It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Noble discontent Prize

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The NOBLE discontent prize

Since child killer Jon Venerables has come back in the news recently after been sent back to prison, I find it very strange yet insulting how the goverments of this world hide such persons from us. It is a "severe example" of a common problem of relatives kept in the dark in relation to criminals.

So, why are so many killers and rapists been released on licence? why are they given a new identy?

The 27-year-old murderer of toddler James Bulger was given a new name nine years ago.

But news of his identity swept the jail where he is in isolation for his own safety.

The 27-year-old murderer of toddler James Bulger was given a new name nine years ago,But news of his identity swept the jail where he is in isolation for his own safety, as well as the incredible secrecy surrounding it. He was taken to the unnamed prison by two plain-clothes cops in an unmarked car with tinted windows. Only the most senior staff knew of his arrival.

The car was driven into a secure reception area and staff were banned from evenLOOKINGin his direction. Unusually, they were not told the identity of the cops who delivered him, and were instructed to make no official note of the car. Why?
I feel we all have the right as much as Jamie Bulgers family to know his new identity. What he has done wrong to be re listed in prison?.
His file has been heavily edited, with his photo, date of birth and first name removed, why?

I would like to know, why is there such secercy behind him and other majior prisoners?

There is many case's similar to the new identity of hideous crimes, why are they protected? could someone enlighten us all.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by anonymousproxy]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
because if i knew someone that lived across the road from me was a child murderer, they would die.

thats pretty much it, so people dont kill them.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by james420
because if i knew someone that lived across the road from me was a child murderer, they would die.

thats pretty much it, so people dont kill them.

Obviously, but is there nothing more about it or is it simply that

join