It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MODERN WARFARE 2: Planet X?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
i just want to make sure if anyone thinks its a flare from the sun

never take visual animation you will fail.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
WOW.

They did it again.

They were able to put something so mysterious in the game that people are going to end up having to hack the code of the game to prove that it is an actual geometrical object put there by the designers.

Like the teddy bears in CoD5:WaW Nazi Zombies.

People spent WAY too much time trying to "debunk" the 5th teddy bear. To the point where it came down to a game designer showing people in the code of the game that the teddy bear cant be shot, and isnt included in the stonehenge teddybear Easter Egg.

The Nazi Zombies storyline in World at War is another instance of game designers taking real-life-fact and designing their game around it. Creating a greater sense of wonder when the user makes the correlation between them.

I like stuff like this.....its there if your looking for something deeper, but almost negligible to the storyline of the game....or is it??? dun dun duuunnnnnn.

PS.
If you like being taken on a trip by a video game, play BRAID.
Seriously, it made me take a step back and look at reality differently.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sv_gravity 800

Visual animation includes looking at barely legible objects in a game and determining if its the lost planet nibiru or a simple flare?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I think topic writer has played video games so much, he has no idea about REAL LIFE events.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7minds
WOW.

They did it again.

They were able to put something so mysterious in the game that people are going to end up having to hack the code of the game to prove that it is an actual geometrical object put there by the designers.

Like the teddy bears in CoD5:WaW Nazi Zombies.

People spent WAY too much time trying to "debunk" the 5th teddy bear. To the point where it came down to a game designer showing people in the code of the game that the teddy bear cant be shot, and isnt included in the stonehenge teddybear Easter Egg.

The Nazi Zombies storyline in World at War is another instance of game designers taking real-life-fact and designing their game around it. Creating a greater sense of wonder when the user makes the correlation between them.

I like stuff like this.....its there if your looking for something deeper, but almost negligible to the storyline of the game....or is it??? dun dun duuunnnnnn.

PS.
If you like being taken on a trip by a video game, play BRAID.
Seriously, it made me take a step back and look at reality differently.

there is a # load of teddy bears in mw2 also

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
I think topic writer has played video games so much, he has no idea about REAL LIFE events.

LOL

i will admitt though it does take skill to get to cal-main
thanks

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
@ everyone who replied to my post

that is exactly what i'm saying, it's just a social phenom easter egg, and that's all the OP is really saying. there is nothing definite about it, but you have to think about it, because it's such a HUGE MSM game.

just imagine for an instant if it's true, you don't have to believe, i don't 100% believe in anything i know, but hypothetically, if it's a real planet, it makes sense that these huge big wigs know about it, and it's a slap in the face they throw it in as a joke or easter egg because they aren't truly informing us. "haha, see that? just be a good soldier and keep killing eachother so there are less supplies to hoarde if you survive. we know, and we will keep you out of the know because [if this is true] we can inherit the planet afterwords because we were prepared".

watch the video i posted if you want. it makes a great deal of sense and ties in with almost every religion on earth, and the cycles of mankind. it's really not all that far out.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Visual animation includes looking at barely legible objects in a game and determining if its the lost planet nibiru or a simple flare?

huh? it, you can perfectly see it in my last time clip i tell you to watch.

get on a xbox and check it out for yourself

lol you must need glasses or something because i can see it clear as # blind blind blind

[edit on 7-3-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart

that is exactly what i'm saying, it's just a social phenom easter egg, and that's all the OP is really saying. there is nothing definite about it, but you have to think about it, because it's such a HUGE MSM game.

just imagine for an instant if it's true, you don't have to believe, i don't 100% believe in anything i know, but hypothetically, if it's a real planet, it makes sense that these huge big wigs know about it, and it's a slap in the face they throw it in as a joke or easter egg because they aren't truly informing us. "haha, see that? just be a good soldier and keep killing eachother so there are less supplies to hoarde if you survive. we know, and we will keep you out of the know because [if this is true] we can inherit the planet afterwords because we were prepared".

watch the video i posted if you want. it makes a great deal of sense and ties in with almost every religion on earth, and the cycles of mankind. it's really not all that far out.

