It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to summon demons?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
with one lit candle stand alone in front of a mirror and whisper Bloody Mary one hundred times. then whisper Cessil come, Cessil come to me. Cessil I will serve thee.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by anarchist-rebel

The Enochian calls- Anton Sandor LeVey gives a nice rendition in the last section of the S.B.
Of course these are subject to his interpretation of Dr. John Dee's work.
Liber 777, Crowley may be of interest to you also.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProUSA
But, point is, why not just try and contact demons through that method? Unless that's not what Ouji boards do; as I said, I'm very uneducated on the topic so try not to tear me apart.
umm well, as far as i know summoning a powerful spirit through a ouja bourd is going to offend them, if it even works and you dont get some imposter.
--------
i really dont want to encourage this kid, but a few words
~dont summon demon without a purpose, it will anger them.
~dont summon powerful demons for a small job, it will anger them

its a bit like hiring a contractor, you hire the one with the minimum amount of skills you need, so the cost isnt too high.
---------
if you persist read some chaoist works like paul hine
www.philhine.org.uk...
www.lulu.com...
Disinformation, the book of lies
seems to me like these books speak the most sense with minimum BS

oh and crowley once tried to summon the devil (or his name for him Chronozon) in the desert with a friend, the demon broke his protective circle while distracting him, he then entered Crowley and went beserk attacking crowley's friend, luckily somehow his friend who was with him didnt need to use the dagger Crowley had given him to defend himself if exactly this happened.
(im not Copy and pasting here so ive been a bit vague on the details)

Good luck.
oh and talking to non-magicians (for want of a better word) about magic, is like talking to virgins about sex,
keep that in mind.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by StoneCrow]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I refer you to my thread...read it all.
It shows you what can happen when you mess things that we, human beings cannot begin understand.

And all for a game....The case of estefania gutierrez.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You can summon "entities" with simple arrangement of mirrors and strobe lights. I have done this with mates. No "sacrificial virgins" are necessary! I encourage more people to try it out. And if you think I'm talking #, try a ouija board sometime...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I hope you achieve your goals TS, that way you learn the hard way that you have F'ed up beyond your wildest imaginations, and then repent and seek God.

But you're young and childless, so rock on tuff guy.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romans 10:9
I hope you achieve your goals TS, that way you learn the hard way that you have F'ed up beyond your wildest imaginations, and then repent and seek God.

I hate when people tell other people to repent. Look at your mistakes before you judge others. (Isn't that in the bible!?)

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

Originally posted by Romans 10:9

I hate when people tell other people to repent. Look at your mistakes before you judge others. (Isn't that in the bible!?)

Well I always say, some people learn the hard way, others the 'smart' way. Ofcourse in Dutch it doesn't rhyme

But which one is the more fun one...?
I always felt (and still feel ) tempted to try an Oujija board. Why? Just to be sure. Why can it be that such a thing can be widely available (even at Wallmart), when it allegedely evokes entities?
The only thing to find out is to try. And, as a scientifically minded person, which I am, it's even more tempting to prove science wrong.
However, I find an Oujia board a bit more safe than straight on summoning demons. But that's a whole other discussion

[edit on 12-3-2010 by -Thom-]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What are you scared of? If there are entities out there, there's nothing we can do about it, we can't hide from 'em. Why not try communicate?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by anarchist-rebel

Question: why the Hell would you want to summon a demon

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Those that play with fire will get burned, every time!

Talk to any Priest who does real Exorcism's, and ask him about how real demons are.

Once you open that gateway to your mind energy, it is nearly impossible to close it again. They will become the guests from Hell, literally.

I summon guardian angels and a spiritual guide that is mine...

I wouldn't think of inviting demons into my life, ever.

Those little gray bastards that abduct people and animals are nether demons...and anyone who has dealt with them knows, it is nearly impossible to get them to leave you alone, once they have your auric frequency. Abductees live a reoccurring nightmare.

Go ahead and uncork the bottle of demonic possession...sniff the aroma of your souls demise!

You are warned.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
To the OP:

I have personal experience with this. Maybe you think it's a joke, but these demons are real entities & are dangerous. Now, you have invited them into your life. My advice would be to pray like crazy to your spirit guides, God, & the angels to keep whatever you summoned away from you, your family, & your friends. I would play classical music, burn incense, meditate, PRAY, & do everything to keep your energy up so that they won't want to be around you. Pray that you are not attacked in the middle of the night & if you are, PRAY for help from Michael or Rafael. It doesn't matter if you are Catholic or not. Michael & Rafael are real beings that can help you. Good luck. And don't forget to pray. (Did I mention that? lol)

[edit on 13-3-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

if he did anything from the books i posted, not jesus himself can help him. but everyone has mistakes to make

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Thom-

I always felt (and still feel ) tempted to try an Oujija board. Why? Just to be sure. Why can it be that such a thing can be widely available (even at Wallmart), when it allegedely evokes entities?

The ouija board is like a telephone - it's neutral. It just depends on who/what you communicate with. It's good to exercise caution if you try it, but the board itself is just a tool. You can summon light-beings on it just like dark entities. I would definitely recommend praying first & asking to communicate w/ a certain being (such as a spirit guide or angel). I wouldn't just talk to whatever comes on the board without knowing what it was. This is from experience.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla

if he did anything from the books i posted, not jesus himself can help him.

I don't really "work with" Jesus, so I can't speak to whether he'd be able to help or not. However, I do know that no demon is a match for Michael or Rafael.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

Originally posted by Doc Tesla

if he did anything from the books i posted, not jesus himself can help him.

I don't really "work with" Jesus, so I can't speak to whether he'd be able to help or not. However, I do know that no demon is a match for Michael or Rafael.

is there a name for your umm belief system (for want of better words)? I'm quite curious about the things you write about.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

i didn't write anything. i just gave him a collection of books that i had laying around. for research.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

sorry, i didn't mean you, i meant "someotherguy", although I'd be interested in the same answer from you.

I'm not too good at deciphering HTML code...

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface

is there a name for your umm belief system (for want of better words)? I'm quite curious about the things you write about.

Thanks! I don't think any one religion completely represents what I believe to be true, but I would say my "belief system" combines elements of Hinduism & Catholicism, & even some indigenous religions, such as the Hawaiian Kahuna religion. It might seem like cherry-picking, but it's really just recognizing pieces of the truth in different religions. The main thing is just realizing that inter-dimensional beings exist, & that they've been written about in different religions.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by someotherguy]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join