MODERN WARFARE 2: Planet X?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart

Originally posted by hippomchippo

The problem is you're making it conspiratorial when it doesn't have to be.

Or is it even an actual object or simply a flare from the sun?

well he could have posted this thread anywhere, but since it's on ATS, a conspiracy website, then i took it there. do you have a problem with that, fellow ATS member? why not discuss it? you could be wrong, you could be right. it's just a harmless discussion, and he's not saying it proves anything.

unless you can prove it's not what he claims, then you don't need to bash.

just don't forget where you are. if you think it's total BS, just ignore it and don't give the thread exposure.

I don't have a problem with it, i'm just saying its illogical to think like that.
No offense meant

[edit on 7-3-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I don't have a problem with it, i'm just saying its illogical to think like that.
No offense meant

it's not illogical when you're objective

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart

No offense meant

it's not illogical when you're objective

There's a difference between being objective and thinking outside the box and just picking the most fantastic sounding explanation because it tickles your fancy.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sv_gravity 800

again you guys must be blind, there is notting on the right, the spots on the right is the sun light seeping threw the clouds

on the left is a perfect object.

I guess you're seeing what you wanna see.

Who says the light on the left isn't sunlight coming through the clouds?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

again you guys must be blind, there is notting on the right, the spots on the right is the sun light seeping threw the clouds

IF YOU WATCHED AT 3:15 YOU WOULD KNOW

and thats a #ty screenshot if anything

let me do the screenshots

[edit on 7-3-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

You really want it to be nibiru dont you?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfAces
I truly wouldnt read into this as this is a video game...it may look like that in that image but I've played the game and never noticed a "planet X" or anything that resembles that image- its an anomaly in the background or a pixel issue....I cannot in good conscience even consider this to be a true fact.

I don't think game developers and their games go with conspiracies...at all.

again 3:15 its not a pixal issure? lol omg i need to post this where people know something about the programming and construction on a 3D scence

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Really?

Do you guys have any idea what a solar flare is? Or a sundog?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Imo it is just sunlight shining through the clouds. I was gonna post a screen, but Chad already showed what it looks like. I've built levels for deus ex, counter strike source and others so I'm not a complete idiot when it comes to level building. It's not a lens flare, because that would correspond with the players movement, it's just light coming through the cloud.

Interesting that this thread comes up, because I did build a level for Deus ex about 7 years ago called PlanetX, and people online loved it.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Freezer]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Ok i've got a new video now that i need to render and upload where i have played with the contrast and brightness to prove its there.

it will take a couple hours to upload

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
Imo it is just sunlight shining through the clouds. I was gonna post a screen, but Chad already showed what it looks like. I've built levels for deus ex, counter strike source and others so I'm not a complete idiot when it comes to level building. It's not a lens flare, because that would correspond with the players movement, it's just light coming through the cloud.

Interesting that this thread comes up, because I did build a level for Deus ex about 7 years ago called PlanetX, and people online loved it.

yeah you are 3:15 shows the sun is to the right.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

youll see in my next video, something is there.

You really want it to be nibiru dont you?

my next video, actually when you change the contrast, it becomes the only thing in the sky and the sun is blocked by clouds so, its pretty crazy

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
That's pretty cool to see. Wonder if they are ATS followers?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
its weird when i edited the contrast, you can see the sun is behind a cloud, and the only other object in the sky is the one to the left that i've been saying all alongggg

9% Video Time

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer

I REMEMBER THAT!!! There was also an issue about the twin towers being missing. I think someone blamed it on a memory issue, saying that the geometry was still on the disc but the engine couldn't display it. They couldn't find anyone smart enough to fix the problem. So they left the twin towers out of the game.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
That is pretty cool that they may have snuck something in there. BUT hardly anything worth mentioning. Game developers do it on a regular basis. Good eye though.

Also you should watch your manners here just because you got a good grade in a class doesn't give you the right to seriously bash on other people. That goes for everyone. Some of these posts are down right childish.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I feel so bad for this OP

Didn't anyone catch that he said he would play counter strike 7 hours a day??

This guy is a digital product, living in his own digital world, confused about what's outside his door if he would just open it and walk outside...

He is so confused that he is believing video games are real.

There's nothing anyone's going to say to change this guy's mind.

We're just about 1/4 the way through 2010 already... according to all the doomsday Planet Xers, it would be visible right now... you know, in that big blue thing we call a sky in that outside world (in case you forgot what that was OP).

More and more people are trading the real world for a digital one. Too bad, the real one's fun sometimes.

Let's get back to reality shall we?

I looked but can not find out exactly how many copies of MW2 have been sold. For sake of argument, let's say they have sold a total of 200 million copies + the people who stole it (this is an extremely over guesstimate... I'd be surprised if 50 million were sold, but carrying on..)

So, we'll use 200 million copies.

There are ~6.7 billion people on Earth.

That is approximately 3% of human beings who ever did or ever will give a flying fudge about MW2. Few things could be more insignificant than what is in MW2.

You're not going to find the answer to anything in this world on the TV screen except what skanky celebrity got pimp smacked by her equally skanky husband.

Oh... and I will end this little reality check with: I played the living hell out of video games when I was a kid. Why no more? Turns out there's a lot of real fun things grown ups can do if they chose to, a lot of the uber geeks in this thread should try it out some time.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
hahaha this thread is hilarious, people are actually defending the side of the "NIBURIAIIANNANA / planet x" is in the game.

People.... its called an easter egg. Game developers are people, they arent robots, they have a sense of humor. go to youtube and type video game easter egg. and see the weird and crazy stuff that is hidden in games.

You planet x people will jump at anything that helps your cause, why? BECAUSE THERE IS 0 #EN PROOF OF IT. Those "niburu" pictures people take....are you joking...?

Next your going to tell me that "toe jam and earl" is a historical archive of ancient knowledge. keeeep grasping at straws. I want 2012 to come just so I can see what the next retarded thing people believe is. Actually I think they'll ride this one into the 2020's atleast. Saying well our calculations were off, ITS NEXT TUESDAY. They'll do that, or they'll say OOPS we were off by 200 years, SAMSONITE!? I WAS WAY OFF!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimpish
reply to post by Son of Will

The Army has their own first person shooter they put out, that is free, called America's Army.

showing how much you know

my computer can't even handle the real army simulator arma 2

and its not free...

Oh my god.... you.. yo... oh my god...

well, in leu of this, I had a closer look at MW2, and you're right - there is something up there..

Not niburu or planet x, tho it is a WRX... Oo

[edit on 8/3/2010 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Can you tell the difference between left and right?

Because your original IMAGE - that YOU POSTED, YOU MADE... is this..

So why is your arrow pointing to something on the RIGHT if there is NOTHING on the RIGHT?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join