It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to summon demons?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

What he want's to do is something spiritual. Yes, it's dark, but it's still spiritual. What you are trying to do is religous.

Spirits are a natural part of life that were here forever. Religion is man made. It has not.

What you're trying to do is like asking a 6 year old to overpower a 60 year old.

Sorry, but it's not going to work.

Peace

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Locate the book Summoning Spirits by Konstantinos. This book answered all of my questions, tells you step by step how to do it and it's even laid out in a relatively simple format to read.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Working with the so called "demons" can be a very rewarding experience, but it can also be very dangerous. Ignore anything on joy of satan, it's basically a neo-nazi recruiting ground targeting the youth. It preaches hatred of anyone who is involved with Christianity, Judaism, and the Islamic faith, far to much negativity for what you wanna do. Those experienced with the "dark arts" will tell you it's not all about death and vengeance. They play a part in it, but it's not all there is to it. Also know that anything they give you comes at a price, you have to give something in order to get something. Now that doesn't mean your soul, but everything has it's price. Crowley's work is great if you can understand his writing style. Most don't fully understand what he writes and if you don't fully comprehend it your ritual will either fail or backfire on you. Never start a ritual if you won't have the time to properly close it out, speak with confidence, and never show signs of weakness or that you are unsure of your intentions. Each person will also find their own way of performing a summoning ritual, not everything in the books will work for you. You can change the rituals slightly to suit how you feel comfortable with working with them. Although make sure to say names correctly and clearly and that all sigils are perfect, those should never be changed. The one thing on joy of satan that is legit in my eyes are the sigils everything else a bunch of BS. Also you will find that the rituals in most books won't even work for anyone, most are incomplete, as most newbies to this form of magick will give up if the ritual doesn't work on the first try, they do this to weed out those who aren't fully invested into summoning. Just a few words of advice and if you wished to discuss things in more detail feel free to u2u me.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrymomma
From reactions on this topic and many others in the paranormal section it seems demons are VERY dangerous.

So are face-grabbing aliens from the famed movie series. Neither do exist in the reality we live in.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrarch42

Originally posted by thepathoverseer

Originally posted by Tetrarch42
Can I just shoot the demons instead. Like create a magical solution to dip bullets in that will kill them? They can't be that tough.

No. They can't be killed.

What weapons have you employed against these entities? Which are effective? Are they immortal? How does an atheist defend himself from evil demons if guns and other weapons don't work? I'm scared!

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Tetrarch42]

According to my knowledge, demon are archtype of forces which cannot be destroy. They can only be trap in for example a crystal, but if you do that you must trap every single particles and not a speck left or else things can get out of control.

Another way that I heard of is to create a really strong energy cage or trap kind of thing to trap think, but they may not last long and you would have to maintain it.

What I could say is I did not experiences this, and hopefully I won't have to come to a case where I need to exorcist because exorcist is a very harsh life from what I heard of.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by anarchist-rebel
I thought I'd put this in the Paranormal Studies section since it has to do with demons/spiritual stuff.

So I've been looking at this site called joyofsatan.org and they show how to summon demons. But they don't exactly give a step-by-step guide on how to do it, more like general guidelines. So I was wondering if some of you ATS members could help me find out how to do the ritual properly. Me & a few of my friends tried to summon Beelzebub last night but I'm not sure if it worked, since we're beginners & we're not sure if we preformed the ritual right. If you have no intention of helping me with this, then Please refrain from posting in here!

edit: Also I'm not looking to curse/kill anyone!

[edit on 7-3-2010 by anarchist-rebel]

Just my two cents.

I've been hunting things since 2000.

Now. That being said - I'm not the type that blindly follows a religion and declares everything evil, so don't get me wrong. I usually do a TON of research before acting in any manner and it's always to help people. In MORE cases than not, inexperienced individuals summoned something they either 1) didn't research first 2) didn't put proper bindings in place for 3) thought they could "command" or "control" and it all led to some bad # happening to them and their loved ones.

If you go down this road, you're going to attract attention, not just from demons but from others like me. You won't be in danger from us but more than likely you're thinking you'll be able to summon a demon to command it and it's going to get out of control. Then you'll need one of us to send it back. Don't do it based off of the web, man.

I probably shouldn't do this - but if you want to know how to do it right, look up the Greater and lesser keys of Solomon. They explain exactly what to do and how to do it right.

Demons (or what judeao-christian lore approximates as 'demons') are sentient, intelligent beings from an alternate reality. I say again, you CANNOT control it. Not fully. You need to be sure you have the right bindings in place and the ritual is right to the "T."

Finally - Beelzebub? LOL. He's an archdemon. You'll probably get sent a hellish "F" U or summon something else that will try to kill or possess you before you get him to come topside. I would personally start with something like a Succubus before trying to pull generals up... But good luck with that.

*I don't advocate summoning anything until you've read the keys. Even then, my feelings on it are dubious at best. You're playing with something you don't understand and it will bite you in the ass in a bad way before you get anything benefecial out of it.

Finally - invest in non-iodized rock salt and if you still go through with this stupid plan, at least block off a panic room for yourself once whatever you pull up through the void goes ape# and starts trying to kill everyone.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
After reading through some of the other replies I'm convinced you're going to go through with this regardless.

So.

