It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida calls on US Muslims to attack America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Al-Qaida calls on US Muslims to attack America

news.yahoo.com

CAIRO – Al-Qaida's American-born spokesman on Sunday called on Muslims serving in the U.S. armed forces to emulate the Army major charged with killing 13 people in Fort Hood.

In a 25-minute video posted on militant Web sites, Adam Gadahn described Maj. Nidal Hasan as a pioneer who should serve as a role model for other Muslims, especially those serving Western militaries.

"Brother Nidal is the ideal role-model for every repentant Muslim in the armies of the unbelievers and apostate regimes," he said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

He recommended finding ways to shake "consumer confidence and stifle spending" and noted that even unsuccessful attacks, such as the failed attempt to bomb a U.S. airliner on Christmas day, can bring major cities to a halt.

"I am calling on every honest and vigilant Muslim in the countries of the Zionist-Crusader alliance in general and America, Britain and Israel in particular to prepare to play his due role in responding to and repelling the aggression of the enemies of Islam," Gadahn said.

It looks like al-CIA-da is at it again....trying to spread fear so Big Brother can take more rights away.

I don't know about you but I am not buying this crap anymore.

Al-qaida = CIA.....we are waking up...

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I wondered when Adam Gadahn would rear his ugly head again.
Is he for real,or a trained operative of US/Israeli intellegence?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Either way,he is a weapons grade jerk IMO.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Speaking of CIA, there's a thought I've been wanting to express.

I watched the documentary The Revolution Will Not Be Televised, about the coup that took Chavez out of power and had to reinstate him. Something interesting I saw in the footage of the anti-Chavez rally was a American flag being held up.

This leads me to a couple of questions.

1. How does one go about getting a American flag in Venezuela?
2. Why would a Venezuelan be holding a American flag at a Venezuelan political rally?

I just cannot seem to find anything logical that explains this. Unless they were CIA agents working on fomenting something, which coincidentally happened a hour or so later.

Either I really am Loony or my logic holds water.

So, after reading the OP, I'm not surprised that the leap from "They want to kill us" to "The CIA is up to something" is there. At least those are my thoughts. I don't trust those guys any more than I could throw them. Al-Qaida is and always has been a joke. Sure, lets all be afraid of anyone who is different.

Actually, were pretty much not all that different. Everyone nowadays is a domestic terrorist suspect so I guess I don't have to fear just those that are different, I must fear everyone now.

Orwell was a prophet. I wonder if he would be surprised at what has happened since he wrote 1984 and how it has literally come to be. Create a fictional enemy and all is well for TPTB and to hell with the people who actually have to fight the wars and feel the consequences. The book was written as a warning to us that it could happen.

Fat lot of good it did, no one listened, it seems.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Why do they even bother with these press releases anymore? It's obviously all lies.

Listen to the stuff Al Qaeda even talks about. It's like the CIA is being openly critical of policies they know they suck at just to bait people into carrying out terrorist attacks.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony

This leads me to a couple of questions.

2. Why would a Venezuelan be holding a American flag at a Venezuelan political rally?

Anyone with internet access and a line of credit could easily purchase a flag of any nationality through e-bay. As for my 2 cents with regards to your second question, someone could do something like that for a number of possible reasons (An American sympathizer, an American living abroad, agitator, etc).

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Oracles

Those answers are just too easy for me. Maybe that's the case and it may well be. I just find it really fishy.

Maybe I'm just making more out of it than it really is and we will never know as this was years ago. It just seems really odd to me. Or maybe I should spend less time on ATS LOL!

I still don't understand how American sympathizers would hold up a American flag at a Venezuelan rally but it could happen. Again, it just seems really weird. I am of Italian descent and if I went to a political rally here in America I wouldn't hold a Italian flag so why would someone hold one up there? You used the word agitator. Wouldn't that line of thought naturally lead one to think of a CIA agitator, as we know they have pulled this kind of crap many times before?

EDIT: Spelling

[edit on 3/7/2010 by TheLoony]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

2. Why would a Venezuelan be holding a American flag at a Venezuelan political rally? [ex/]

Perhaps it was literally a "false flag operation." Are Americans the only ones who manipulate the media? Or is Chavez so stupid he can't plant patsies in the crowd to discredit it?

