pursuit of an unknown submerged object that was moving at "over 150 knots" (170-plus miles per hour). According to most accounts, similar sonar reports of a high-speed object began coming in from all of the other ships and from the sonar-trailing aircraft. One of Sanderson's sources stated that no less than 13 craft recorded in their logs that their sonars had tracked this object. Allegedly, the unknown target continued to be tracked for four days as it maneuvered down to depths of 27,000 feet (This must have been in the vicinity of the Atlantic's deepest point -- 28,374 feet below sea level -- in the Puerto Rico Trench.)

Link

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well geewhiz Karl12, I haven't even gotten through all your material yet, and you are already trying to give me away to skyfloating.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Well geewhiz Karl12, I haven't even gotten through all your material yet, and you are already trying to give me away to skyfloating.

Ah yes, sorry - I got a little carried away there.

Happy reading!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Many more UFO/USO accounts from the Santa Catalina Channel of the coast of California.

UFOs off the Southern California Coast

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/071a554976f9.jpg[/atsimg]

..Most of these reports came from a certain stretch of California coastline, from about Santa Barbara south to Long Beach. This particular body of water, I soon learned, had a widespread reputation as a UFO hotspot. After several witnesses told me they believed there was an underwater UFO base there, I decided to conduct a more in-depth investigation to determine the truth.

My first step was to survey the research of other prominent investigators. To my surprise, most of the local researchers were already aware of the sightings.

Writes Ann Druffel,

“This body of water lies between the coastlines of Southern California and Santa Catalina Island, 20 miles offshore to the southwest. The area has for at least thirty years been the scene of UFO reports of all kinds: surface sightings of hazy craft which cruise leisurely in full view of military installations, aerial spheres bobbing in oscillating flight, gigantic cloud-cigars, and at least one report of an underwater UFO with uniformed occupants.”

Another researcher, Robert Stanley, editor of the now defunct magazine Unicus, writes,

“Even in the sixties, families were going down to the beach and waiting for a UFO to pass by…. By the 1970s, whole families were going down to the beach at Point Dume at night to watch the multi-colored UFOs [that] would sink under the water at times.”

MUFON field investigator Bill Hamilton writes,

“For years witnesses have seen many types of UFO cruising off the Palos Verdes Peninsula in Southern California. UFOs have actually been seen to come out of the water in the San Pedro Channel.”

I had already uncovered several firsthand cases myself. My next step was to put together a comprehensive list of all the recorded ocean-going encounters in the area.

I came up with more than 50 sightings..

UFO/USO Reports from the Santa Catalina Channel.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
UFOs emerge from the River Mersey, Liverpool, UK (originaly posted by UFOBevy):

See 1:55

This is a report on the surge in sightings in and around Liverpool and is from the latter part of 2008. It represents what has happened all over the country in 2008 and continues through 2009.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join