Read this thread I posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, post in a thread, rather.

Start with a Succubus first. They are a lot more fun and easier to summon than what you're going for at the moment. If you succeed in summoning one and develop a bond with her, start asking her questions about what you're interested in doing and she can give you more insight.

Again, I think this is a horrendously stupid idea and you NEED to read the Keys of Solomon FIRST. Set up protection (the right way) then do the ritual TO THE LETTER.

Summoning a Succubus is actually remarkably easy.

You need a candle, a stick of incense and a piece of paper.

At night, preferrably during the waning moon (now) kill all of the lights, burn the candle and the incense. Write down your ideal woman on that paper, focus on seeing her, then burn the paper using the candle.

The Succubus should show up that night.

There are also other more elaborate ways to go about it, but as I stated previously I hunt these things, not cavort with them. I know this stuff works because I've seen the aftermath and it's usually bad .

Get your salt ready.

You're in for a hell of a ride.

You may also want to stay in contact with me if you end up getting in too deep. I'll help you with that, but if you flame me or ridicule anything I've said, then you're on your own as far as I'm concerned.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Me & a few of my friends tried to summon Beelzebub last night but I'm not sure if it worked, since we're beginners & we're not sure if we preformed the ritual right. If you have no intention of helping me with this, then Please refrain from posting in here!

edit: Also I'm not looking to curse/kill anyone!

then why attempt to summon beelzebub?

beginners summoning beelzebub?

i think a fair analogy would be ...

if you can teach a couple 3 month old children to play monopoly by the time they are 4 months old (according to the rules), then someone here on ATS can surely teach you to summon beelzebub.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Ok folks time to belly up to the bar. Greater and lesser keys, black pullet,Olympic Spirits, Watchtowers, elemental realm ect. read lots of the supposed instructions and have found them to be useless , pot luck stew missing the necessary spices. So if there actually is anyone out there that will actually provide the simple instructions( no need for all that cerimony stuff I am sure. ) then let me know. I have been reading Introduction to Hermetics as of late.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

no need for all that cerimony stuff I am sure

Is the sentence that will cost you the most. You come asking advice and then shun the advice given. At this point you deserve whatever you get, if you manage to get anything.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Maybe you should read about the experiance other people have with calling demons. Alister Crowley went for the big boys and it took him many days of ceremony and rituals. Only a few people on earth DARED to summon the demon AC was interested in. Very interesting stuff.....the tale goes that AC never did close the portal proper and that the house he did it in is still haunted and the demon roams the Earth ever since.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by anarchist-rebel

Oh Gee, this sounds intelligent.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'RE SCREWING WITH??? The answer is obviously no because you clearly stated that you were a beginner. And let me tell you something, a beginner has no place screwing around with the ethereal realm. You will be chewed up and spat out like a piece of bubble gum and then recycled so the rest of the spiritual world can dump on you for eternity.

Don't mess with things that you DO NOT UNDERSTAND, or you will pay penalties beyond anything that you could possibly imagine.

If you think I'm joking, continue on your path. I see this ending VERY BADLY.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

how to summon demons

do unto others as you would have done unto you, and love your enemies.

if you are determined to have the right to summon a demon to do your bidding

you must be willing to be summoned by a demon and forced to do it's bidding as well. it would be fair, i think. you do like fair, don't you?

careful,
ET

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
why bother trying to summon an evil spirit?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
What a intresting topic this is, although there is one thing I dont understand..
If it is indeed, possible to summon a demon.. and people, have actualy experienced it.
Where are the videos/the pictures? hehe, I mean we live in a modern age, surely someone has tried and claimed to summon something, why not show the world some proof?

Unless, demons are only claimed to be seen with the ``third eye`` or only by the summoner? but then, this all could be a mind-trick right? a psychological thing.

Dont mean to offense anybody here, just wondering..

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
seeing how this is a very interesting topic... i will try my hand at this and let you know how it goes

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I suggest you try reading the Keys of Solomon, alleeshadowtradition.com... There is the link. Let me tell you I have only Summoned 1 thing in my life that I don't wish to share online. Summoning is a very real occurance. It takes ALOT of Energy, Discipline, and most of all INTENT! If your doing it just to see if you can do it, and have no real purpose your inviting trouble, If your interested in Magic I suggest you start with something simple such as sigils with design and charging. If you just want contact from the other side, I suggest you use a Ouija Board, if you need help on construction of a simple ouija board I would be more than happy to help you construct one. (I think your best bet is the Ouija It bestows knowledge better than any demon could ever and its a hell of a lot safer)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
SpiritWorld 1:52:34 length

video.google.com...=-9194460464406571758

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
A WORD TO THE WIZE DO NOT ATTEMT THIS! it could have devastating conciquences for the rest of your life!as a paranormal inthusest i have read cases were people have attemted this and ended up being haunted for the rest of there lifes.trust me this doesnt do anybody any good.it could also realease somthing un wanted into the world like a demonic monster or somthing.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I'm downloading at 200 kB/s so it will be done in about 15 mins

And this is the last we have heard from him since. He lurked until the end of May 2010, and then was gone. Maybe he found what he was looking for? Maybe he went to church? Or maybe he graduated High School and got more of a life, a broader view of reality.

I'm hoping for the latter.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join