The problem is you're making it conspiratorial when it doesn't have to be.
Is it a grand plot of nefarious game developers wanting to give hints about nibiru?
Or a bored group of game developers who read about nibiru a few times
Or is it even an actual object or simply a flare from the sun?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Is it a grand plot of nefarious game developers wanting to give hints about nibiru?

its not a flare, you need to take some classes in animation, build your own scence with a sun in it.

its not a flare, read that 4 maybe 6 times over untill you understanddd

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
www.wegame.com...

go to 3:15

the time is 3:15

link   
I believe that the game developers have actually depicted what is known as Sun Dogs

Rewatch the footage, not only is there a ball of light on the left there is one on the right as well.

Here's a real image of Sun Dogs:

Most likely, this is what the pic in the OP is showing too.

[edit on 7/3/10 by Chadwickus]

link   

its not a flare, you need to take some classes in animation, build your own scence with a sun in it.

Yeah we get it, you took a highschool class and did well in it.
CONGRATS
Ok? There? Are we done with that?
Either way it means nothing, either it is an object and the developers made a joke out of it, or it isn't an object and there was no need to even mention it.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I believe that the game developers have actually depicted what is known as Sun Dogs

Rewatch the footage, not only is there a ball of light on the left there is one on the right as well.

Here's a real image of Sun Dogs:

Most likely, this is what the pic in the OP is showing too.

[edit on 7/3/10 by Chadwickus]

again you guys must be blind, there is notting on the right, the spots on the right is the sun light seeping threw the clouds

on the left is a perfect object.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
whats pissing me off i bet half of you are watching the first bit

at 3:15 you see that the sun is what i say it is, then when you go threw the smoke you see the mystious object appear which happens to be able half the size of the sun but twice the size of the moon

you guys need to get your eyes fixed, the left object looks ALOT different then anything on the right

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

CONGRATS
Either way it means nothing, either it is an object and the developers made a joke out of it, or it isn't an object and there was no need to even mention it.

your silly, it is a object, and it shold be mentioned, thats why i made the forum.

your going to make your self look real stupid once people start replying that know a thing or two about animation so what are you arguing about if this a waste of time, go away.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

there is a # load of teddy bears in mw2 also

Yeah I know.....the funny thing is....they're 2 different companies making and designing this series. So why put the teddy bears in an Infinity Ward game, when they first appeared in a Treyarch game?

I bet you'll find a teddy bear somewhere on that level that shows G1.9+0.3 beside the sun.

Just in case no one else has made the connection I'll make it blunt for you.

The Easter Eggs in CoD5 and CoD6 are trying to point your attention towards the fact that MASSIVE amounts of energy and resources have been put into researching Stonehenge, Aliens, and our Solar system being a binary system(2 stars, one Proton, and one Neutron).

The Nazi's fascination with the occult and the paranormal led them down scientific paths that had never before been considered by any modern scientist. They outline some of these obsessions in Nazi Zombies in CoD5.

I do not find it surprising one bit that the geniuses at Infinity Ward have yet again found a way to keep people interested by using real-world-knowledge.

Mark my words, they will continue this mystery in their next map pack this spring.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

well he could have posted this thread anywhere, but since it's on ATS, a conspiracy website, then i took it there. do you have a problem with that, fellow ATS member? why not discuss it? you could be wrong, you could be right. it's just a harmless discussion, and he's not saying it proves anything.

unless you can prove it's not what he claims, then you don't need to bash.

just don't forget where you are. if you think it's total BS, just ignore it and don't give the thread exposure.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

CONGRATS

your silly, it is a object, and it shold be mentioned, thats why i made the forum.

your going to make your self look real stupid once people start replying that know a thing or two about animation so what are you arguing about if this a waste of time, go away.

In a game with graphics like MW2, they usually put in ray effects and other things onto the sun, so that when the player looks at the sun, they see it the way they might when they actually look outside.
If you look to the right, you see something that is almost identical to ''nibiru'' but is a little larger and a little less circular, what would that be then?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I truly wouldnt read into this as this is a video game...it may look like that in that image but I've played the game and never noticed a "planet X" or anything that resembles that image- its an anomaly in the background or a pixel issue....I cannot in good conscience even consider this to be a true fact.

I don't think game developers and their games go with conspiracies...at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join