It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MODERN WARFARE 2: Planet X?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaNutter

i do that all the time.

and now it seems like your bashing me because i'm trying to inform people about a potentially real topic.

what you need to do, go out side, have a run, when you see threads like this that dont fancy yoour style, make a meal, workout.

dont reply

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
you must not like people who actually give a damn huh?

and why exactly are you on a conspiracy website if you dont fancy conspiracies

not just why are you on the site, but why would you register

[edit on 8-3-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sv_gravity 800

i do that all the time.

and now it seems like your bashing me because i'm trying to inform people about a potentially real topic.

I'm sorry you feel like I'm bashing you. I just wish you could get more out of life than artificiality, you know?

But it isn't real buddy. That's what a lot of us are trying to tell you. I saw your screenshots and sure something is there. 1) You still have to prove it's Planet X, which you havent. 2) That they put it there because of their advanced knowledge, which you haven't.

And answer me if this was potentially real, why is Planet X not visible in the Southern Hemisphere yet as predicted?

Potential is a dangerous word.

I just fear that you're missing out on a lot of some really cool grown up stuff if you could find something else to do with 7 hours of your day besides sitting in front of a box sending you 1s and 0s, ya know?

what you need to do, go out side, have a run, when you see threads like this that dont fancy yoour style, make a meal, workout.

I did all of the above today, thanks for suggesting! (if you consider running working out)

dont reply

Okay!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm getting the feeling people dont understand you need a lense for a lense flar, and i'm pretty sure you need a camera for sundogs, cause i sure as # dont see them when i look outside.

MW2 is not looking threw a camera, its a FIRST PERSON SHOOTER, you are looking threw the eyes of a soilder, your not going to see implications made as if it was caught on a camera.

and 2, if it was a lense flar or sundog, wouldn't they be in more missions? and move around as you jump, spin, aim, go crazzy.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

you must not like people who actually give a damn huh?

and why exactly are you on a conspiracy website if you dont fancy conspiracies

not just why are you on the site, but why would you register

I don't know if this was at me but I'll take a stab anyway.

What are you giving a damn about exactly? A video game? No, I don't give a damn about video games... not since I was about 15 or so.

I registered to engage in legitimate debate. What you've done here isn't legitimate debate. It's "stfu and listen here newbs, bow down to my 98 in a high school level class because I've played with computer programs and anyone chiming in has no chance of stepping up to my epicness so here's how it is... they snuck planet x into a video game and they have advanced knowledge and they're trying to warn us!" With that attitude, I can only assume the reason YOU joined this website was to see yourself type. It makes perfect sense when looking back at this thread and the way you've responded to people who disagree with your opinion.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

see this is what we are all talking about dude.

when did i ever start saying this proves planet x is real.

your making random assumptions about me because i can find something like this.

i could do a full set of anything inbetween posts

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

well actually this is the first really majour forum i've made since i joined.

and i get mad when people can't see whats right in front of them.

i agree i've responded rather harsh, but people need to look, they dont want to see it but its there.

i guess all i have left to say is i only want to talk to people that can actually see this, only then can we get a real discussion going because it is there.

so untill we filter out all these people that believe MW2 has sundogs and lensflars, chaos will continue, they wont be able to go into open discussion about it. negative attitute and disbelief isn't going to change

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

see this is what we are all talking about dude.

when did i ever start saying this proves planet x is real.

your making random assumptions about me because i can find something like this.

i could do a full set of anything inbetween posts

In your original post you say this...

And how i found this is even more scary, sitting at home one day thinking "you know if this planet x is real, i bet any money its in one of the MW2 mission BECAUSE they knew years before the realease that it would be the world most popular game with over 1,000,000 poeple playing at any given time"

What you did is propose that if it were real, you would find it was in the game.

You then showed us that you supposedly found it in the game.

Which by the logic you presented us, would lead us to believe Planet X is real.

Your logic is flawed from the very beginning, before you even started... finding something in a video game makes it real??? That's a scary thought that you carry around.

THAT'S what we're talking about, dude.

i guess all i have left to say is i only want to talk to people that can actually see this, only then can we get a real discussion going because it is there.

I see the circle you're talking about, so by your logic again I'm allowed to discuss this with you, if I would need your permission to begin with

[edit on 8-3-2010 by ImaNutter]

[edit on 8-3-2010 by ImaNutter]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Because of this being one of my first forums would give good reason to why I have conducted it so poorly

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
You know what I would blame it on sea gravity? And I say this meaning no ill will because you're just a product, not the producer...

Its exactly what I was talking about in my first post in this thread.

You're stuck in digital world. Caught up in digital things. Cutting yourself off from the organic and normal interaction that we should all be getting that we don't.

It's no surprise if you spend 7 hours a day staring at a box all day for pleasure that social skills may begin to diminish.

