It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Matrix by David Icke

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Wow Zeitgeist, you know how to start controversial threads and I like that.
It is fascinating and entertaining to think about stuff like this and therefore it doesn`t matter to me if it is real or not. I simply like the idea.
Thank you for posting.

Have a nice day
derpif

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
erm...

Any proof of any of this please?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Exuberant1

*Native American knowledge of the time of no Moon - and it was bought here...

Now that makes sense. Why would only Native Americans know of a time where there was no moon in the sky? Why only them?

I didnt think Jordy implied the 1st people of the Americas only knew - I think there is a lot to be disclosed from ancient history still today..who knows?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
David icke is a totally weird and stupid.
How can you actually think that there is some aliens on the moon?

The moon is nothing more than some dusty rock that have been there all the time.

You all are so stupid if you think that there exists something else with a brain except the human in the universe.

Just look at our history, what we are and where we come from. We know everything. And look what we know about space and universe and what we know of our own planet. We know everything. And with our body and eyes, we can see and sense everything.

Offcourse there is nothing on the moon. Offcourse there is nothing else in the whole universe and beyond. Only our planet is the one that have life.

If you think something else, you are crazzzzzzyyyyyyyyy.
At the same level as David icke!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the creative writing thread???

This is total bunk..... He has obviously ran out of material and has now gone down the path of the absurd where his mind is sooooo awake and open his brain has fell out....

Sad....

Whats sadder is that some people on here and elsewhere will buy this crap

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

I've ordered my copy

Can't wait!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Well I have my own speculations on the moon, partly due to my own experiences, dreams, which may not be so far off from reality themselves. But I'm certainly not going to read Icke's book, he may be spreading disinfo, unintentionally, maybe for the sake of money, maybe not.... I hold on to my own theories, they will prove themselves wrong or right anyways as time passes.

But sure, there is something to the moon, but I think we wouldn't be able to grasp it with our human minds, we can only speculate, unaware of the great potential and wisdom the universe, the moon and our planet holds, it may take thousands of years till we can understand the complexity of it all and how the ideas are connected universally. It would be sad to make sudden judgements, after all what may seem as a control mechanism could be for our own good and a vital part of our evolution as human beings.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Clairaudience]

link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin

reply to post by Exuberant1

*Native American knowledge of the time of no Moon - and it was bought here...

Now that makes sense. Why would only Native Americans know of a time where there was no moon in the sky? Why only them?

I didnt think Jordy implied the 1st people of the Americas only knew - I think there is a lot to be disclosed from ancient history still today..who knows?

What do you mean by ancient history?

What other culture has a mythology involving there being no moon?

And for that case, although no one will be able to answer me this except the Icke himself - which native american culture had a myth about a time where there was no moon?

If the first native Americans had this myth and you posit that it has empirical roots then surely the culture they emigrated from (whenever, wherever) would have the same mythology. I was wondering which mythology is implied.

link   

Originally posted by Nventual

If you or I were the ones who created this 'moon matrix' theory and posted it on ATS, everyone would be asking for it to be moved to the Grey Area because we couldn't supply any proof or reasoning behind our theory. Yet because these 'big guns' suggest it then they don't need any evidence? I've yet to see any evidence for any of Icke's theories - so what exactly is he a 'big gun' of? Creating wild theories, supplying no evidence for them, and then creating more wild theories? Awesome.

Hello,

Im wondering, have you read any of Icke's books? You are saying " I've yet to see any evidence for any of Icke's theories "... ! Do you rely on ONLY ATS members to provide proof for you or, do you like to research your self?

You see, i get confused with posts like this. Members asking for proof [albiet proof from a book that hasnt been released yet] and expecting people to do the fishing for them. Is this what ATS is all about?

From my personal experience of taking anyones claims serious, is to find out more about what they are presenting. Just like here in this thread, if YOU want proof, would it not be better to ' obtain ' a few of Icke's books, read them, and follow the trail of evidence he's providing.

Researching Mr Icke and his ' Wild ' [as you put it] theories will give you all the proof you need.

The same could be said for Maxwell, Wilcock and [add yer own], research wht they presnt and not what you think they mean!

There is far to much lazyness and finger pointing on ATS,

Shame, really

Thanks for this OP, Ill be buying a copy of that to go with all his others. Great to keep an open mind

Be safe and be well,

Spiro

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I own every single one of David Icke's books - except the one mentioned in this thread that isn't published yet - and I have read them all.

I can personally guarantee you that he does no offer proof for most of the claims he makes. He mingles together claims from various sources and mashes them up to fit his overall theory, yet he does not source his claims nor does he provide a coherent narrative that deals with the contradictions he himself implies.

At best what he presents is circumstancial indications that fit with his interpretations. I realy don't hold a grudge against him for selling snake oil, but it is true that he does not have a very high standard of proof. It's not even his own research through 90% of the books - just a collection of other people's research.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I have four shelves within my mind.

