It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MODERN WARFARE 2: Planet X?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
If you watch the video again you will see a similar, slightly larger object to the right of the sun. I believe this is simply the dust in the air scattering light and the 2 blobs we are seeing are areas of particularly thin dust.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
i'm opening up pinnacle and ps just for you

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

huh? Notting IN THE video is on the right

THE VIDEO, i'm talking about the video, notting in the video is to the right of the sun, i didn't say the picture, i dont care about the picture, the picture is just so you know the realtive size of the object i want you to look for in the video, the picture is just to size things up, i never said because its on the right of the picture it has to be on the right in the game, i said in the game there is notting to the right because there isn't, yes i can see its to the right in the picture i've ALWAYS known that

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
If you watch the video again you will see a similar, slightly larger object to the right of the sun. I believe this is simply the dust in the air scattering light and the 2 blobs we are seeing are areas of particularly thin dust.

are you talking about the new video?

www.wegame.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sv_gravity 800

www.wegame.com...

Its light coming in through the cloud

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I've taken the screenshots you've asked for since for some reason my video wont load for you.

i just need to upload them

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sv_gravity 800

I would have thought it was self evident which video i was talking about consider you just reposted it. However at the end of the video you seem to be hopping up and down infront of a mirror/window.

Again this seems to me as if you're winding people up.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

www.wegame.com...

Its light coming in through the cloud

no thats the sun, are you watching the video or pretanding?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

reply to post by sv_gravity 800

I would have thought it was self evident which video i was talking about consider you just reposted it. However at the end of the video you seem to be hopping up and down infront of a mirror/window.

Again this seems to me as if you're winding people up.

LOL...... dude that mirror is a easter egg in the same level, there is a room behind the mirror, and now i know that you can't see that easter egg... welll... lol

one sec uploading screenshots

[edit on 8-3-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

no thats the sun, are you watching the video or pretanding?

Ok now you're setting off my troll meter to a level never before reached. Post your screenshots, make sure you zoom in on the particular bits you are speaking of, label them, seperate them so that there is absolutely no confusion, or should i say so that you cannot worm out of it

Until we see screenshots i won't be posting further.

LOL...... dude that mirror is a easter egg in the same level, there is a room behind the mirror, and now i know that you can't see that easter egg... welll... lol

one sec uploading screenshots

I had no idea the game contained "easter eggs" so it's hardly surprising i did not see it. I just thought it was a reflection of the room you were in, and as you never turned around it was a simple mistake to make.

EDIT

Oh and i'm out the door in 10 minutes so if i don't reply i may not be at home, will do it when i get back. Unless you get them done quickly of course

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
ok whats the code to post the picture for the whole forum to see? i have it ready

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

i have them ready i'll put the link here but i want to make it so everyone can see the picture, what code can i use?

PICTURE

img411.imageshack.us...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

ok whats the code to post the picture for the whole forum to see? i have it ready

In the box you use to reply to a post there are numerous buttons just above it, look for the ones that appear to show a screen and paint pallette.

Ok yes i see "object x" and i will say it again, off to the right you see a similar, although slightly less bright object. This would suggest this is simply sunlight shining through the various densities of dust that the game is simulating.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

In the box you use to reply to a post there are numerous buttons just above it, look for the ones that appear to show a screen and paint pallette.

Ok yes i see "object x" and i will say it again, off to the right you see a similar, although slightly less bright object. This would suggest this is simply sunlight shining through the various densities of dust that the game is simulating.

.... dude comon, can't you see that you can only see that "cloud of light" on the right in the one picture, once i edit the brightnes and contrast in the other 2 its gone, you can see its gone, i know you can because i can see its gone, thats because its just light coming threw the clouds, unlike the object x, which remains there threw all exposures

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

.... dude comon, can't you see that you can only see that "cloud of light" on the right in the one picture, once i edit the brightnes and contrast in the other 2 its gone, you can see its gone, i know you can because i can see its gone, thats because its just light coming threw the clouds, unlike the object x, which remains there threw all exposures

What you are seeing is simply a brighter source of light because the dust cloud is thinner in that spot. If you don't agree then fine but that's all i see, i have seen such a thing in real life with dust clouds, not nuclear dust clouds of course but dust nontheless

Of course it would disappear when you edit the brightness and contrast because the right hand orb is less bright than the left hand one.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree
Right i'm off friends taking me for a drink, see ya

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
like this isn't hard stuff guys.

once i hit the right exposure, everything on the right darkens completly, because its not there, its just light passing threw the clouds.

the object on the left how ever remains there as the exposures change because it is an actual object

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

What you are seeing is simply a brighter source of light because the dust cloud is thinner in that spot. If you don't agree then fine but that's all i see, i have seen such a thing in real life with dust clouds, not nuclear dust clouds of course but dust nontheless

Of course it would disappear when you edit the brightness and contrast because the right hand orb is less bright than the left hand one.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree

i'm sorry man but you can say that all you want but thats not the truth.

there is a object there, i've been involved in games for to long to not let something like this go unnoticed

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
well i got to get my day started

i hope i get some helpful replies from people that have good vision for when i return

(p.s. i'm thankful for all your replies even if you did bash me, share the love

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join