I've said all I can say at this point and I'll let you have your thread back..

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

well thats why i want to get into open disscusion with people that agree they can see it there, agree there are no sundogs or lense flares in any single player mission. can agree the eclipse is also being made by the planet.

it scares me how perfect it is and how i am somewhat on the boarderline of if i believe or not. Like i said i thought to myself, it musst be in this game. Why did i think this? is it because i believe or want to believe. I waited at least 2 years for this game to come out while COD 4 broke records for have over 1,000,000 unique xboxlive tags registered. won multiple game of the year awards.
they made alot of money off this game, then threw WAW another money grabe, thats alot of money to make. The most intisipated game EVER for xbox (not to mention the impact on the PC and PS3) is not going to be some cheep washout, real teams, real planes, real story lines, assembly lines of editors that only get assigned lil parts to work on depending on their position on staff. this level, the eclipse, the planet, it was in the story board, it was in the artist drawing of what the level will look like, it was plained out. a game like this does not come cheap and out of all easter eggs i've ever dealt with, this is huge, it can't even be cataloged as a easter egg yet. there was no one designer that was like OOOO 2012.... it would not get past the assembly line production and planing put into this multi millllliiioioon dollar game.

it makes me think of two things

they really are assholes... this is a serious topic

it could be real...

who knows if the military didn't secretly fund this whole thing themselves or at least plan this game. just because it doesn't say their connected doesn't mean their not connected, look at this game.....

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
and yes i know before i said i dont know if its it.

but know i know thats planet x. ( in the game )

but i dont know for sure if its really there in real life, i wont know, no one in the outside would know untill its happening :\

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaNutter
You know what I would blame it on sea gravity? And I say this meaning no ill will because you're just a product, not the producer...

Its exactly what I was talking about in my first post in this thread.

You're stuck in digital world. Caught up in digital things. Cutting yourself off from the organic and normal interaction that we should all be getting that we don't.

It's no surprise if you spend 7 hours a day staring at a box all day for pleasure that social skills may begin to diminish.

I've said all I can say at this point and I'll let you have your thread back..

well i'm not, i may not run everyday anymore, i stoped playing football after highschool, but i work out everyday, and well i eat to stay alive, gotta walk my dog so he doesn't # everywhere, basketball is really hard to play standing there? like i dont know what to say

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

well thats why i want to get into open disscusion with people that agree they can see it there, agree there are no sundogs or lense flares in any single player mission. can agree the eclipse is also being made by the planet.

it scares me how perfect it is and how i am somewhat on the boarderline of if i believe or not. Like i said i thought to myself, it musst be in this game. Why did i think this? is it because i believe or want to believe. I waited at least 2 years for this game to come out while COD 4 broke records for have over 1,000,000 unique xboxlive tags registered. won multiple game of the year awards.
they made alot of money off this game, then threw WAW another money grabe, thats alot of money to make. The most intisipated game EVER for xbox (not to mention the impact on the PC and PS3) is not going to be some cheep washout, real teams, real planes, real story lines, assembly lines of editors that only get assigned lil parts to work on depending on their position on staff. this level, the eclipse, the planet, it was in the story board, it was in the artist drawing of what the level will look like, it was plained out. a game like this does not come cheap and out of all easter eggs i've ever dealt with, this is huge, it can't even be cataloged as a easter egg yet. there was no one designer that was like OOOO 2012.... it would not get past the assembly line production and planing put into this multi millllliiioioon dollar game.

sooo because of it being in this game, me believe it could be if its real makes me believe 2 things

they really are assholes... this is a serious topic

it could be real...

who knows if the military didn't secretly fund this whole thing themselves or at least plan this game. just because it doesn't say their connected doesn't mean their not connected, look at this game.....

You need to take a breather.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
lol i'm breathing fine

but thats the facts.

its pretttyy Nutty?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

lol i'm breathing fine

but thats the facts.

its pretttyy Nutty?

How can you say thats the facts when your entire post was speculation?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Awesome find! I don't care what anyone think... you found something here. These games are all made in a completely controlled environment, so stuff like that is no accident.

As far as lens flare... I've done a lot of graphics and 3d design - and that in no way shape or form is a lens flare.

It stays in the same spot no matter the angle... lens flares move according to the camera

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
i think people should know its in this game that millions of people (on xbox alone) are playing right now, there is probably 2.5 million with PC, XBOX, PS3 included, playing at this given moment.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinnyboyXI
Awesome find! I don't care what anyone think... you found something here. These games are all made in a completely controlled environment, so stuff like that is no accident.

As far as lens flare... I've done a lot of graphics and 3d design - and that in no way shape or form is a lens flare.

It stays in the same spot no matter the angle... lens flares move according to the camera

It's light coming through the cloud, albeit in a very circular pattern.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinnyboyXI

yeah i know and thats why i've posted it, i think its pretty nutz

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join