A Yes,a No,a Maybe and a The world was
flat and only nutters thought it round.

Some of his thinking I agree with,some I put on the world was flat shelf.
People don't have to take certain things as fact,but to totally dismiss anything when its a cant prove either way,is I would say a very unintelligent way of thinking.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Moons Mass: 7.347 7 × 1022 KG

Gravitational Acceleration of 1.6 m/s2

With an avg. density of 3340 kg/m 3 ( 3/5th ) of Earth ( due to the Moon having a lower density Crust )

Now NONE of the above numbers would be true if the Moon were hollow. Yet we've verified these values our probes, landers, and orbiters. If ANY of these values were wrong, we would of had catastrophic problems when we landed man on the moon, or simply attempted to put something into its orbit for an extended period of time.

The moon is NOT hollow. /The end

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Triton1128

Please stop ruining this fun thread with your FACTS! they count for nothing in this thread!

The moment you bring facts you end all entertaining speculations.... and that's what we're here for.. not facts.. bah...

(insert generic poe's law reference here)

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

I certainly agree with you, and give you credence for reading his books. And just like I said above, best to keep an open mind. The only way to credit/discredit Icke is not to ask members on here for it, but to research the man/info themselves

Be safe and be well,

Spiro

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

To be fair, they have a certain appeal to me for reasons of entertainment. Can't say that I didn't enjoy them or that they didn't carress my paranoid side or that they didn't light up my fantasy. they were worth their price for the entertainment they provided alone - although that's only so because I bought them second hand at a severely reduced price. :-)

Historically and scientifically though, the books are bollocks and poppycock. I've got a degree as well as a great personal investment in both (hist.+science) and from that perspective I can say that from a historiographical viewpoint those books are a worthless cornucopia of half-truths, mined quotes, misinterpretations, outright lies and known hoaxes.

Anyone with even a rudimentary knowledge of history can clearly debunk most of those claims - but that wouldn't really hurt Icke since as I've pointed out he doesn't really write books or research on his own, he just mingles together a broad sprectrum of New-Ageism and revisionist history and mixes it with some popular and some not so popular conspiracy theories that other people have come up with.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
[edit on 7-3-2010 by thaknobodi]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I can't believe Icke would say this.

Even he should know that the moon was made out of cheese by cows who have enslaved humans. They even mutilate themselves to make it look like they're not in control!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I find the idea of the moon being a spacecraft a very interesting one...I've never really thought about it to be honest, but I find the theory incredibly intriguing...especially the part about them broadcasting a "fake reality" from the moon...if there is any truth to this, things are a lot worse than I suspected...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

His most staggering revelation is that the Earth and the collective human mind is manipulated from the Moon, which, he says, is not a ‘heavenly body’, but an artificial construct – a gigantic ‘spacecraft’ (probably a hollowed-out 'planetoid') – which is home to the extraterrestrial group that has been manipulating humanity for aeons.

My theory and thoughts on the matter exactly. Many agree with me on this, and many more suspect it to be so. The Moon is artificial, mostly made of metals which Astronauts were unable to drill into, and the Moon "ran like a bell" when the spent vehicle was dropped, as it did when the Russians dropped their spent rocket to the surface.

The Truth About the Moon

Contrary to popular belief, our Moon is not actually Earth’s natural satellite, but an artificial one that replaced Mother Earth’s natural satellites during the tragic, long-ago destructions of Lemuria and, later. Atlantis. The unmanned probes that landed on the Moon in the early and mid-1960s conducted experiments proving that the Moon ‘rang like a bell’, an unusual phenomenon that resulted from the enormous titanium alloy shell upon which the Moons crust is laid.

www.liveindia.com...

* when the spent sections of the rocket careered into the surface of the moon, it "rang like a gong or bell".
* a massive cloud of liquid has been spotted floating around the moon in a random pattern
* there should be a layer of dust on the moon over 180 feet thick
* There is a huge 70 mile long structure that stands at nearly 1500 feet high, from an aerial view it looks as straight as an arrow
* Over 200 of domes have been catalogued in the last 8 years
* Neil Armstrong relayed the message to mission control that two, large mysterious objects were watching them after landing near the moon module, but this message never reached the ears of the public

home.comcast.net...

In my own theory, the Moon is a spacecraft what aliens came here in. There is a crystalline based computer system there that recycles soul material from people who die, then it sends them back into the Matrix of this created reality we all call Earth.
The Moon was not always there, there are writings of a time before the Moon.

When the Earth was Moonless
www.halexandria.org...

The Earth Without the Moon
www.varchive.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Earth rings like a bell after major earthquakes. What does that mean? That it is hollow. Under our feet there are about 800 miles of crust.

Listen to Dr. Brook Agnew's show on Veritas as well. He'll give you a scientific explanation. By the way, Dr. Agnew caused an earthquake in Oregon using similar technology to HAARP (at a lesser scale). Imagine what HAARP can do.

Cheers,

Exo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join