[edit on 7-3-2010 by DJW001]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Thanks for posting this. Alarm bells are going off/ have been going off a while now for a false flag. Just another requisite propaganda puzzle piece in the storyline leading up to it.
In May is Operation Eagle Horizon training exercise in CO and CA areas (among others). My own guess is an early May anthrax attack in Los Angeles www.abovetopsecret.com... .
I'm imagining some "muslim" domestic "terrorist" breaks into a bio lab (probably at UCLA) and releases it somewhere near there. (All you Fed trolls, why don't you take some notes and do something about this, pretty please?)

The last two presidential executive orders were related to the Cities Readiness Initiative which deals with anthrax attacks and pandemic diseases.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
O.K. this is weird...

American Al Qaeda terrorist Adam Gadahn arrested, Pakistan claims

Pakistani officials say they've nabbed Adam Gadahn, the treasonous Californian Al Qaeda leader who has long been on Washington's Most Wanted list.

It would be a huge victory in the battle against the terror network, but high level US officials in Washington could not immediately confirm the report.

Significantly, President Obama did not take the opportunity to mention any developments in Pakistan when he made a statement to reporters about the election in Iraq Sunday afternoon.

"We are checking with Pakistani authorities to confirm one way or the other," said FBI spokesman William Carter.

Read more: www.nydailynews.com... 0hWzYxCrr

Something tells me that the 'factions' are fighting behind the scenes...

First we get the 'scary' headline that al-CIA-da is out to kill us....and hours later we hear 'the boogieman' is captured...

Someone in the CIA must have turned this guy in to thwart another 'false flag'......I say; chalk one up for the 'white hats'...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Rainfall check out my post HERE

You are thinking like me in reverse

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
people really need to take into account
that they tell Muslims to do this every year and only a handfull of nutters take up arms as the rest do what you do live a crappy life, pay your Tax's and the other BS.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Speaking of CIA, there's a thought I've been wanting to express.

Either I really am Loony or my logic holds water.

As to the first, any number of e-stores.
As to the second, maybe both. Either way you're right, it is strange.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Remember that old saying the enemy of our enemy is our friend. Food for thought. The way our country is headed there might come a day when Americans will be called terrorists themselves or worse we would be siding with muslim extremists. After all..............Americans and muslim extremists hate the US government for similar reasons. Ok ok........I know that statemetn will really get some of your panties in a twist but think about it.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

A U.S. Marine squad was marching north of
Fallujah when they came upon an Iraqi insurgent,
badly injured and unconscious.
On the opposite side of the road was an American
Marine in a similar but less serious state. The
Marine was conscious and alert, and as first aid
was given to both men the squad leader asked the
injured Marine what had happened.
The Marine reported, "I was heavily armed and
moving north along the highway, and coming south
was a heavily armed insurgent. We saw each other
and both took cover in the ditches along the
road.
"I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a
miserable, lowlife scum bag who got what he
deserved, and he yelled back that Ted Kennedy
was a fat, good-for-nothing, left-wing liberal
drunk who doesn't know how to drive.
"So I said that Osama Bin Laden dresses and acts
like a mean-spirited hooker!
"He retaliated by yelling, ‘Oh yeah? Well, so
does Nancy Pelosi!'
"And there we were, in the middle of the road,
shaking hands, when a truck hit us."

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ratkiller

that was bloody genius
cant think of anything to say

a star will have to do

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

It looks like al-CIA-da is at it again....trying to spread fear so Big Brother can take more rights away.

Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar.

There are people who hate us enough to call for action. It doesn't take an inside job to attack America.

When will you realize this?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I've always found it interesting, that Muslims are the only ones to acknowledge that we are fighting a "Holy War." All of the major Chistian nations, plus the only Jewish nation are all fighting Islam. Iraq and Afghanistan encircle Iran. If Iran shot missles toward Israel our missile defence in Iraq would stop them cold.

The one problem with this theory is that Saudi Arabia, the biggest and most powerful Muslim nation, seems to not want in the fight. Saudi Arabia has the city of Mecca which is the center of the Islamic world and the birthplace of both the Prophet Muhammad and Islam. Mecca is more important than Jerusalem. Have we heard a peep out of the Saudis during these wars?

