MODERN WARFARE 2: Planet X?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Man seriously it's a video game. The images you posted appear (at least to me) to be breaks in the massive dust clouds in the game. They could also be lense flare in some places.

The most interesting question however is why this stuck out to you and why your responss in this thread have been full of scorn. I have this nagging feeling you're a troll, having a good laugh at ATS members. Either that or you really believe this, in which case you should maybe get out of the house and experience the real world a bit more.

Staying in your bedroom, under artificial light, reading all of these conspiracies without any outside contact is not a healthy thing.

Finally, 6 pages guys, 6 pages talking about a rather lame video of a computer game as if it were actually evidence of anything. I am really losing faith in ATS.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Well, if they are predicting the future, then us Americans better start stacking up on survival items.

If you live in Washington D.C., you better get the hell out of there before they nuke you.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimpish
reply to post by sv_gravity 800

Ok, so they put it there, now what? If you put the same thing in one of the games you made I guess it means that nibiru must exist? Such a silly premise for a thread, its just a game, the people who made it are just people. This isn't a game made by NASA or the CIA or something, come on.

How on earth do you know??? Where is your info coming from??? To say you know is the height of ignorance, you have no idea how deep tptb are in, especially when it comes to a multi-billion $ business

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
In case some people didn't know: Game makers put so called "easter eggs" in games. Heck, there are easter eggs in movies and TV series.
Here's one easter egg.
Fight Club Easter Egg - Hidden Message at Start
Put the feature into your DVD player. There will be an FBI warning followed by an Attention warning. The next screen contains the coolest egg ever. Can't believe no one took the time to read it. Since there is no pause option at this point it took several insertions of the DVD to decipher the message. It says....If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned.......Tyler.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sv_gravity 800

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

As much as I love me some MW2 I really don't think there's anything to this. That could easily be a lensflare from the brightness of the sun. They add lensflares and such to games sometimes.

I'm not generally a Nibiru believer but I was watching a Discovery Channel show a few weeks ago, one about ways the world could end and they showed our Solar System several times with two Suns.

no offance, but i got 98 percent in my visual animations class.

Thats not a lense flare, one of the designers PUT what ever is there, there.

that is a planet beside the sun.

i've made low class video games nottin gthis big or anything but its not a lens or a envirmental effect, nor advanced lighting effect, its there, someone put it there, it is t h e r r e

Where to start....ummm they still do English in high school right? Wait scrap that, they still have girls yeah?

Spend as much time as you do playing MW2 into reading a book or doing what teenagers do, then i'll take this with abit more credibility.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by relap0]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
NEW VIDEO PROVES SOMETHINGS THERE

www.wegame.com...

I MESS WITH THE CONTRAST AND BRIGHTNESS

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
Man seriously it's a video game. The images you posted appear (at least to me) to be breaks in the massive dust clouds in the game. They could also be lense flare in some places.

The most interesting question however is why this stuck out to you and why your responss in this thread have been full of scorn. I have this nagging feeling you're a troll, having a good laugh at ATS members. Either that or you really believe this, in which case you should maybe get out of the house and experience the real world a bit more.

Staying in your bedroom, under artificial light, reading all of these conspiracies without any outside contact is not a healthy thing.

Finally, 6 pages guys, 6 pages talking about a rather lame video of a computer game as if it were actually evidence of anything. I am really losing faith in ATS.

thats what it looks liek to you because your a OGL nub stuck at UGS and CAL because you wont pay for cevo.

lols

WATCH THE NEW VIDEO you nubs

www.wegame.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

check out the new video sexy

www.wegame.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
uhh why am i so good

man you none visual animators know notting, i had to change the brightness and contrast for you guys to see something so simple

everyone get your eyes checked seriously

[edit on 8-3-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

again you guys must be blind, there is notting on the right, the spots on the right is the sun light seeping threw the clouds

on the left is a perfect object.

Can you tell the difference between left and right?

Because your original IMAGE - that YOU POSTED, YOU MADE... is

this..

So why is your arrow pointing to something on the RIGHT if there is NOTHING on the RIGHT?

your just another one of the idiots like before, clearly if thats a actual picture its repersenting a different time then in the game BECAUSE ITS IN A DIFFERENT PLACE.

now if that picture was the exact same day of in the game, then you could argue why arn't they in the same place. retards retards retards

watch the new video

www.wegame.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by relap0

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

As much as I love me some MW2 I really don't think there's anything to this. That could easily be a lensflare from the brightness of the sun. They add lensflares and such to games sometimes.

I'm not generally a Nibiru believer but I was watching a Discovery Channel show a few weeks ago, one about ways the world could end and they showed our Solar System several times with two Suns.

no offance, but i got 98 percent in my visual animations class.

