It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - Spring Valley, CA. (March 5th, 2010)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This amazing flying object was filmed by user mghecea (youtube).

Here is his description of this strange event:
"I just arrived at Shooters Karaoke Bar in Spring Valley, CA. at approx. 10:45 PM. on Friday, March 5th, 2010. As soon as I got out of my car in the parking lot, I see about a dozen people sitting outside starring at some strange giant lights in the sky...It almost reminded me of those giant hallogen lights you see above football stadiums except that they were hovering freely in the sky...People were just shrugging their shoulders and acted kinda fricked out as those lights kept hovering above their heads in the parking lot. The women kept asking what is it? What the hell is that? To my eye, It was a sequence of 3 giant disks that kept morphing into eachother and they were super bright white, almost blueish or phosphorus white in appearance. All of a sudden, from one of the spherical domes/disk like structures, something was released into the atmosphere...It looked like bright orange/white emission particles of some sort. I could only describe it as smaller dome particles getting released, quickly in sequence, into the night sky...To me the ejections looked like tiny pods followed by a tail of bright light or luminosity...It reminded me of the old asteroids game on Nintendo, where those tiny white beams were getting shot out...It was just very surreal...I stumbled to my car for my video cam in the trunk, but the lights all of a sudden stopped hovering above our heads and shot up into the atmosphere heading east into the night sky...They seemed to be quickly moving at this point and hovering briefly from one area to another into the night sky. Some guy screamed, where did they go? I assured him that they were still there...Can this be millitary craft of some sort? Some other guy kept yelling Aardvark...It's an Aardvark...There were some tippsy people around the place that couldn't possibly be taken seriously! To describe this craft further in detail, there were at least three (3)spherical domes at each end of the craft setup in triangular formation. Some guy got on the phone at some point and I think he reported the sighting to the police...I think I was the only one with the camera at the moment and I shot what was left of the departing domes of light...They hovered out of sight high above the ground and were never seen again...This happened again, in about 10 minutes worth of observation...When I arrived at the bar, the lights were so huge above the parking lot and perhaps about one quarter mile up in the atmosphere, one can clearly see from below they mostly stood organised in triangular formation. Definitelly not a balloon, space debris or satellite, because those don't hover still above parking lots. This object was standing still for quite sometime, but some of the disks, kept morphing horizontal to eachother and afterwards kept quivering and moving back into triangular formation...It had the impression that some of the disks at one point came into horizontal formation, then moved back into the triangular formation as soon as the luminous pods were ejected out in quick sequence...The matter falling out, looked like a luminous shooting star material moving horizontally at an angle away from the craft from my perspective...There might have been more than one of those ejections coming out of the spheres, honestly there was so much flash action at the perimeter of the craft, it was overwhelming to remember all that I saw! Very bizzare indeed, almost chilling...Needs to be researched to see if there were similar sightings or videos taken by other observers on this night...I am about 80% sure this was not from the millitary. It was no hellicopter or airplane. Nothing that could be explained or dissmissed as baloons or space debris...It seemed highly intelligent in design and at times it seemed to suddenly jump from one spot to another in the sky before disappearing...

[edit on 7-3-2010 by cosby]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Could be aliens or could be some new technology coming out of edwardsAFB or from Ridgecrest, you are pretty close to them. And, I've read our guys are secretly working with aliens at Edwards, so it makes sense they would do a little testing round there!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Guy No. 1: What is that?
Guy No. 3: It's an aardvark!
Guy No. 3 says it's an aardvark twice. Good stuff...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cosby

G'day cosby

Thank you for posting that video.

I think we are seeing an aircraft that is changing in appearance in context with the viewing angle & perspective as follows:

As the AC comes towards the observers:

The main light on the front obscures the nav lights & it appears to stand still because of the low apparent velocity in relation to the observers.

As the AC turns away from the observers:

The AC appears "dimmer" because the main light on the front of the AC is no loger visible. This means the nav lights become visible. This also means the apparent speed increases because the actual velocity of the object becomes apparent to the observers.

I think the greenish colour is a function of the auto exposure settings of the low res camera that is being used.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well thank you for the explanation, it maybe afterall an aardvark.
But in the comments he writes about the clip, I read about disks in triangular formation. Also he writes: "I am about 80% sure this was not from the millitary."
Then again, the other "tipsy people" (as he calls them) on the site
seems to be pretty sure that it was an aardvark.
He has also posted another clip with "convincing shots" as he says:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cosby

G'day cosby

Now I know what they meant by an aardvark.....I'd forgotten that nick-name for an F111!

That could make sense.

I have to go to work.....I will get back to your thread tonight & see what's going on

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Thank you Maybe...maybe not, have a nice day...
Getting late here, I need to get some sleep, it's soon Monday.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Lets see what should I say:

For answers search the web on Lyne Tesla UFO or
Henry Stevens Hitler discs planes to find some neat non ET sourced aircraft
that use sounds waves in the ether that can light up air molecules and do
strange things in the with light waves.

on the first one

The engine and craft and crew vibrate in the ether which is controlled
by the craft. Ether science is not Einstein science as Tesla was an ether
scientist and Einstein was not . Tesla did not think very much of Einstein
science as a "beggar in a purple rope".