It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MODERN WARFARE 2: Planet X?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yessss...the little thread that could.

Have you tried looking at it through a piece of glass?
I know that in CoD, particle effects, like smoke grenades and fire, turn invisible when looking through a piece of slightly broken glass.

Unless theyve fixed this issue.

hope that helps.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Can someone tell me why a post made by an under 20 year old, containing nothing but wild speculation in poorly written english -
Can get more replies than the threads I post containing quality news and discussion? Argh!!

I think it goes to show that the more outrageous the claim, the more people will debate it. I've seen this happen here numerous times.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I watched the videos and looked at the screen shots and I definitely see the object the OP is talking about. However I think OP is making a mountain out of a mole hill with his wild speculation. I suggest he take his nonsense back to 4chan and bother the /b/tards.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Thanks norefunds.

Yes i looked up sun dogs your right. I guess i was tripping over these "adults" not knowing what a lense flare is. Most of these people on this site must be 20+ and get jealous? when someone elses thread does better then theirs, LOL what losers. Thats when you really need to get a life dude. Go out side, run longer then me, do something worth being proud of, don't complain over a bigger thread, thats just a joke, pathedic.

Toby, get a topic worth talking about maybe.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by h1satsu
So i e-mailed infinity wards and asked what it was, turns out somebody put it there as a joke and they were too much in a hurry to release it that they just left it there. Never said wat it was meant to be. So i'll guess planet x? lol

hey i wouldn't mind getting that e-mail off you.

Because i also found a poseter of Planet X in COD4.
I'm not going to make a thread on it knowing how people respond, but its just as cool as this easter egg. Also, i found the WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION they have posted everywhere in COD4 and MW2, its in a secret room which is pretty cool.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7minds
Yessss...the little thread that could.

Have you tried looking at it through a piece of glass?
I know that in CoD, particle effects, like smoke grenades and fire, turn invisible when looking through a piece of slightly broken glass.

Unless theyve fixed this issue.

hope that helps.

Well see, it sounds worth trying.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
Can someone tell me why a post made by an under 20 year old, containing nothing but wild speculation in poorly written english -
Can get more replies than the threads I post containing quality news and discussion? Argh!!

I think it goes to show that the more outrageous the claim, the more people will debate it. I've seen this happen here numerous times.

It's alot easier to spout a bunch of nonsense than to actually think about a subject and write decent content.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sv_gravity 800
Thanks norefunds.

Yes i looked up sun dogs your right. I guess i was tripping over these "adults" not knowing what a lense flare is. Most of these people on this site must be 20+ and get jealous? when someone elses thread does better then theirs, LOL what losers. Thats when you really need to get a life dude. Go out side, run longer then me, do something worth being proud of, don't complain over a bigger thread, thats just a joke, pathedic.

Ah the pathetic name calling, that's really going to prove your point.
Which was...wait..what was your point?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Sure, i'll PM you the e-mail once i get home, maybe post it here.
2nd line.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Thanks norefunds.

your right i shouldn't do that. i've already proved my point

i'm making a new full length video providing everything because i've now found planet x in every level of the game (in pictures on the wall) and in cod 4, so.... iunno i've got enough proof for me that this is a HUGGE easter egg, and i'm greatfull i found it so i just need to make the movie with all the other proof

btw the last level museum just wants you to find it. its in 3 of the pictures in that level and both the vases.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

thank you very much sir

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
i also found the twin towers after the "planes crashed" in one of the multiplayer levels, good game

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sv_gravity 800

Is English your first language?If so your spelling is terrible!Get off the Xbox and back to remedial class.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Thanks norefunds.

your right i shouldn't do that. i've already proved my point

i'm making a new full length video providing everything because i've now found planet x in every level of the game (in pictures on the wall) and in cod 4, so.... iunno i've got enough proof for me that this is a HUGGE easter egg, and i'm greatfull i found it so i just need to make the movie with all the other proof

btw the last level museum just wants you to find it. its in 3 of the pictures in that level and both the vases.

I'll be waiting.
And also I don't own the game, so I can't check out the museum level.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
Either way the appearance of Planet X in a game does not validate its existence.

I agree, and maybe it is supposed to be planet X; it's possible that one or more of the game designers intended to put it there for whatever reason. "Easter egg" things like this in video games are rather common; but even if it was intentionally put there, it doesn't mean anything about whether or not Planet X is actually coming. I'd like to believe it is, but video games don't tell the future.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by

Yes this seems to be a trend here these days, sometimes it can be fun, other times...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Wow people, thanks! I`m the devil, and I just love it when I see all these people getting jealous and making cheap stabs at eachother... ahhh it brings me such pleasure! I love it when people can`t manage to get along and discuss things peacefully! Especially full grown adults, no less! HAHA! and the best part is, WHO WILL THE KIDS HAVE TO LOOK UP TO?! ...thats right, your`s truly! Once they see how foolish the adults are, of course they aren`t going to want to listen to anything they have to say! And the way things are going, any good message will be drowned in a sea of hatred! Yeehee!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I get a laugh that in all the time this has been argued about the little expletive OP has managed to back track and now admit it may be a sun dog

Life lesson buddy, don't arc up and come back with poorly written insults when people try and disproove you, conduct yourself. I'm sure your the smartest guy in your class, college year, what eva that thing you said....

To tell you the truth i haven't read all the pages of this thread, only bits and pieces, see I have alot better game, it's called a gf, and though once a month it does turn into WW3, i assure you i can find the X when the fighting stops.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This is SO not planet X. It is a sun dog, well known and observable effect of the sun and ice crystals in the clouds.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It could be a hint, surely why not? There were many hints for 9/11 before it happened in advance too and it was a global thing. Maybe it's a joke, mabye it's a secret message like in many movies. Who knows? I do have to agree though the whole scener looks odd.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join