It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MODERN WARFARE 2: Planet X?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
you never know man but this could be a possibility

i do animation

and really it doesnt have to be a master plan to put planet x or something weird in a video game, for example the editor or animator might have been a firm believer of planet x and decided to put it there, or it can be coincidence.

anything is possible, many animators and modellers put hidden messages in thier work, sometimes they are told to do it...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hey are you retarded? There are other planets other than the sun and the moon! It's called the solar system. Don't try to be all cool with your, stupid effects class. "Oh, I got a 98 in my class, ohhh i'm soo cool." No one cares. I bet you have no friends. Otherwise you wouldn't be making riculous claims like this. Even if it isn't one of the planets in our solar system, It's a VIDEO, GAME! So why don't you open a window, come out of the basement, and try to live in the real world for once. This thread was a waste of everyones time, and is 100% false. I don't care, And no one else does! So please, Please, Stop wasting your time.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

yes sir

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qaw2594
Hey are you retarded? There are other planets other than the sun and the moon! It's called the solar system. Don't try to be all cool with your, stupid effects class. "Oh, I got a 98 in my class, ohhh i'm soo cool." No one cares. I bet you have no friends. Otherwise you wouldn't be making riculous claims like this. Even if it isn't one of the planets in our solar system, It's a VIDEO, GAME! So why don't you open a window, come out of the basement, and try to live in the real world for once. This thread was a waste of everyones time, and is 100% false. I don't care, And no one else does! So please, Please, Stop wasting your time.

dont kid yourself, do you see a object that big in the sky everyday next to the sun?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sv_gravity 800

dont kid yourself, do you see a object that big in the sky everyday next to the sun?

WAIT LET ME GUESS, THEY ARE PULLING Mars closer so we can all live on mars. with some gravity thingggy.

because you know, you see planets that close every day right

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

WAIT LET ME GUESS, THEY ARE PULLING Mars closer so we can all live on mars. with some gravity thingggy.

Mate, I don't think the objects you see in the game would be moving like it does in real life

No matter how many times you replay that level, it would always be there because its programmed, so you can't say "if its a planet why is it there everyday?!?!?!?!"

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FermiFlux

Mate, I don't think the objects you see in the game would be moving like it does in real life

No matter how many times you replay that level, it would always be there because its programmed, so you can't say "if its a planet why is it there everyday?!?!?!?!"

you can't see where i'm coming from?

i'm TRYING TO SAY if thats MARS, why the # isn't MARS that BIG every DAY.

you know why? because its not mars.... or any other planet we know of

[edit on 7-3-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well there's a few separate elements here. 1) Is Nibiru real? 2) Did the designers put Nibiru in their video game? 3) Do the designers have any links to the military?

1) Don't know. No evidence for it (perturbations in the orbits of Neptune & Uranus do not show any anomalies, that is a myth). The photographs are 99.9999999% fakes or showing something that is not a 10th planet. For something to appear with that angular size in our sky, it would have to be either extremely close, or extremely large. Either way, we would DEFINITELY feel the effects and astronomers worldwide would jump on it.

2) Don't know.

3) Yes. They actually do. Our military is very much involved in the entertainment business. It is no secret that their quotas are consistently growing smaller, so they have a great deal to lose - and gain - depemding on how they embrace entertainment media like movies, TV, and video games.

Were they specifically involved in making Modern Warfare? or MWII? I honestly couldn't find out *blush* the name is pretty general and there's too many internet links that are about actual military warfare and not the game. Maybe someone else knows more about that, this is certainly the place!

ps - isn't this the game where there's one mission that has US army mowing down a russian airport full of innocent civilians? That makes me think the US military was NOT involved, because that is some pretty terrible PR and they would never stand for it I'm sure. If I'm wrong about that sorry for the derailment =)

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sv_gravity 800

One time I played this game called Halo, you may have heard of it. In that game they showed me the truth. Reptilians will try and take over our earth with a giant space weapon! ..... I will also want to date a computer programmed girl who only talks to me in my helmet in the future.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
Well there's a few separate elements here. 1) Is Nibiru real? 2) Did the designers put Nibiru in their video game? 3) Do the designers have any links to the military?

1) Don't know. No evidence for it (perturbations in the orbits of Neptune & Uranus do not show any anomalies, that is a myth). The photographs are 99.9999999% fakes or showing something that is not a 10th planet. For something to appear with that angular size in our sky, it would have to be either extremely close, or extremely large. Either way, we would DEFINITELY feel the effects and astronomers worldwide would jump on it.

2) Don't know.

3) Yes. They actually do. Our military is very much involved in the entertainment business. It is no secret that their quotas are consistently growing smaller, so they have a great deal to lose - and gain - depemding on how they embrace entertainment media like movies, TV, and video games.

Were they specifically involved in making Modern Warfare? or MWII? I honestly couldn't find out *blush* the name is pretty general and there's too many internet links that are about actual military warfare and not the game. Maybe someone else knows more about that, this is certainly the place!

ps - isn't this the game where there's one mission that has US army mowing down a russian airport full of innocent civilians? That makes me think the US military was NOT involved, because that is some pretty terrible PR and they would never stand for it I'm sure. If I'm wrong about that sorry for the derailment =)

number 3 is the reason i looked for it in the first place and 2.

well its just wierd i thought about looking for it and found this exactly where i thought it would be so meh i like the odds

[edit on 7-3-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Okay, CLEARLY you didn't watch the video. Most kids in grade school would know that is not one of the 8 main planets. You're the one wasting time.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I fail to understand how a video game relates to real life. Maybe one of you geniuses can explain it to me?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
wow thats an amazing video. i always knew that TPTB would start dropping small hints.

really amazing work, star and flag.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow

Okay, CLEARLY you didn't watch the video. Most kids in grade school would know that is not one of the 8 main planets. You're the one wasting time.

tell me about it.

i'm going to do more snooping around tonight because there are alot more things i know if in this game that are kinda weird

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Do you see nukes in the sky?
NO
Because its a GAME

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
[removed quote of ill-mannered comments]

No, I know what you're getting at
What I'm getting at is that you have no evidence to link this to the real world, HOW does this prove nibiru exists IN REAL LIFE?

[edit on 7-3-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

it doesn't at all and i never said i did, i just think this is a VERY INTERASTING AND RARE FIND AND STATED IT Might not be this 2012 nibrua bla bla bla bla planet in my first post

i just know its not one of our planets, its not a #en sattilite its not a #en nuke or a emp, there is something beside the sun and i found it #en interasting due to the fact that every picture i've ever looked into or seen that someone has stated this is planet x, its always beside the sun,

and the fact that i thought it would be there before i loooked for it, is a very interasting thing as well
\

and the fact its only in this level is pretty #kkeen interastinggg

lol then 2 levels after "The second sun" lol

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 7-3-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join