It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Desteni Productions.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashyr

I'm not discrediting anyone. I'm telling the truth.
I can see that they are on favourite websites list, right on your profile. What a surprise.
If you have choosen not to have an individuality, that's YOUR choice, and your choice only.
But let other people know.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Dude.. Respect.. and thanks for bringing out this post..

Cuz I just unsubscribed from their channel in youtube. After being subscribed for a year or so. I never really paid attention to them. But they were saying some interesting stuff.

There was this one video on hinduism, and the law of attraction series. I started posting comments upon one of their videos as to how they weren't being fully accurate by limiting themselves to few gurus in the video. ANd they began to claim that there is no such thing as truth, and all the gurus are stuck in ignorance, and they knew the truth, and that was the message they were trying to bring out.

I have met enlightened and realized gurus myself. So they were wrong in blatantly saying that. They made me question my own intution, and loads of other information which basically said that consciousness was everything. And they were saying consciousness itself was some stupid program. Which is clearly bull#.

Anyways, I did a google search on them, using "Desteni scam". ANd then came across a godlikeproductions forums thread which said that the guy, bernhard poolman was trying to start his own cult for a long time, and was using the girl as a sounding board.

I checked out their site. And they were trying to sell a course !!! That completely cleared all my confusion as in how they were just another cult trying to hoard money off innocent and confused seekers of truth.

They claim to be all about equality , and oneness, yet don't respect people.

Well.. they seem to be clearly cult material. Check out these links which helped me come to this conclusion

forum.rickross.com...,62042,83734

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalker_

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES . Much PAIN but still time. There is GOOD out there. We oppose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)"

[edit on 17-4-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
These people aren't aware of individual consciousness to exist and this video just proves my point. This is even worst than I thought. There is nothing wrong in being part of a collective when you know YOU ARE. But in this case this group just seek control over mankind spritual status. Stay tuned for I suspect that some of them are working for the illuminati or even demonic entities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join