Thats not a lense flare, one of the designers PUT what ever is there, there.

that is a planet beside the sun.

i've made low class video games nottin gthis big or anything but its not a lens or a envirmental effect, nor advanced lighting effect, its there, someone put it there, it is t h e r r e

Where to start....ummm they still do English in high school right? Wait scrap that, they still have girls yeah?

Spend as much time as you do playing MW2 into reading a book or doing what teenagers do, then i'll take this with abit more credibility.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by relap0]

lol, english is just a tool.

it seems you can use to tool but you suck at the game dude.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
OH YEAH NEW VIDEO

www.wegame.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

You're spelling is truly horrendous. I am not a spelling nazi but how can you expect anyone to take you seriously when your attitude stinks, you insult and belittle people and yet all the time you spell like a 12 year old. Typing mistakes are one thing, we all do those sometimes but you can't blame it on that.

Drop the attitude for a start and consider something. This is a game, games do not have to conform to reality in a perfect way. Next look at that sky again, the dust is causing it to become orange and maybe that spot is simply supposed to be a break in the cloud. As for the clear sky one, maybe it is an error in the game, maybe it is dust, maybe it is your computer maybe it's just something the designer threw in for fun!

Now go outside and look at the real sky, go and do the things teenagers are supposed to do, have fun with friends, meet a girl (or guy whichever) and have some fun. I'm all for young people paying attention to what is going on around them but man you're reading into things that just aren't there.

If you honestly believe you are seeing nibiru in a game and that the game designers, who may very well never of heard of nibiru, are trying to tell people about it then maybe you should speak to your parents about going to see the doctor.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
yes i'm sorry this is sort of spam

but i just love all the nubs in the thread that can't even see something SO obvious

this third lines for you guys

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

You're spelling is truly horrendous. I am not a spelling nazi but how can you expect anyone to take you seriously when your attitude stinks, you insult and belittle people and yet all the time you spell like a 12 year old. Typing mistakes are one thing, we all do those sometimes but you can't blame it on that.

Drop the attitude for a start and consider something. This is a game, games do not have to conform to reality in a perfect way. Next look at that sky again, the dust is causing it to become orange and maybe that spot is simply supposed to be a break in the cloud. As for the clear sky one, maybe it is an error in the game, maybe it is dust, maybe it is your computer maybe it's just something the designer threw in for fun!

Now go outside and look at the real sky, go and do the things teenagers are supposed to do, have fun with friends, meet a girl (or guy whichever) and have some fun. I'm all for young people paying attention to what is going on around them but man you're reading into things that just aren't there.

If you honestly believe you are seeing nibiru in a game and that the game designers, who may very well never of heard of nibiru, are trying to tell people about it then maybe you should speak to your parents about going to see the doctor.

i'm calling you a idiot because i have designed things like this and you havn'[t and i know how they work.

omg i can't spell, well you cant think very well, the videos i provided are more then enough proof.

you guys are blinded

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I didn't quite catch that link, could you post it again?

(sarcasm)

link   

your actually really funny, i'm going to save this one to show me classes

link   

but i just love all the nubs in the thread that can't even see something SO obvious

You know when only you and maybe a few people can see something that everyone else cannot, at least when we're talking about something visual, it is a sign that maybe you are not thinking or seeing clearly.

As for calling people nubs, kid you are really showing your immaturity. If you want people to take you at all seriously then you need to drop that attitude.

In all truth though i think you're a troll, having a good laugh at ATS and i wish someone would lock this thread, preferably delete it and then take the server it is stored on and throw it off a cliff, into a bonfire, that is then shot into the sun.

You're not your................oh forget it you're a troll why am i bothering?

[edit on 8-3-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ionized
I didn't quite catch that link, could you post it again?

(sarcasm)

sure buddy

www.wegame.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

You know when only you and maybe a few people can see something that everyone else cannot, at least when we're talking about something visual, it is a sign that maybe you are not thinking or seeing clearly.

As for calling people nubs, kid you are really showing your immaturity. If you want people to take you at all seriously then you need to drop that attitude.

In all truth though i think you're a troll, having a good laugh at ATS and i wish someone would lock this thread, preferably delete it and then take the server it is stored on and throw it off a cliff, into a bonfire, that is then shot into the sun.

You're not your................oh forget it you're a troll why am i bothering?

[edit on 8-3-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

dude stop posting

no one with any animation history is listening to yourt bull#.

everyone with experiance sees the exact same thing i do in my videos, how about reading the replys to find out?

get out if here you know notting about the subject, and are clealy avoiding the second video which is MORE then proof since the Object i am talking about is the only thing left in the sky after some of the enhancments

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join