It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Synchroniticy: Doug Moench

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Author Doug Moench relates his mind blowing synchronicity:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Edit: deleted post....my mistake..

[edit on 7-3-2010 by rainfall]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
That is amazing. Thanks for sharing. Wish he would describe the guy physically. If the guy was bigger than him it would only be more synchronous. I guess that's what great writers do, they leave out part of the story and leave it to the reader

Just to make sure I'm not being prejudiced I had to imagine the situation using a white man once, then an asian man, black man, scandinavian, a hispanic, and a native american. Now that I've run the whole scenario through my head 10 times I think that's enough to cover my political correctness. But why couldn't he just tell us? Oh and if you were able to imagine the robber, visualize a human being with no skin color then kudos

But synchronicity is all around us, a lot of people are noticing them more and more. When I see one I just stop a second and breathe, sort of smile inside as if it were a reminder.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

I have always been fascinated by synchroniticies ever since being exposed to C.G. Jung and Robert Anton Wilson.

The most curious thing I have noticed in my own life revolves around cars and trucks. ex... I can go weeks and not see a 65 Mustang and then I will see 10 in one day. My GF on the other hand is aware of numbers reoccurring during the day; not the clichéd 11:11 but especially the number 23 or 48 and others.

Another thing I have noticed is that synchronal events happen in clusters.

I would prefer that the cosmos is chaotic and random but synchronicities lead me to believe otherwise.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
What happened to his wife?

He doesn't even say a word about that. Kinda weird.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Maybe he mistook her for a hat.

www.youtube.com...

He could have Amusia or some sort of brain language vision deal:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-3-2010 by drew hempel]

[edit on 7-3-2010 by drew hempel]

top topics

join