Why isn't Al-queda pleading with Saudi Arabia for help? Instead, they are asking Muslims serving in the American military, which I am sure is few and far between, to terrorize us for them.

The Christian and Jewish nations have hundreds of thousands of soldiers in Muslim territory fighting a couple thousand terrorists, why aren't these wars over? Could it be more than just Oil and Drug money? Maybe, they have not ended because we are actually in a "Holy War?" The wars are not suppose to end until we cripple Islam and our religious prophecies have been fulfilled.

The U.S. has not acknowledged a "Holy War" because we had a false flag terrorist act and are fighting a "War on Terror." The terror part being complied entirely of Muslims. Non-insane people with actual concepts of reality and the universe would oppose such a war with religious aspects. They would oppose the currect crusades we are in vigilantly, which is why 9/11 was the perfect allaby for a hidden "Holy War."

[edit on 7-3-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Maybe I can answer that question for you since I have lived in Venezuela.

During the 1970's to early 1980's there was a rich growing middle & upper-middle class in Venezuela, the exhange rate against the dollar was also quite good then.

A a lot of the Venezuelan middle class with money were by that time also traveling around the world on vacations, many to Europe but most of them used to go to the USA.

A lot of Venezuelan families were also working in the booming Oil industry, often with or for American companies - and some of these families also went to Texas to work with oil there for a couple of years.

I have many Venezuelan friends who went to America to go to school & University to be educated some years and then later went home again, and most of them still has a very cordial relationship and good memories from their US days, and some have still family in the US.

(Many Venezuelan military and police guys also went to the US for education.)

I know for example one friend who is a crazy baseboll fan, and he had an American flag on the wall in his home office/study room.

Another guy had a big American flag on the wall in his garage, and one girl had a gigantic American flag covering some pipes up in the inner celieng in her music/TV room, in the parents basement etc.

But these were people from the middle & higher-class families with money of course.

So there's no problem to get an American flag in Caracas even these days, and I don't think they are Illegal to buy either

Venezuelans are very laxed people with a cool attitude, and I guess that even the most rabid Chavez hater here could actually be surprised if they went there! because most Venezolanos are great & funny people!

But there are also very very bad people and very dangerous places, especially nowadays.

I went there to visit distant family members and my best friends 2 years ago and I saw some big changes concerning private big businesses, but less with smaller private enterprises as those my friends had - sure, they complained a lot about bad & much less business and that people had less money to spend these days and that the business climate had become worse etc.

But most businesses was going on as usual, more or less, and they seemed to live rather good, with quite new cars and going to the playa at weekends as usual to take their boats go fishing etc. But sure, some things has changed for them as well.

Capitalism as I saw it was more or less still alive and kicking - the biggest difference is that many of the richest oligarchs lost some of their very big companies and ownership to Worker Union Cooperations - but the state paid "mostly" a quite fair price for them.

But the absolutely biggest change was that people who lived in very poor shanty towns/barrios and in poor places as '13 de Enero' and 'Petare' etc got medical aid, food rations, and their kids got access to education, new schools with computers and musical instruments etc. So they have actually a little better life now.

We have to remember that earlier Presidents were VERY VERY corrupt in Venezuela (Carlos Andrés Pérez, 2 time President for an example!) and they stole all the Oil money from the state and didn't give a damn about the poorest people. There was very big differences between the have and have not's.

Those pictures you saw of people protesting with an American flag in Caracas was probably some people of the "middle/upper-class" in the opposition who have any relation/connection with the US.

And there are actually some Americans and American/Venezuelan families living there as well!

When I was living there we used to go at weekends to the 'Dog&Fox Bar' and everyone there got drunk and sung/screamed to the lyrics of Don Mclean's 'American Pie' when it was playing on the sound system a couple of times each Friday night!

So yeah! I remember that there were plenty drunk Americans and American/Venezuelans who were drinking & singing and dancing there those nights

This is what I like best about Venezuela though! The Venzuelan beach life! LOL!

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Thanks for that. I had thought along those lines but I guess my perspective makes that weird to me. Waving a flag from one country at a rally in another to me makes no sense but I have never been to nor lived in Venezuela so I guess I cannot even try to understand why something like that would happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join